• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Article on Islamic & Political History

deljzc

Reaction score
I know this is incredibly long. It's taken me about 3 sittings at the computer reading for about 20 minutes each to finish just this first article (I haven't read anything else by this author).

But I have to say I am not only impressed at its detail and readability, I think it should almost be required reading for anyone discussing potential foreign policy decisions in the Middle East.

While it certainly has a tinge of right-leaning politics, I don't find it completely one-sided. And I think it paints radical Islam and all its groups with the correct brush. Much of what he talks about I've tried to convey as my position, but this is by far a more eloquent and detailed plan to the region.

It's not for everyone, but if you are interested in self-educating yourself on Islam and the Middle East, I think this might be a good first step.

https://theweichertreport.com/2016/07/07/yes-iraq-still-matters-to-america-more-now-than-ever/

Last edited: