• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Belichick on the hot seat while Tomlin is safe

At one point Steelers were 2-6 last year, Tomlin was safe so believe me, unless this team tanks 11 in a row, he'll be back next year, and maybe not even w/that.

The Pats are bullshit. Billiecheat was always bullshit. They obviously are not running the Intel system they employed for so long with Ernie Adams and Brady gone.

That's pretty ******* clear. Back to being mere mortals who are no longer in the right place at the exact right time on offense and defense.

Drafted damn near last every year with no drop-off ever. A defense that was just as good as the offense if not better in most of the years.

**** them. I hope they lose every game for the next 30 years.

And duck the NFL for propping them up and running cover for them.

While we're stuck with a coach who hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years and has failed to make the playoffs in 3 of the last 5 years a coach who has won 5 Super Bowls and been to two more is on the hot seat?

He's won 6 superbowls as head coach. The Steelers would probably employ him until death if he won that many. Which would never happen legitimately without cheating or rigging it.

Kraft has been gunning for the king cheater for a bit now… he has just been waiting for a bad season to end it… a lot of people thought that this was his end regardless of what he did, (barring a miracle Super Bowl…)

Except for that little "sticking his leg out" thingy...
Nobody's perfect lol. except Cooch in his own mind. I truly don't think he did that on purpose. I can absolutely see my dumb *** doing that while watching a play on the jumbo except I would have probably not moved fast enough to not collide with him.

I will never forget Cowhers similar moment when he thought about slugging or clotheslining the returner.

Kraft knows that in order to keep the cheats as a premier product in his fan's minds, is to keep them a winner, or at least show effort towards that. Rooney? Not so much.

Nobody's perfect lol. except Cooch in his own mind. I truly don't think he did that on purpose. I can absolutely see my dumb *** doing that while watching a play on the jumbo except I would have probably not moved fast enough to not collide with him.

I will never forget Cowhers similar moment when he thought about slugging or clotheslining the returner.
This isn't meant to label Tomlin a cheater, but c'mon man. He did that on purpose.
Took a full sidestep onto the field before his acting job of getting the hell out of the way.

You're right about Cowhers "similar moment". Similar in that both coaches did it intentionally.

"

26-29 last 4 years...That won't keep anyone's job

Yeah I don't think it was in purpose just an oops moment.

Last edited:
The Pats are bullshit. Billiecheat was always bullshit. They obviously are not running the Intel system they employed for so long with Ernie Adams and Brady gone.

That's pretty ******* clear. Back to being mere mortals who are no longer in the right place at the exact right time on offense and defense.

Drafted damn near last every year with no drop-off ever. A defense that was just as good as the offense if not better in most of the years.

**** them. I hope they lose every game for the next 30 years.

And duck the NFL for propping them up and running cover for them.
And Mike Jones sucks and Bellicose Bill drafts for ****.

Big Ben had a great career, but he's not Tom Brady. Belichick is a mediocre coach without Brady. The record speaks for itself. Brady even got Bruce Arians a Super Bowl win.
Bellichick is smarter than you think. The thing is to cheat you have to have a QB that is also smart. Having an autistic guy helps as well. They had the perfect setup. That Brady won a SB on another team...is because again he's a smart QB and they had a very good team. It doesn't prove Brady was the sole reason.

This isn't meant to label Tomlin a cheater, but c'mon man. He did that on purpose.
Took a full sidestep onto the field before his acting job of getting the hell out of the way.

You're right about Cowhers "similar moment". Similar in that both coaches did it intentionally.

"
Nah I don't buy it from Tomlin. Have to disagree on that. Only one person truly knows. Just like Frenchy and the Immaculate Reception.