• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bernie Sanders: Trump Won Because People Are Tired of Politically Correct Rhetoric

Spike

Reaction score
oh my, the stinging butthurt Hillary fans won't like to hear this

Bernie, my man! Aren't you listening to the news? The only reason Hillary lost was because....RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahhahahaha

Bernie Sanders: Trump Won Because People Are Tired of Politically Correct Rhetoric

When asked to diagnose why Republican president-elect Donald Trump won the presidency, former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said the public was tired of constantly politically correct rhetoric.

“I think he said he will not be politically correct,” Sanders replied. “I think he said some outrageous and painful things, but I think people are tired of the same old politically correct rhetoric, and they believe that he was speaking from his heart and willing to take on everybody.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bernie-s...le-are-tired-of-politically-correct-rhetoric/

Bernie is smarter than I thought.

The Democratic Party ****** themselfs when they sandbagged him over the criminal HC

Bernie is smarter than I thought.

well, he sealed the TRUMP VICTORY! by pissing off his supporters enough not to vote for Hillary after he abandoned them to kiss her ***

so I guess we should thank him

He's been thanked with 30 years of tax payer salary money.

What it came down to is that people got tired of being called homophobes, racists, sexists, fill in the blank, when in fact they are not.

Just tired of people not taking responsibility for their own actions, and when they don't, the response is to label others with a negative term.

He's been thanked with 30 years of tax payer salary money.

Go Bernie bots! Vote for Jill Stein!

oh, they did, never mind

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

djt_homepage_desktopb.png