• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ATL favored by 3

“keep it all football “. That is rich coming from you. Seems like you spend more time on here talking about him/her than football. Little bit of hypocrisy?

“What you need to realize “…………man oh man. 🙄🙄🙄
Replace realize with yhe word "understand" as slashsteel used. Would that make you feel better?

Boy oh boy🙄

I get it. I really do. What you need to realize along with the rest of your group is that some on here get tired of you all taking over entire threads attacking Lloyd with your responses. Keep it all football. Is that too much to ask? I am thinking it is.
That isn’t football what he is doing. That is bash bash bash and look at me. Rarely is he really talking football seriously. If he did his crap here and there great I wouldn’t get on him. What the nation gets from coochloyd is a sprinkle of football talk. No new takes just the same old regurgitated crap.

Hard to keep it all football when we aren’t getting the ice cream and syrup. Just the sprinkles, that is the dessert. You are asking for less of what annoys you as we still get the same exact volume of what annoys us.

That isn’t football what he is doing. That is bash bash bash and look at me. Rarely is he really talking football seriously. If he did his crap here and there great I wouldn’t get on him. What the nation gets from coochloyd is a sprinkle of football talk. No new takes just the same old regurgitated crap.

Hard to keep it all football when we aren’t getting the ice cream and syrup. Just the sprinkles, that is the dessert. You are asking for less of what annoys you as we still get the same exact volume of what annoys us.

And what your group is doing is better how? When taking over entire threads?

After all of these years with Tomlin.....Lloyd's response seems reasonable. No? Just because ownership keeps extending Tomlin does not mean that the fan base has to join in the enthusiasm the ownership wants.
the problem is not negativve posts about Tomlin, it is the negative posts about Tomlin in every single thread no matter what the topic is.

And what your group is doing is better how? When taking over entire threads?
Opposed to him flooding the threads with his crap? I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder. I tell you what though because I am in such a jovial mood. Get him to come forward and admit he lied about being cooch and I will put the narcissist on ignore.

At least from me you won’t see me getting on him for his Tomlin diarrhea.

I think it is a pretty good offer. 😁

the problem is not negativve posts about Tomlin, it is the negative posts about Tomlin in every single thread no matter what the topic is.
Yeah. I get that. Apparently no one sees my point. It is what it is.

Oh I get your point

but douchebags with an agenda will always get called on it here
Obviously. Unfortunately his agenda has a bunch of truth to it.

Obviously. Unfortunately his agenda has a bunch of truth to it.
Truth is fine plenty of truth from better posters here which is pretty much 99 percent of the other posters not named coochlloyd. I think the nation are filled with mostly realist. Very few homers, a few twatwaffles, and whatever Coolie is.

The great mystery.😭

at this time next week, lets hope Chico has a lot of Gameballs to give out and just a few goats
That shuffled Oline will need to steady the course. I think that is the key to the game….

Man this board is turning into a soap opera. need the season to start
Truth speak. And I truly hate that I am part of that. For that I apologize. I am finished on the subject.

Go Steelers!!!!!!

I will watch come next Sunday and the week after that and the week after that and until we play our last snap.
My expectations are lowered somewhat this season because of uncertainty at the OL, Receiver and QB positions. I like most of us put too much damn stock in last seasons pre season especially with some guy name Kenny but I’ve learned to not get too overjoyed with pre season football.
I hope they win every damn game and the ones they lose be competitive in and not get blown out.
I don’t know what the hell to expect and maybe that’s a good thing for a change.
What I do know is I will watch every game, be excited when they make great plays, pissed when they make stupid plays, and I’ll criticize as well as compliment the players and coaches.
I will predict wins every game because I predict according to my heart and wishful thinking.
I watched the teams of the 60’s that were ******* bad but I came back every year hoping this was the year. I had to wait until 1972 for that year and to be playoff bound, but damn, it was worth it.
So I don’t give a damn if Derek Shelton is out there coaching every week, I’ll still be watching and pulling for the black n gold.
That boys is why they call us great Steeler fans.

Dafuq? Home team automatically gets 3.

Atlanta favored by 3. is that before or after the BA trade?

Truth is fine plenty of truth from better posters here which is pretty much 99 percent of the other posters not named coochlloyd. I think the nation are filled with mostly realist. Very few homers, a few twatwaffles, and whatever Coolie is.

The great mystery.😭

Many have wondered and searched the world over in hopes , of finding out what Coolie is……………….

Salute the nation

Yes. It seems the new standard is mediocracy. Sure we can go 9 and 8. Or 10 and 7...possibly make the playoffs. Unfortunately the results our the last decade in the playoffs for us is embarrassing.

Now my brother is a Raiders fan. He said he would just love for them just to make the playoffs. And that I complain to much about Tomlin.

Now he could be correct. And probably is(my complaining of Tomlin)....but unfortunately I was around when the standard was at a higher level.

Let me also note. Eventually even Chuck retired and moved on with the next chapter of his life. Bill also. Maybe it is time for Tomlin now.
Chuck had a clear decade of lower performance in the 80's, a decade us Steeler fans take a lot of crap for. But the Steelers of the 80's - never confused for the dominance of the 70's Steelers (considered one of if not THE best teams ever) - weren't as bad as many seem to recall (or are told of).

1st of all, we won our 4th Super Bowl in 1980. Let us not forget that. It was the 1979 season but technically won in 1980.

2ndly we had five none-losing seasons in the 80's, which we now mysteriously throw parties over.

3rdly, we even won a few playoff games, something we have not done for 7 years and counting. Noll still won some playoff games in the 80's. And our OL and D wasn't all that bad. (QB wasn't great in the 80's.)

After all of these years with Tomlin.....Lloyd's response seems reasonable. No? Just because ownership keeps extending Tomlin does not mean that the fan base has to join in the enthusiasm the ownership wants.
I understand Tomlin is here. We have zero control over it. My enthusiasm for every season diminishes more and more with every passing season because Tomlin simply doesn't learn from his own failures.
So bravo to Lloyd. He speaks the truth(repeatedly at times). In a time when others want to cherry coat everything.
Until Tomlin shows he can change. Learn from his prior mistakes of years past I have zero issue with anyone stating Tomlin's failures... over and over and over again!!!!
You and the all the others that hate on Lloyd...keep drinking the Tomlin kool-aid if you want. Or simply ignore what Lloyd posts. Some here don't have any issues with them(repetitive ly as they maybe at times).

Of course this could be the year we put everything together and win number 7 under Tomlin's direction. Go Tomlin and the Steelers. Rah rah rah!!!!! I have the faith. My favorite kool-aid flavor is fruit punch. What is yours? Anyone?

Listen douche. I told you before i dont like him either. But hes here. I dont go into every post bashing and blaming Tomlin. Cooch has a mental illness.. Its sickening to read.