• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

California's Gun Laws on Display at YouTube

Ghost Gun 1911s with holographic sights and extended thumb release butons can kill 42 people inside 1.2 seconds without even changing clips for magazines.

So she could have just as easily used a RPG because... “gun laws don’t work”?

We should let anyone of any age walk into a convenience store and buy guns and ammo no questions asked because “gun laws don’t work”?

Now you're deliberately being obtuse. Is this the best you've got?

no. just wait. he can get almost his entire body up his ***. Right now, he's just got the manbun in there.

Ghost Gun 1911s with holographic sights and extended thumb release butons can kill 42 people inside 1.2 seconds without even changing clips for magazines.

You didn't see Mrs. Burgundy at the range tonight.

The least we can do is make shooting someone a hate crime. We don't care about it if we don't al least do that.

Google “affirming the consequent”

Tim is arguing that since guns laws exist, and people still use guns to kill people regardless of these laws, then it can be concluded that gun laws don’t work. This is an invalid argument and I am proving that by providing examples of two gun laws that work and nobody wants to see repealed.

Google “affirming the consequent”

Tim is arguing that since guns laws exist, and people still use guns to kill people regardless of these laws, then it can be concluded that gun laws don’t work. This is an invalid argument and I am proving that by providing examples of two gun laws that work and nobody wants to see repealed.

not hardly, you dimwitted simpleton.

What Tim is saying, and what you know but will not find yourself agreeing with, is that passage of any new legislation (or law if it makes your clitoral hood vibrate), will not render any effective prevention of future gun crime. As I indicated previously, we already have laws that clearly state you cannot murder anyone. No need to go into extreme definition of what can not be used in committing a murder, as the law states you cannot murder someone. Neither with a gun, a car, a hatchet or even a ***** hat nor manbun.

If putting additional words on additional pieces of paper will make you feel good, then maybe that will work. However, you should note that passing additional laws will not prevent the criminal element in any society from doing what they want. If a law is passed that anyone who owns a gun must turn it in prior to 12/31/2018, or face life imprisonment, then only the lawful gun owners will do so. The NRA will squeel and scream, but it's members will turn their guns in (since this is a complete hypothetical), leaving a vast majority of the country at the extreme mercy of the criminal element who refused to turn their guns in.

As for your bullshit about RPGs, yes, everyone should have access to RPGs. if the government has one, the people should. Tyranny comes in many forms. Not just in military might.

However, since you continue to harp on the line about RPGs, we should experiment with these and allow purchase. It's the only way to know for certain if people will kill other people with RPGs. We already know for a fact that people kill other people with guns, cars, trucks, hammers, baseball bats, knives, shivs, cutlery, blunt instruments.

What Tim is saying, and what you know but will not find yourself agreeing with, is that passage of any new legislation (or law if it makes your clitoral hood vibrate), will not render any effective prevention of future gun crime. As I indicated previously, we already have laws that clearly state you cannot murder anyone. No need to go into extreme definition of what can not be used in committing a murder, as the law states you cannot murder someone. Neither with a gun, a car, a hatchet or even a ***** hat nor manbun.

If putting additional words on additional pieces of paper will make you feel good, then maybe that will work. However, you should note that passing additional laws will not prevent the criminal element in any society from doing what they want. If a law is passed that anyone who owns a gun must turn it in prior to 12/31/2018, or face life imprisonment, then only the lawful gun owners will do so. The NRA will squeel and scream, but it's members will turn their guns in (since this is a complete hypothetical), leaving a vast majority of the country at the extreme mercy of the criminal element who refused to turn their guns in.

As for your bullshit about RPGs, yes, everyone should have access to RPGs. if the government has one, the people should. Tyranny comes in many forms. Not just in military might.

However, since you continue to harp on the line about RPGs, we should experiment with these and allow purchase. It's the only way to know for certain if people will kill other people with RPGs. We already know for a fact that people kill other people with guns, cars, trucks, hammers, baseball bats, knives, shivs, cutlery, blunt instruments.

And ten year-olds should be able to buy guns? RPGs, ICBMs, etc. everyone should have access? That’s ******* moronic.

What about the existing words on paper? Do you really think if they did away with laws against murder, rape, etc. there would be no increase in the numbers? You probably do.

And ten year-olds should be able to buy guns? RPGs, ICBMs, etc. everyone should have access? That’s ******* moronic.

What about the existing words on paper? Do you really think if they did away with laws against murder, rape, etc. there would be no increase in the numbers? You probably do.

are 10 year olds adults?

I've not once said we should do away with laws we already have. The laws we have are fine. We do not need additional laws.

Please, since you're so wise and intelligent, tell me how additional laws would have prevented the YouTube office shooting.

Can you imagine being Flog's wife or husband? Good Lord. He lives to argue and when thoroughly beaten, just spins, then deflects, and goes down another "I will never give up path."

Wife: Flog, the dishes are dirty.
Flog: They aren't dirty, LMAO. What is the definition of dirty to you?
Wife: Well the dishes have dried pasta sauce on them.
Flog: So to you that means they are dirty? Look at the underside of the dish. No sauce there. See, they are clean. You don't even understand what the term dirty means.

At this point I picture his wife ***** slapping him so hard his pink ***** hat flies off.

You sir, get the point. In bold. Everyone gets the point.

More words on paper will prevent no murders.

See London.

The laws we have are fine. We do not need additional laws.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I mean, remember Clinton passing this gem?

Assault Weapons Ban of 1994

It FAILED. Overall gun Violence Increased DURING that time. Here is the hysterical part. Since 93, gun violence has dropped. We have less gun violence today (despite many more guns) than 25 years ago. BUT during that 10 year span of the Assault Weapons Ban, gun violence increased. You can't make it up.

There are a million thousand two hundred and forty seven examples of these types of abject failures.

EXCEPT

Kennesaw, GA, Population 33,000, passed a law in 1982 mandating each home have a gun. Kennesaw has had one murder in the last six years and a violent crime rate of below 2%.

Weird that...when you arm a facility or a home or a person, it is LESS likely to be attacked...like a cockpit, or a courthouse, or an airport, or a government building, or a celebrity, or a President.

Do you think crazy Iranian YouTube Lady would have gotten off FORTY shots at YouTube yesterday if she had encountered an armed guard?

That **** works.

Words, like these, don't.

gun_free_zone_gi.jpg

violators will face severe federal state and local criminal penalties

Ooooohhhh, scary scary words to the criminal.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Here's my favorite sign...

th

Kinda covers just about everything, why not just say " NO ADMITTANCE"

Federal law defines dangerous weapon as, “(i) an instrument capable of inflicting death or serious bodily injury; or (ii) an object that is not an instrument capable of inflicting death or serious bodily injury but (I) closely resembles such an instrument; or (II) the defendant used the object in a manner that created the impression that the object was such an instrument (e.g. a defendant wrapped a hand in a towel during a bank robbery to create the appearance of a gun).” (18 USCS Appx § 1B1.1)

neighbor-has-no-guns.jpg

Can you imagine being Flog's wife or husband? Good Lord. He lives to argue and when thoroughly beaten, just spins, then deflects, and goes down another "I will never give up path."

Wife: Flog, the dishes are dirty.
Flog: They aren't dirty, LMAO. What is the definition of dirty to you?
Wife: Well the dishes have dried pasta sauce on them.
Flog: So to you that means they are dirty? Look at the underside of the dish. No sauce there. See, they are clean. You don't even understand what the term dirty means.

At this point I picture his wife ***** slapping him so hard his pink ***** hat flies off.

You sir, get the point. In bold. Everyone gets the point.

More words on paper will prevent no murders.

See London.

Or...

Tim: That is a hamburger.

Trog: Why must it be called a hamburger?

My favorite Coulter quote about debating libs " ...they leap from one idiotic point to the next, so you can never nail them. It’s like arguing with someone with Attention Deficit Disorder."
And they actually think they are winning.