• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden's VP pick

The virtual Democratic convention is soon, isn't it?

Someone has to get the nod.

Thing is, I'm sure Biden said he would pick a black woman as VP simply to appease whatever audience he was talking to at the time. Much like the Clinton's, Biden will say whatever he needs to to whatever audience he is talking to at the time. It's just that this time everyone took him seriously and now he's stuck with it. (Bomma, to His credit, never varied His message very much but for Him it worked because if you disagreed then you were racist.)

Thing is, I'm sure Biden said he would pick a black woman as VP simply to appease whatever audience he was talking to at the time. Much like the Clinton's, Biden will say whatever he needs to to whatever audience he is talking to at the time. It's just that this time everyone took him seriously and now he's stuck with it. (Bomma, to His credit, never varied His message very much but for Him it worked because if you disagreed then you were racist.)
that's racist!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

The virtual Democratic convention is soon, isn't it?

Someone has to get the nod.

Watching Greg Gutfeld on DVR this morning and he's saying that Biden won't be the nominee and his money is on Sen. Harris.

Watching Greg Gutfeld on DVR this morning and he's saying that Biden won't be the nominee and his money is on Sen. Harris.

She would certainly be a more formidable opponent, debate wise, and with a will press anything is possible.

If this happens, I will be burying every liquid asset I have in an undisclosed location, expecting a complete collapse of the economy.

They are killing him because he has an 80-90% chance of winning? Don't get your logic. His poll numbers have not dropped. If you go by Vegas he is up to -160 to -200 now

You keep believing that. If you think Biden is going to be able to coast to victory then just wait.

They are killing him because he has an 80-90% chance of winning? Don't get your logic. His poll numbers have not dropped. If you go by Vegas he is up to -160 to -200 now

Probably should just do away with elections and let Vegas decide everything.

You keep believing that. If you think Biden is going to be able to coast to victory then just wait.

On every quantifiable metric we have Biden is winning. What is your evidence the far left is hurting Biden? The only thing you have is the mysterious silent majority. I mentioned vegas because Trump had been the favorite and now is the underdog and his underdog status has been growing. So far nothing points to the far left influence hurting Biden. It is simply wishful thinking at this point.

On every quantifiable metric we have Biden is winning. What is your evidence the far left is hurting Biden? The only thing you have is the mysterious silent majority. I mentioned vegas because Trump had been the favorite and now is the underdog and his underdog status has been growing. So far nothing points to the far left influence hurting Biden. It is simply wishful thinking at this point.

The polls have already started to narrow. The aggregate polling now has Biden only up by 6 after being up by 10 just a week ago. People don't even pay attention to politics during the summer. Biden hasn't even started campaigning or debating yet. But I'm sure once the public see Joe vs. Trump in the debates and he starts having to go out of his basement people won't notice that he can't put one coherent sentence together that won't hurt him at all. They also won't notice that he is fine with taking money from the police dept. and giving it to "social workers". They won't notice that he wants Beto to be his "gun" czar. They won't notice that Bernie wrote his economic plan.. naw his far left idea won't turn anyone off... riiiight...

Jitter,

It's early August. If this was October, those numbers which are narrowing would mean something. Point and case, Biden was left for political dead a few months ago remember? Look where he is now. So much for those " polls " that said he was finished Two months in political can seem like a year.

Being the numbers, I think Biden has too much soft support. He's not anyone's first or second choice, they just brain washed left leaning voters that's he's the great Democratic hope. As the spotlight shines and the debates start, voters will focus on the issues. Biden is inept. Voters not funned in now will see that shortly.

Trump's base will come out for him. I'm not sure who Biden's base is, and they are comprised of too many factions.

Biden was pitched to dems (via Clyburn) as centrist. Since then Biden has met with, and bowed to Sanders, Warren and AOC.

