• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Black Driver Verbally DESTROYS Cop Who Pulled Gun On Him

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
There is some bad language in this, just warning CONservative snowflakes/hypocrites who might pretend to be offended.

Love the comments below this video...GOLD.

juan gomez--I know it is upsetting but the driver could ease cops fears by trying to be white. It's not that difficult just try to put in some effort.

kortez--juan gomez I was thinking the same thing. I truly ****** up all these years being black. Just think about all the people I made feel uncomfortable because I was so selfish.

I'm pretty disgusted with myself.

juan gomez--I know, I forgive you and don't wear a hoodie.

aaronpolitical--But juan, he DID try to be white! He talked back to the cop as if there could be no consequences, was "disrespectful to authority", and acted as if he had nothing to fear. Can't act whiter than that!

Absolute GOLD. And kudos to that driver for the guts it took to cut that fascist coward down to size. And that size was about what a five year old is while he's being scolded by his father.

The cop showed amazing restraint. The guy who made the video is a complete *******. We have no idea what the circumstances were. Is this a high risk, high crime, or isolated area late at night? Did this guy match the description of a criminal suspect? My guess is there is some reason the cop had his gun drawn but of course we'll never get the answer to that. I highly doubt he pulls out his gun for every black guy he pulls over.

The cop showed amazing restraint. The guy who made the video is a complete *******. We have no idea what the circumstances were. Is this a high risk, high crime, or isolated area late at night? Did this guy match the description of a criminal suspect? My guess is there is some reason the cop had his gun drawn but of course we'll never get the answer to that. I highly doubt he pulls out his gun for every black guy he pulls over.

Spoken from the perspective of white privilege like a true champ.

Yeah....you can't make it up...never...ever....

Still a phony horse **** concept. Doesn't matter how many times you or your racist cronies harp about it.

Maybe we should start the concept of Liberal Privilege. The idea that a liberal can get away with doing and saying things that they would call racist done or said by anyone else. Feel free to help me flesh out and espouse this concept.

Spoken from the perspective of white privilege like a true champ.

Yeah....you can't make it up...never...ever....

So you are saying every time a black person gets pulled over a cop draws his gun? Why aren't we hearing more about this?

Again, police interact with 63 million people every year. Estimates vary but general agreement is that less than 1000 of those interactions involve someone being shot and killed. That's .0015 % How many of that number do you think involved a crime of nothing more than a turn signal violation? Do you think it was 90% of them? 50% of them? 25% of them?

Hint: If you answered yes to any of those you're an idiot.

So you are saying every time a black person gets pulled over a cop draws his gun? Why aren't we hearing more about this?

No, YOU are saying this.

Again, police interact with 63 million people every year. Estimates vary but general agreement is that less than 1000 of those interactions involve someone being shot and killed. That's .0015 % How many of that number do you think involved a crime of nothing more than a turn signal violation? Do you think it was 90% of them? 50% of them? 25% of them?

Don't know if that stat is correct, DO know that you are trivializing the matter as if there is some magical threshold number where you then say" Now this is a bad thing." Lol..............some morality...ludicrous.

Hint: If you answered yes to any of those you're an idiot.

Funny how you never entertain the possibility that the black guy is telling the truth, couple that with the cop basically keeping his mouth shut as he knows he is exposed, and we know what you're about.

Thanks for playing.

Because he didn't kill him? Didn't at least beat him good? And of course the black guy is an A-hole...because everyone should tolerate a loaded gun being pointed at them for no reason...especially if they're black. We all know why......because they are all mostly thugs and criminals...right?

Just like the driver said, preach on.

Funny how you never entertain the possibility that the black guy is telling the truth, couple that with the cop basically keeping his mouth shut as he knows he is exposed, and we know what you're about.

Thanks for playing.

I didn't say he's not telling the truth. Try to keep up Elfie. He may have no idea whatsoever why the cop came up to him with gun drawn. Yes, it sucks and it was probably quite frightening. Is it because of no other reason than the fact that he is black? That's the part we don't know, and I would say it's doubtful.

Despite his bizarre antics the cop remained completely calm and non-aggressive. Yes, it could have been because he was being videotaped. But it's clear he had already put his gun away before any videotaping began. He assessed the threat level and determined that there wasn't one. Kudos to the officer for doing his job.

Thanks for playing.

I didn't say he's not telling the truth. Try to keep up Elfie. He may have no idea whatsoever why the cop came up to him with gun drawn. Yes, it sucks and it was probably quite frightening. Is it because of no other reason than the fact that he is black? That's the part we don't know, and I would say it's doubtful.

Despite his bizarre antics the cop remained completely calm and non-aggressive. Yes, it could have been because he was being videotaped. But it's clear he had already put his gun away before any videotaping began. He assessed the threat level and determined that there wasn't one. Kudos to the officer for doing his job.

I didn't say you said he wasn't telling the truth, I said you never entertained the idea through your posts, it speaks volumes.

It doesn't just "suck". Black people have to worry just like cops do if they are going home after a traffic stop. It's blatantly obvious people like you are unable to see it from that perspective.

That would require YOU to "keep up" and more importantly to be real.

Because he didn't kill him? Didn't at least beat him good? And of course the black guy is an A-hole...because everyone should tolerate a loaded gun being pointed at them for no reason...especially if they're black. We all know why......because they are all mostly thugs and criminals...right?

Just like the driver said, preach on.
No, because he didn't engage or escalate the situation in any way, despite having insults and profanity rained down on him. What you and your friend don't know is why...what the cop may have heard on his radio. What kind of stuff was going on in the neighborhood. "For no reason" is just an assumption, on your part and his.

