• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Babylon Bee triumphs

Love 'em. I know JMM will be pissed, but I get some of my news from them.

My favorite was "Avatar, The Last Gender Bender"

Study Finds Anyone Still Wearing A Mask At This Point Is Probably Just Super Ugly
Health
April 23rd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
article-8487-1.jpg

Shares

U.S.—A new study found that anyone still wearing a mask at this point is probably just super ugly.
The study looked at thousands of Americans still wearing masks and thousands who have long since thrown away all their masks. The findings were conclusive: the vast majority of people who still choose to wear a mask everywhere they go were much uglier than those who are currently blessing the world by letting everyone see their beautiful faces.
"Look, the vaccine is out there, numbers are way down, your risk of dying is very, very low -- if you're still wearing a mask at this point, let's be honest: you probably have a very homely face," said Dr. Vance Ryder, a very handsome doctor not wearing a mask. "You might have what we call a 'face for radio' in the business, if you know what I'm saying."
"Like, let's just be honest here. We're not gonna judge you. If you want to keep wearing the mask because you have a sad, no-good, loser face, fine. No one is going to stop you. Just don't keep pushing for mask mandates for those who have incredibly good-looking faces."
The study also found that those who no longer wear a mask are tremendous, beautiful, "maybe the best-looking people of all time."

Reeeeeeee! Raaaawwwwwrrrr! Phththththththth! Blaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!—Op-Ed By Keith Olbermann
Politics
April 12th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-10899-1.jpg

Shares

My fellow Americans...
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Bwwwarrrrrrrrr!!!! GARBULTHUUUUUUUUUU!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrump TrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrump Trump TrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump TrumpTrumpTrump!!!!!!!!!!!
TRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPPPP!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[sound of chair being thrown through office window]
BLITHRGREEEBRRRFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! BLARGuthulu EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
[rabid hyena noises]
And if something isn't done, we'll lose our democracy.

Epic. Just genius. Love those guys.

Think I know now where they got their inspiration for the psychopathic "The Riddler" from the new "The Batman" movie. If Keith only had clear frames:

6d4nfo.jpg

Riddler_1645720903650_1645720916108.jpeg