• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bernie bots now voting for TRUMP!

Spike

Reaction score
I knew they'd come around eventually - jus like I perdicted!

hahahahaha

Trump-Train.jpg

I haven't found that to be the case. However I can only relate to those around me.
Old friends from college and younger female family members. The college friends I only know from facebook now and the family members are 20 to 30 year old nieces. Both were big on Bernie and now support the beast. College friends are beyond turning their ideology, my nieces are just too young.
Trump needs to find a way to appeal to the young female voter.

I think if the bern man wouldn't have supported HC and ran independent (if he was allowed) he would have beaten HC.

Speaking of independents

In Poll After Poll Trump Leads Clinton Among Independent Voters

General election polls of the nation and battleground states consistently show Republican nominee Donald Trump besting Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton among independent voters.

This lead among independent/non-party affiliated voters for Trump is also found in polls where Clinton leads overall. For example, in the most recent poll of national voters from Public Policy Polling, Clinton leads Trump 46 percent to 41 percent. Among independent voters, however, Trump leads 42 percent to 35 percent.

In another recent national poll from CNN/ORC, Trump leads Clinton 44 percent to 39 percent. This poll has Trump leading Clinton by 18 percent among independents, 46 percent to 28 percent. Libertarian candidate Gov. Gary Johnson has 15 percent of the independent support in this poll.

A poll of voters nationally released last week from YouGov has Clinton ahead of Trump 40 percent to 38 percent. That same poll has Trump leading with independent voters 38 percent to 26 percent.

These results are seen likewise in polls of key states. In a poll of Ohio voters from this month, Trump is leading Clinton 42 percent to 39 percent overall. Among independent voters, the GOP nominee is leading Hillary 36 percent to 29 percent.

A mid-July poll of Florida has Trump ahead of Clinton 42 to 39 percent. This poll has Trump leading the Democratic nominee 43 to 30 percent among independent voters. In the month prior, independent voters in Florida supported Clinton 44 percent to 35 percent.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/31/in-poll-after-poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-independent-voters/

I haven't found that to be the case. However I can only relate to those around me.
Old friends from college and younger female family members. The college friends I only know from facebook now and the family members are 20 to 30 year old nieces. Both were big on Bernie and now support the beast. College friends are beyond turning their ideology, my nieces are just too young.

Same here

I saw a BERNIE 2020 bumper sticker today.

my experience, too. Bernie sold out and so do they.

I'd like to believe it, but I don't. By definition they are pliable morons.

And wouldn't explain why Hillary leads in all of those states.

There's a big gap in the information we are being fed by the polls. The difference is between favor-ability and elect-ability. It all comes down to, how likely they are to actually go to the polls and pull the lever. I don't think anybody really knows. The only Sanders demographic with a sizable Trump favor-ability rating is "white men"........https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ly-vote-for-donald-trump-here-are-some-clues/

This is how muddled it gets...

imrs.php

Trump needs far more than a faction of protest votes. The 2016 race starts with more blue states than red states. The general election polls prove that, as of today, there are more #NeverTrump Republicans than #BernieOrBust Democrats. Trump must outright capture Bernie’s revolution to compensate for the damage he’s inflicted on Republican Party unity and swipe the Rust Belt from the Democrats. To pull that off, he’s going to have to sound a lot more revolutionary than he actually is.

Last edited:
On another front, this surprised me. It is clear by just looking at the crowds at Trump and Clinton events that Trump has a movement and Hillary has barely a heartbeat.

Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-8-14-575x709.png

It is unknown why Clinton is taking so much time off. Questions arise whether it is related to her terrible campaign event turnout or her poor health or some combination of both.

Maybe she is just exhausted as Trump noted in a recent speech or is she just so confidant that her massive team will get the job done without her having to get her hands dirty.

Here's my take......

wZRz1xI.png

Last edited:
Hillary doesn't need to do much. The media is all in for her, and will gladly do all the attacking and smearing that the Clinton Campaign needs to win the election. Clinton could take a month off and I doubt it would make much difference. This election was decided before the candidates received their party nomination. Clinton was going to beat any Republican put up to run. Trump acting and talking like a retard has only accelerated that.

Hillary doesn't need to do much. The media is all in for her, and will gladly do all the attacking and smearing that the Clinton Campaign needs to win the election. Clinton could take a month off and I doubt it would make much difference. This election was decided before the candidates received their party nomination. Clinton was going to beat any Republican put up to run. Trump acting and talking like a retard has only accelerated that.

I disagree. Hillary is unpopular. A republican the whole party was behind, even if not a passionately, would have a chance, even with the demographic problem the GOP faces.

Hillary is unpopular.

Gross understatement. How you Liberals provide a pass to someone of her utter immorality by saying things like "unpopular" as if it is a dent in a fender would be comical to me if it weren't so downright scary.

Only 11% of Americans at this point in time believe she is 'honest and trustworthy' - 89% of Americans do not trust the woman.

Let that sink in. 26 scandals. Can't be trusted. Likely to be elected. Why? Simply because of the pervasive attitudes that exist like yours - "It's just a dent." Translation: I really don't care. I accept and tolerate corruption. I care about my party winning. If a felon is driving the bus, what difference does it make?

When 50% of Americans say I Don't Care, cancers like Clinton and Kathleen Kane and Rahm and Wasserman-Shultz will more and more become the people that lead us.

Scary. Absolutely scary.

I disagree. Hillary is unpopular. A republican the whole party was behind, even if not a passionately, would have a chance, even with the demographic problem the GOP faces.

So someone who received the most votes in the primary of any Republican in history would be pretty good then, huh?

I'm glad the whole party isn't supporting him. That is a good sign.