No, because he didn't engage or escalate the situation in any way, despite having insults and profanity rained down on him. What you and your friend don't know is why...what the cop may have heard on his radio. What kind of stuff was going on in the neighborhood. "For no reason" is just an assumption, on your part and his.

So you're praising him for not escalating the situation(for having words used against him)???? Isn't that the default position according to training? Your expectations are that low?

He put his gun away when his partner came up on the passenger side, he kept his badge covered up the whole time....is that rational? That is the mind of a person in panic mode because they know they SCREWED UP.

Again SPEAKS VOLUMES! Keep digging....lol

Maybe we should start the concept of Liberal Privilege. The idea that a liberal can get away with doing and saying things that they would call racist done or said by anyone else. Feel free to help me flesh out and espouse this concept.

You won't get a response from Elfie on that one.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ils-victim-police-brutality-article-1.3474008

Michael Bennett Seattle Seahawks player. Is Bennett just making up this story Bus? Knowing there could be cameras/witnesses that would contradict him? Would he risk his professional career and millions for this?

Michael Bennett shared a letter on social media Wednesday morning, in which he describes being targeted by Las Vegas police after the Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor fight for being a black man “in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

The Seahawks star defensive end — who has sat during the national anthem in protest of police brutality — has hired a civil rights attorney.

“After the fight while heading back to my hotel several hundred people heard what sounded like gun shots. Like many of the people in the area I ran away from the sound, looking for safety. Las Vegas police officers singled me out and pointed their guns at me for doing nothing more than simply being a black man in the wrong place at the wrong time,” Bennett wrote of the Aug. 26 incident.

“A police officer ordered me to get on the ground. As I laid on the ground, complying with his commands to not move, he placed a gun near my head and warned me that if I moved he would ‘blow my f-----g head off.’ Terrified and confused by what was taking place, a second Officer came over and forcefully jammed his knee into my back making it difficult for me to breathe. They then cinched the handcuffs on my wrist so that that my fingers went numb.”

All of this doesn't exist in the "reality" CONservatives occupy. " You don't know what's going on in the neighborhood, could have been a radio call, maybe black aliens landed close by and it was a national security issue".....anything that will keep them on the side of the police, because when you come down to the truth with you guys, you are RULED by fear, RULED by xenophobia.

Why are black people in South Dakota not worried about the cops? Is it because they don't act like jack *****? Everyone can be an ***, color doesn't matter. WHY is everything race with you?

Why are black people in South Dakota not worried about the cops? Is it because they don't act like jack *****? Everyone can be an ***, color doesn't matter. WHY is everything race with you?

What are there...about 5 black people in S.D.?

Not everything is about race....

I like your avatar, thinking about making my own, what do you think?

55631b6f94e1a8e1485321a001ad8bf0.jpg

Yeah, because racism

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ABZ9zH-mI_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So much white on black hatred.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_geFG-fBWLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another unarmed black victim of police violence...errr....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GQUlboz4uR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What are there...about 5 black people in S.D.?

Not everything is about race....

I like your avatar, thinking about making my own, what do you think?

55631b6f94e1a8e1485321a001ad8bf0.jpg

lol.... Up here everyone works for a living and acts like human beings. Not whining about ****. Not crying racism about every little thing. They understand, if you want to better yourself, your life, your family, you work and care about all. But, this isn't a pussified liberal state, so that makes a difference too.

Because once again, Elftard is trying to preach about this problem that isn't the problem Ze believes it is, I once again bring you the facts folks.

---------------------------------

As I posted back in September of 2016 (and not a thing has changed):

• In 2015, 50% of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, 26% were black (despite the very high rate of violence in this community which would lead one to believe more African Americans would be victims)
  • More whites and Hispanics die from police ‘homicide’ than blacks
  • Black and Hispanic officers are more likely to fire a gun at a black person than a white police officer is
  • A police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black person than a black man is likely to die by being shot by a police officer

Now consider the following: Per the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. In many urban jurisdictions, 70% of violent crimes are committed by blacks. This means that police officers far more often encounter black violent offenders than they do white or Hispanic violent offenders. YET 50% of police shooting victims are white, despite police dealing with many more black violent offenders. And more Hispanics die from police homicide, than do blacks, despite blacks committing more violent crimes.

Translation: Based on the above, the police show much MORE restraint with violent black offenders than they do with whites and Hispanics. There's no other way to slice it. The police encounter many more violent blacks than they do Hispanics and whites, but they shoot more whites and Hispanics. They shoot more whites and Hispanics at a higher % rate than they do blacks that they encounter more often.

Whites and Hispanics should be up in arms, because by percentage, they are more likely to die at the hands of a police officer than a black man is.

Then this from the CDC:

In 2012, according to the CDC, 140 blacks were killed by police. That same year 386 whites were killed by police. Over the 13-year period from 1999 to 2011, the CDC reports that 2,151 whites were killed by cops — and 1,130 blacks were killed by cops.

By 2011, law enforcement shootings caused 2.74 deaths for every million blacks, and 1.28 deaths for every million whites. While the death-by-cop rate for whites has held pretty steady over these last 45 years, hovering just above or below the one-in-a-million level, the rate for blacks has fallen. In 1981, black deaths by cop stood at four in a million, but since 2000 has remained just above or below two in a million.

Since 1981, the rate of black death by cop has dropped from 4 per million to 2 per million. Yet violent crimes by blacks remains infinitely higher than other populations.

The media and Crappernick have you all bamboozled and are having you believe a problem exists...that simply isn't there.