I agree it's still early, but my concern is Trumps base is like 20%. He has done nothing to expand his base and it can be argued that he shrunk his voting base and is constantly alienating more people. Biden was left for dead by the media then all the sudden started crushing the other dems. I would say Biden doesn't have a solid base, but he has more variety in people who will vote for him. The most important group is the people who hate Trump. I just think dems took 2016 for granted and didn't show up to vote. Also didn't help hillary was the candidate. I would think they learned from the past, but we shall see.

I just think dems took 2016 for granted and didn't show up to vote. Also didn't help hillary was the candidate. I would think they learned from the past, but we shall see.

Do the dems act like they've learned their lesson? I'd say 'Hell no!". I think you're underestimating the hard to hear silent majority.

Polls. **** polls. Republicans can’t speak their minds, it’s racist, sexist, ...etc... we vote with them.

I gotta say Jitt. As someone who states they work for a nursing home, can’t believe you don’t see it.

Oh i have started numerous times he has cognitive issues and is not all there, which makes it even sadder that Trump doesn't have this election locked up. Way back during the dem debates i thought he would pick Harris and if he won the election step down

Oh i have started numerous times he has cognitive issues and is not all there, which makes it even sadder that Trump doesn't have this election locked up. Way back during the dem debates i thought he would pick Harris and if he won the election step down

Ok. Musta missed that.

But it’s aug. I’ll wait

Whoever it is, the Trump campaign needs to define that person for the American public right away. They can't have the Biden parading her around the country telling us who he thinks she is and why she'd make a great VP. Trump needs to beat them to the punch with a national ad campaign blitz. On tv, not f'n youtube.

Harris: she put young black males in prison for marijuana violations, then laughed about her own marijuana use. Hypocrite who would sell out her own people for self gain.

Rice: Liar. went around the Sunday shows knowingly lying to the American people about Benghazi. A dishonest stooge who places no value on the lives of American soldiers killed in action.

Warren: where to begin? Just pick one of her lies and hammer away at it.

Basically just pick one subject and hammer away at the VP pick and make sure thats what the American people think when they see that person or hear her name. And that campaign has to start within hours of the announcement. Totally drown out the Biden campaign's effort to introduce their VP.

Whoever it is, the Trump campaign needs to define that person for the American public right away. They can't have the Biden parading her around the country telling us who he thinks she is and why she'd make a great VP. Trump needs to beat them to the punch with a national ad campaign blitz. On tv, not f'n youtube.

Harris: she put young black males in prison for marijuana violations, then laughed about her own marijuana use. Hypocrite who would sell out her own people for self gain.

Rice: Liar. went around the Sunday shows knowingly lying to the American people about Benghazi. A dishonest stooge who places no value on the lives of American soldiers killed in action.

Warren: where to begin? Just pick one of her lies and hammer away at it.

Basically just pick one subject and hammer away at the VP pick and make sure thats what the American people think when they see that person or hear her name. And that campaign has to start within hours of the announcement. Totally drown out the Biden campaign's effort to introduce their VP.

Great post.

Biden might pull a Michelle Obama.

Harris seemed to turn very unlikable quickly. The Republicans could pick her apart. I really don't see him picking warren they are too far apart on issues along with the fact she did horrible in the elections. Rice is just meh don't think she would generate much excitement. I think Michelle Obama would give him the best shot at winning, but i have not even heard her name mentioned. I still think he will pick Harris. She is known and has a strong personality

I agree it's still early, but my concern is Trumps base is like 20%. He has done nothing to expand his base and it can be argued that he shrunk his voting base and is constantly alienating more people. Biden was left for dead by the media then all the sudden started crushing the other dems. I would say Biden doesn't have a solid base, but he has more variety in people who will vote for him. The most important group is the people who hate Trump. I just think dems took 2016 for granted and didn't show up to vote. Also didn't help hillary was the candidate. I would think they learned from the past, but we shall see.

He figures to have more black and hispanic support this time than he did last time.

Leo Terrell is a good listen on this phenomenon.

Figure too that Dementia Joe will continue to step in it with blacks from now until November.

he should go all in and pick Lori Lightfoot.
Then we can have a POTUS candidate who hasnt a ******* clue where he is and one who looks like she hasnt a ******* clue about any goddamn thing.