• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bears KO’d each other

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like he was a coward and hit the man from behind.
That is exactly what I saw as well. Chicken-**** MFer.

That fact is why I think this ends up in court and the chicken will get what he deserves.

Salute the nation

Freakin drunks. The one guy gets KOed and staggers to his feet and stumbles back into the fray for another *** beating.

Have zero interest in going to see a game with the morons that pollute the Earth nowadays.
Yeah I am there to enjoy the game I have no interest in that crap .

Freakin drunks. The one guy gets KOed and staggers to his feet and stumbles back into the fray for another *** beating.

Have zero interest in going to see a game with the morons that pollute the Earth nowadays.

It's not the most pleasant atmosphere. Thousands of piss drunk people acting like idiots.

I'd imagine they have hundreds of fights up in the stands every single Sunday throughout the NFL.

It's pretty pathetic.

It's not the most pleasant atmosphere. Thousands of piss drunk people acting like idiots.

I'd imagine they have hundreds of fights up in the stands every single Sunday throughout the NFL.

It's pretty pathetic.
Surprised Goodell has not come up with a FINE system for fans ........... REPO season ticket holders ......

It's pretty pathetic.
I have seen very very few issues in my last 4 games in Pittsburgh. The few I did see were just shouting and shoving between a Raiders fan and Steelers fan. Pretty sure they even came together. lol.

Surprised Goodell has not come up with a FINE system for fans ........... REPO season ticket holders ......

Well the teams can definitely revoke your season tickets and certainly ban you from the facility if you're in the wrong side of an assault charge. That's pretty much every stadium.

I believe Philadelphia used to have a court below the stadium..lol. That tells you how ****** up they are.

I have seen very very few issues in my last 4 games in Pittsburgh. The few I did see were just shouting and shoving between a Raiders fan and Steelers fan. Pretty sure they even came together. lol.

Well that's a positive, buy certainly not the norm around the country. I bet things simmer down when it gets really cold in some places. It really hurts your hand to punch someone when they're frozen...lol

The recent home game against the ravens was my first in a while. I was impressed with the civility between the Steeler and Raven fans albeit there were less than I expected after watching the 49er faithful invade Acrisure.

The only idiot I came across was at the end of the game. I was in the concourse when the Steelers were taking a knee and exited the stadium quickly. There were about 4 steeler fans just outside walking with one extremely inebriated, he was yelling every obscenity in the book about how bad the team is and losing to the ravens. Obviously he left the game early, how he missed the noise inside the stadium and the smiling faces exiting is a tribute to his condition. Anyway, some guy calls him a jagoff (miss that term) and informs him of the victory. The look on his drunken face trying to comprehend the message was priceless.