• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden's VP pick

he should go all in and pick Lori Lightfoot.
Then we can have a POTUS candidate who hasnt a ******* clue where he is and one who looks like she hasnt a ******* clue about any goddamn thing.

She looks like ******* Beetlejuice.

iu

Heels Up Kamala

And she already ruined Biden. Put this on your facebook feed...if you dare.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/har...-busing-and-working-with-segregationists.html

A couple times....

Harris does seem like an odd choice, especially considering the tense exchange she had with Biden on the debate stage over busing where she implied that he was a racist. And while she merely implied Biden was a racist, she was more definitive when it came to women accusing him of sexual misconduct.
https://bongino.com/flashback-biden-vp-pick-kamala-harris-says-she-believes-his-accusers/

Didn't take Trump's team long at all..............

Last edited:
Anyone ever watch Jericho Green on Youtube? One of my favorite You Tubers and I highly recommend his channel. Black guy who despises the left and doesn't mind being vulgar about it, but is also hilarious. If there are any old school WWF Wrestling fans out there, he usually refers to Kamala Harris as "Kamala the Ugandan Nightmare" after the old wrestler. Cracks me up every time. He's going to have some fantastic videos coming up in the near future I'll wager.

Last edited:
Cmon now. Let’s ease up on the slut. Tibs said she’s a great up and coming progressive. AKA an another American Patriot. He’s always right...

Cmon now. Let’s ease up on the slut. Tibs said she’s a great up and coming progressive. AKA an another American Patriot. He’s always right...

Willie Brown was up and coming with her too.

I don't think Harris helps much in driving African Americans to the polls and I don't think she helps him in any swing states. So I'm not sure what the strategy is here. Joe probably isn't either as I'm sure he didn't have much say in choosing her.

I don't think Harris helps much in driving African Americans to the polls and I don't think she helps him in any swing states. So I'm not sure what the strategy is here. Joe probably isn't either as I'm sure he didn't have much say in choosing her.

Plus, the energy of the Party -- Bernie Bros, Warren Wing, AOC, etc. -- is not excited if not downright PISSED over the pick,

What's not to like?

She’s a great up and coming progressive.

Correct, she's the definition of a great up and coming progressive. Being chosen as Biden's VP just hammers that point home. The daughter of immigrants from India and Jamaica, she's worked her way to become the first woman AG of California, the second ever black female Senator, and now VP candidate. She's smart, experienced on the national stage and tough as nails. She may make Pence cry in those VP debates, gotta feel for him. Great choice for Biden.

Now I'll get out of the way so you can unleash the sexism, racism, white male privilege and white male fragility. Go!

Last edited:

She will probably only help in what are blue states already. Quinn reporting this morning that Biden really wanted Gov. Whitless from Michigan but he had already hemmed himself in. Funny that only a few days ago Kamala's boyfriend Willie Brown said she should turn down the job if offered.

I don't know why anyone is surprised. This is pandering, plain and simple. There is racial unrest in the country, and he already painted himself into the corner of selecting a woman VP. Knowing he needs the black vote to have any chance at all, naturally he would select a woman of color to his running mate. I mean, she pretty much flat out said Biden is a racist during the primary debates, so he has to show he's not a racist and what better way than naming a woman of color?

All of that said, I'm not sure how much she helps. A lot of black people don't like her because of her time as AG or DA or whatever, where she manipulated and withheld evidence to pipeline black men to prison. Whatever. It doesn't really matter who he picked because the establishment is going to ensure Biden is the next president. No way they allow Trump a second term.

Correct, she's the definition of a great up and coming progressive. Being chosen as Biden's VP just hammers that point home. The daughter of immigrants from India and Jamaica, she's worked her way to become the first woman AG of California, the second ever black female Senator, and now VP candidate. She's smart, experienced on the national stage and tough as nails. She may make Pence cry in those VP debates, gotta feel for him. Great choice for Biden.

Now I'll get out of the way so you can unleash the sexism, racism, white male privilege and white male fragility. Go!

So what are your thoughts about her calling her running mate both a racist and a sexual abuser? Does that mean she A) has no morals and doesn't care that he's a racist and sexual abuser because she wants power or B) she was just slandering his name on a national stage despite the fact she didn't believe it in a quest for political power? Either way it makes her a vile person. She fits in fantastically with the current Dems.

Last edited: