• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone watching Impeachment circus?

Can't. Every time I tune to it it's pencil neck or high pants rambling on.

Been watching off and on. The Dems are basically trying to shoot fish in a barrel that doesnt contain any fish. Im waiting for Dershowitz to get on a mic. Whenever that may be.

A circus would be a lot more exciting. I watched some of Schiff and Nadler sounding like the teacher on Charlie Brown. "Wah wah wah wah, wah wah wah wah."

Was trying to look up some recent AB memes given the recent issue then I found this gem. May be old but loved it.

e7d907c11b0e1d47631a50e4e72109b1.jpg

I had several more enjoyable things to do:

• Bleach my eyes.
  • Look at photos of Chelsea Clinton.
  • Eat bad hamburger meat.
  • Drink that **** they give you before a colonoscopy.
  • Stand in the wrong line at the DMV.
  • Go to the post office, forget the package I wanted to mail, go home, get the damn package, go back to the post office, realize I forgot my wallet, go home again, go back to post office a third time and find a huge ******* line and 1 stupid postal employee behind the counter.
All vastly more worthwhile and entertaining than the ginormous waste of time and money we have seen. Seriously, if they just let Schiff and Trump engage in trial by combat, every American would benefit and I sure as hell would watch THAT.

Finally, the group of clowns the (D)ims appointed to handle the impeachment is an embarrassment. I'm sure that CNN will let you know that one such idiot left her Sig Sauer 9mm in her ******* car, and the car was stolen, as was her gun.

Orlando police Chief Val Demings lost her gun in a burglary of her city vehicle. The theft happened weeks ago, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, but did not become public until late Tuesday, when a tipster alerted the Orlando Sentinel.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-xpm-2009-03-25-demings25-story.html

I heard all about that on CNN. You know, the channel supposedly obsessed with "gun safety." Oh, right, not a peep.

So here's the deal: I will give a **** about what you have to say only if you are ABLE TO NOT LOSE YOUR ******* GUN. How about that??

A circus would be a lot more exciting. I watched some of Schiff and Nadler sounding like the teacher on Charlie Brown. "Wah wah wah wah, wah wah wah wah."

Same. I thought it would be more interesting than it is.

Last edited:
I watched some of it, it's just the same stuff over and over and over. I don't care which side you are on, i don't understand how anyone could listen to or repeat the same stuff 1000x....

I tried. I have noticed that all of the Schiff videos and text msg displays are cut and edited to the point that you lose context, while they're clearly cutting and pasting Gordon Sondland testimony and trying to get out ahead of the final point he made, "President Trump said I want nothing from Ukraine, no quid pro quo." All of their videos and graphics are just there for Schiff to blather on for another 2 hours of lying, pointless pap. FFS that guy needs to be swinging from a pencil sized noose.

Other thoughts, I really believed Jay Sekulow and Pat Cipallone would be steady and pointed but they seem to be losing patience with the house managers which if you watch is totally understandable as these ******** are insufferable, narcissistic shitheads. But their demeanor is still not a good look imo. I'm looking forward to hearing from Dershowitz, Gwen Stefanik, John Ratcliffe, and Jim Jordan.

Wonder if that lefty lawyer that ran the show in the house, Goldman, told nancy **** it, we got nothing and I can't further this charade? He's not a part of this that I've seen.

I'll keep watching and muting Schiff when I've had enough.

to sum it up, Dems talk in circles about Trump bad for country. cut tape of people talking, use the single part that helps prove point. one dem gets up and talks then another dem gets up and says the exact same thing in different words. drink milk.

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming