• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Baltimore Police Department

Whitey better protect their babies!

Nurse removed from hospital after saying white boys should be sacrificed to the wolves

bakertweet.jpg

http://fox59.com/2017/11/25/iu-heal...after-investigation-into-controversial-tweet/

I noticed part of your link said "controversial tweet". Nothing controversial about that. That is just downright hateful. And ignorant.

Better get used to it

Your WHITE DNA is an abomination

“When I think of all the white people I have ever encountered - whether they’ve been professors, peers, lovers, friend, police officers, et cetera - there is perhaps only a dozen I would consider ‘decent,’” student author Rudy Martinez writes in the University Star.

Without much biological explanation, Martinez informs white readers, “You were not born white. You became white… You don’t give a damn.”

“Whiteness in the United States” is a “construct used to perpetuate a system of racist power.”

1060x600-254731591619793e5858d4c7a6718a63.jpg

“Whiteness will be over because we want it to be. And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape. White death will mean liberation for all… Until then, remember this: I hate you because you shouldn’t exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...r-white-dna-is-an-abomination/article/2641940

It's amazing to me how many people out there whose go to response to anyone outside their race is "You can't understand what it's like to be _________ race!!!!!" are many times the same ones who presume to know every ******* thing in the world about what it's like to be a white person. What white people are thinking.....how white people feel....etc. Along those same lines, it also shocking how many people who purport themselves to be educated and think of themselves as educated can be so ******* ignorant about so many things. I thinking mostly of college students and college professors in this instance.....like this moronic idiot above.

Last edited:
Better get used to it

Your WHITE DNA is an abomination

“When I think of all the white people I have ever encountered - whether they’ve been professors, peers, lovers, friend, police officers, et cetera - there is perhaps only a dozen I would consider ‘decent,’” student author Rudy Martinez writes in the University Star.

Without much biological explanation, Martinez informs white readers, “You were not born white. You became white… You don’t give a damn.”

“Whiteness in the United States” is a “construct used to perpetuate a system of racist power.”

1060x600-254731591619793e5858d4c7a6718a63.jpg

“Whiteness will be over because we want it to be. And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape. White death will mean liberation for all… Until then, remember this: I hate you because you shouldn’t exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...r-white-dna-is-an-abomination/article/2641940

editor pulled that **** down.

https://star.txstate.edu/2017/11/28/letter-from-the-editor-3/

Editor’s note
By
Denise Cervantes -
Nov 28, 2017, 11:42 pm 287

In the Nov. 28 issue of The University Star, we published an opinions column titled “Your DNA is an abomination.” The column has received widespread criticism from readers, with many expressing that they find the author’s ideas to be racist. The University Star’s opinion pages are a forum for students to express and debate ideas. While our publication does not endorse every opinion put forth by student columnists or guest contributors, as the editor I take responsibility for what is printed on our pages.

The original intent of the column was to comment on the idea of race and racial identities. We acknowledge that the column could have been clearer in its message and that it has caused hurt within our campus community. We apologize and hope that we can move forward to a place of productive dialogue on ways to bring our community together.

editor pulled that **** down.

We acknowledge that the column could have been clearer in its message and that it has caused hurt within our campus community.

No, no - the vile, contemptible, racist horseshit "message" was Hitler-clear.

And that ******* ******* rag had no problem publishing it.

Hey, how about we replace the word "white" with "n-gg--" and see how that plays?

Yes, Baltimore....that bastion of safety and peace...

Baltimore-area schools cancel field trips to the city as its murder rate soars

1511881718763.jpg

Public school officials in one Maryland county have halted field trips and other school-related visits to Baltimore amid fears of escalating violence in the city.

Following a recommendation by the county sheriff’s office to “limit the risk to students and staff,” Carroll County school officials sent a note to principals last week advising them to keep students out of Baltimore until at least the end of January when the first semester ends.

“The sherriff’s office thought it was unsafe for students to go into Baltimore city,” Carey Gaddis, a spokesperson for Carroll County Public Schools, told Fox News. “We have not banned field trips outright, but are reviewing them on a case-by-case basis.”

Gaddis said all trips to Baltimore have been canceled until January – including a planned field trip later this week to the Maryland Science Center by third-grade students from Westminster Elementary School and Francis Scott Key High School’s band appearance in the Mayor’s Christmas Parade this upcoming weekend. Officials next semester will start reviewing what trips will be allowed into the city and what changes to field trips will occur.

“We might cut or change the amount of free time students get to have lunch while in the city to ensure their safety,” she said.

Violent crime in Baltimore has reached near-endemic levels with the city’s homicide rate already surpassing 300 for the third year in a row and residents reporting a sharp uptick in assaults and robberies in certain neighborhoods.

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh recently called crime in the city of 621,000 people “out of control” and earlier this month ordered the directors of more than half of the city’s 55 departments to report to daily meetings in an effort to stem the violence.

“Violence in the city is out of control,” Pugh said, according to the Baltimore Sun. “I want every neighborhood to know I am extremely concerned and focused on reducing violence.”

While violent crime has for years plagued Baltimore’s low-income neighborhoods, it has recently spread into the city’s more upscale, tourist-friendly neighborhoods. In October, groups of violent teenagers attacked numerous people in and around the city’s Inner Harbor area – including beating one girl with a baseball bat and jumping a New Jersey family walking through the neighborhood.

These recent attacks were cited by the Carrol County Sherriff’s Office as one of the main reasons it issued the recommendation to suspend school travel to Baltimore.

“In light of recent violence in the traditional tourist areas of the city, the sheriff agrees that the best course of action is to temporarily suspend travel to Baltimore City venues,” Cpl. Jonathan Light, a spokesperson for the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, said in a statement sent to Fox News.

A guy I grew up with made national news about ten years ago when he was a teacher at Glen Burnie high school outside Baltimore and sued to collect workers' comp because his life was threatened several times and bullets left on his doorstep, that sort of thing, and he became too stressed to go to work. He lost. Glen Burnie lost too because he's a mathematical genius and probably the best teacher they ever had. These days he's a math professor at Penn State.

Yes, Baltimore....that bastion of safety and peace...

Baltimore-area schools cancel field trips to the city as its murder rate soars

1511881718763.jpg

Public school officials in one Maryland county have halted field trips and other school-related visits to Baltimore amid fears of escalating violence in the city.

Following a recommendation by the county sheriff’s office to “limit the risk to students and staff,” Carroll County school officials sent a note to principals last week advising them to keep students out of Baltimore until at least the end of January when the first semester ends.

“The sherriff’s office thought it was unsafe for students to go into Baltimore city,” Carey Gaddis, a spokesperson for Carroll County Public Schools, told Fox News. “We have not banned field trips outright, but are reviewing them on a case-by-case basis.”

Gaddis said all trips to Baltimore have been canceled until January – including a planned field trip later this week to the Maryland Science Center by third-grade students from Westminster Elementary School and Francis Scott Key High School’s band appearance in the Mayor’s Christmas Parade this upcoming weekend. Officials next semester will start reviewing what trips will be allowed into the city and what changes to field trips will occur.

“We might cut or change the amount of free time students get to have lunch while in the city to ensure their safety,” she said.

Violent crime in Baltimore has reached near-endemic levels with the city’s homicide rate already surpassing 300 for the third year in a row and residents reporting a sharp uptick in assaults and robberies in certain neighborhoods.

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh recently called crime in the city of 621,000 people “out of control” and earlier this month ordered the directors of more than half of the city’s 55 departments to report to daily meetings in an effort to stem the violence.

“Violence in the city is out of control,” Pugh said, according to the Baltimore Sun. “I want every neighborhood to know I am extremely concerned and focused on reducing violence.”

While violent crime has for years plagued Baltimore’s low-income neighborhoods, it has recently spread into the city’s more upscale, tourist-friendly neighborhoods. In October, groups of violent teenagers attacked numerous people in and around the city’s Inner Harbor area – including beating one girl with a baseball bat and jumping a New Jersey family walking through the neighborhood.

These recent attacks were cited by the Carrol County Sherriff’s Office as one of the main reasons it issued the recommendation to suspend school travel to Baltimore.

“In light of recent violence in the traditional tourist areas of the city, the sheriff agrees that the best course of action is to temporarily suspend travel to Baltimore City venues,” Cpl. Jonathan Light, a spokesperson for the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, said in a statement sent to Fox News.

bump for flogomanbun

Baltimore sucks. I used to go there every 2 months when there was a mill in Sparrows Point. Everyone just seemed pissed off and miserable. Remember the Beltway Sniper? I was there during some of those shootings. Loved the crabs at Costas Inn and Jimmy's though. At this point Baltimore is probably better off if they just riot, burn the whole place down and start over. Same with Gary, IN and South Chicago. Detroit is actually making a bit of a comeback. The Wings new arena area is really nice. So is Corktown.

Baltimore sucks. I used to go there every 2 months when there was a mill in Sparrows Point. Everyone just seemed pissed off and miserable. Remember the Beltway Sniper? I was there during some of those shootings. Loved the crabs at Costas Inn and Jimmy's though. At this point Baltimore is probably better off if they just riot, burn the whole place down and start over. Same with Gary, IN and South Chicago. Detroit is actually making a bit of a comeback. The Wings new arena area is really nice. So is Corktown.

Is Phoenix Steel still in business. I remember when I worked at Dravo we started to buy their steel right before we closed the doors. Some serious cheap ****. Red-ish slag filled crap that would pop and crack and fill your drawers with sparks..I used to think they imported it from some third world almost a foundry.

Is Phoenix Steel still in business. I remember when I worked at Dravo we started to buy their steel right before we closed the doors. Some serious cheap ****. Red-ish slag filled crap that would pop and crack and fill your drawers with sparks..I used to think they imported it from some third world almost a foundry.

I'm not familiar with them. Maybe they're a distributor for the mills. There are a ton of companies who simply buy and sell different grades of steel. China continues to dump their ****** steel here. It's crap compared to what our mills produce.

I'm not familiar with them. Maybe they're a distributor for the mills. There are a ton of companies who simply buy and sell different grades of steel. China continues to dump their ****** steel here. It's crap compared to what our mills produce.

They were from around the Philly area and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear they were just an import broker, probably out of business. That was in the early 80's.

Wow, over 35 years ago....gettin' old LOL

7912.jpg