• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden's VP pick

Here you go.....you're welcome

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wu1lNMiYMtI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't think Harris helps much in driving African Americans to the polls and I don't think she helps him in any swing states. So I'm not sure what the strategy is here. Joe probably isn't either as I'm sure he didn't have much say in choosing her.

She's anti-fracking and anti-2nd Amendment, among a ton of other f'd up liberal stances, so she won't help him with PA, OH, MI, WI, TX etc...

President Donald Trump’s re-elected campaign swiftly responded to Biden’s selection of Harris, branding the pair: “Slow Joe and Phony Kamala.”

Yep, very fitting.

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) emerged as former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate on Tuesday. But her presidential campaign was a disaster: even in her home state, Harris struggled to build support, finishing at 7% in California last year.

Yeah, that *****'s a real winner.

117595269_1523206301192043_6473387569066974688_n.jpg

Remember when KH said she believes Biden accusers and also called him a racist?
Also, when Tulsi Gabbard lambasted her in front of millions for keeping innocent people(black men) in jail?

Good times.

Peepads and Kneepads

...she's worked her way to become the first woman AG of California, the second ever black female Senator, and now VP candidate.

On her back and knees tirelessly.

Go on and call me a bigot, Willie Brown agrees with me.

She will probably only help in what are blue states already. Quinn reporting this morning that Biden really wanted Gov. Whitless from Michigan but he had already hemmed himself in. Funny that only a few days ago Kamala's boyfriend Willie Brown said she should turn down the job if offered.

It's not like California was ever in question.

Correct, she's the definition of a great up and coming progressive. Being chosen as Biden's VP just hammers that point home. The daughter of immigrants from India and Jamaica, she's worked her way to become the first woman AG of California, the second ever black female Senator, and now VP candidate. She's smart, experienced on the national stage and tough as nails. She may make Pence cry in those VP debates, gotta feel for him. Great choice for Biden.

Now I'll get out of the way so you can unleash the sexism, racism, white male privilege and white male fragility. Go!

Leave it to you to try and make this sexist, racists, etc., you know, all the left has to work with. As for myself, I think she's flat out disastrous for this country, and will only solidify the vote of many.

BTW, there is no such thing as a great progressive, the evidence is everywhere. Chicago, Detroit, Seattle, Portland, the utopias of the US.

I think in the VP debates, Pence needs to ask her why she came out and claimed Biden was both racist and a sexual predator earlier this year but now she's willing to be his running mate. Was she lying earlier, or has she decided she's comfortable working with a racist sexual predator?

Watch her face turn purple.

And if there's a town hall type meeting, get the lady who brought up the groping accusation against Joe to ask her Kamella if she "still believes her."

Oh... I'd pay! I'd PAY for that.

Speaking of her being black, the following has always perplexed me. I notice locally (large black population) that African Americans shun Africans. You know, those from Zimbabwe and Congo aren't considered really "black" because well - who knows. Even though, one could argue, their blood line probably is more "black" when mapped back to their ancestors.

Our American blacks aren't nearly as black when you consider the amount of interracial marriages, and the amount of white, hispanic, and other melting pot races that are in American black blood lines. Yet...they will say Africans aren't "blacks."

Go further. Mixed minorities, like Tiger Woods, B. Hussein Obama and Kamala Harris are considered MORE black than someone from Congo when they themselves are a jambalaya of ethnicities.....right? Tiger's like 5 races blended together?

Stay with me.

One could argue that if you wanted to nominate a true black woman, Stacy Abrams may have been a better candidate, because well she appears to be much more black than Kamala Indian/Canadian/Jamaican Harris who really is more of a mulatto. If one pointed that out, one would be labeled insensitive and racist for doing so...saying Kamala isn't as black as Stacy Abrams.

But the Left can and does do this all the time yes? Why...Joe Biden defines blackness as something you can't even see - if you don't vote for him you ain't black. The NAACP defended "white" Rachel Dolezal as being black before they were pressured to oust her. The Left can say blacks "aren't black" because they are Republican or Conservatives (see Clarence Thomas to Ben Carson and everyone in between). The Left seems to have a hall pass with being able to label who is black - regardless of ethnicity - including calling people who are black not black, and calling people who are white "black." Sounds a lot like when they reinvent science and tell a girl she's a boy, or say it's science that men can menstruate.

So why can't someone step up and say Kamala isn't black? She's Jamaican Indian plus probably some other blood lines. She's not African American. One could call her Jamaican American I guess...but African American? Black?

I have a black ancestor. I'm marshmallow white. Can I call myself black? Dolezal did?

Anyone else confused?

Last edited:
I expecting a FB vacation. Just posted a photo of Tara Reade with the caption "Do you still believe me, Senator Harris?"

P.S. You ALL should do that.

It's not like California was ever in question.

Biden could have nominated a dog catcher and won California and he already had 90% of the African American Vote. So what was the upside in picking Harris?

My far left friends ( admit it most of us have 1 or 2 ) think Harris and Biden are Moderates, and are only voting against Trump, not for Biden / Harris.

Best Guess: Biden blew it, an by picking Harris is helping Trump. How much is hard to tell.