• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Came back to talk some trash, then I'm gone again...

nope dumbass....**** happens in games....last time AB was hurt...was it a punt...nope trying to catch a pass across the middle....

Ok. So throw him out there and risk him. Maybe he gets hurt, maybe he doesn't. But returning isn't his primary role on this team. It seems silly to risk a key player for such little upside.

Ok. So throw him out there and risk him. Maybe he gets hurt, maybe he doesn't. But returning isn't his primary role on this team. It seems silly to risk a key player for such little upside.

if he is the best...yes he needs to do it

you can not play being scared of injury..he could get hurt trying to throw a block for Bell or walking down stairs get the ball in your playmakers hands as often as possible

Bullshit. There are UMPTEEN discussions on this board about how Tomlin is an Affirmative Action hire and only got the job because he's Black.

Don't even try it, son. There is some thermonuclear hate on this board for a coach who has proven himself to be very good. SOME people knock him for his playoff record. But I've been 'round these parts a long time. The hate for Tomlin is largely political/racial. But people tend to change their argument when it suits them to avoid getting called out.

Maybe you'd be happier with Jeff Fisher. At least you'll know he wasn't hired for his ethnic background.

lol I am racist because I don't agree with you now?

classic

and those umpteen threads, I call bullshit.

if he is the best...yes he needs to do it

you can not play being scared of injury..he could get hurt trying to throw a block for Bell or walking down stairs get the ball in your playmakers hands as often as possible

Why don't you just play Ben on defense then?

Jackass.

lol I am racist because I don't agree with you now?

Yee Haw! Strawman argument. Classic basement tactic. Since I never said anything like this, there's no point in responding to it.

Last edited:
how is he going to make plays on defense...********

Maybe he can get to the quarterback. Never know until you try, right Coach Coolie?

If he blows a knee getting cut blocked you'll NEVER be criticized for that decision.

Why don't you just play Ben on defense then?

Jackass.

Yee Haw! Strawman argument. Classic basement tactic. Since I never said anything like this, there's no point in responding to it.

Maybe you'd be happier with Jeff Fisher. At least you'll know he wasn't hired for his ethnic background.

you implied it

but by all means continue to point fingers, as I said we know who the true racist is, you

I would go as far to say your hate for the white runs deep.

Maybe he can get to the quarterback. Never know until you try, right Coach Coolie?

If he blows a knee getting cut blocked you'll NEVER be criticized for that decision.

******* idiot. AB returns punts because he has shown in practice and games he is the best on the team doing that function. Ben has never practiced on the defensive side of the ball in the NFL nor has he ever lined up that way in a NFL game. Your argument is beyond pitiful.

I hate Tomlin, because he's black. am I alone?

never been a fan of the black man. Now the black woman...wooohoo! that's a different story.

lol racists like SV always love to point a quick finger. with implications, when reality their hate runs deep.

what he doesn't know is 99.99% of Steelers fans just want to win. Win playoff games and that fire banter goes away.

you implied it

but by all means continue to point fingers, as I said we know who the true racist is, you

I would go as far to say your hate for the white runs deep.

You're right. That's why I hate my mom. Cuz she's white. And I married a white woman. Because I hate white people. My kids too. White. Hate em.

Now that I'm free of the ball and chain I mostly bang white chicks. Why? Cuz I'm a racist. I hate white people so much I just have to be inside them.

You're right. That's why I hate my mom. Cuz she's white. And I married a white woman. Because I hate white people. My kids too. White. Hate em.

Now that I'm free of the ball and chain I mostly bang white chicks. Why? Cuz I'm a racist. I hate white people so much I just have to be inside them.

believable thanks for being honest

No problem. Your turn now, son.

Oh my turn are we playing battleship son? sure I will bite..

know how I know you know I know you racist?

because you were gone a long time and come back talking about color

in reality the people who hang on color

color this and color that

are masking their racism

BTW you can surround yourself with whitey and still be racist

remember slavery?

now if you could somehow not make everything about color I might believe you

but I know

hi

Oh my turn are we playing battleship son? sure I will bite..

know how I know you know I know you racist?

because you were gone a long time and come back talking about color

in reality the people who hang on color

color this and color that

are masking their racism

By this logic, Martin Luther King was the ultimate racist.

Are you even trying to make a coherent argument anymore?

Tomlin's a good coach. Get over it.

By this logic, Martin Luther King was the ultimate racist.

Are you even trying to make a coherent argument anymore?

Tomlin's a good coach. Get over it.

Actually King tried to bring people together, not divide them.

You really shouldn't compare yourself to him. SMH

BTW nobody is saying Tomlin isn't a good coach.

But a great one? nope

Cowher > Tomlin son , get over it.

Come on Coolie! We all come on here to talk Steelers and now a few have to start this nonsense about race. What is that? If someone has criticism about Tomlin's coaching decisions or what have you then state your points and move the **** on but never, ever should race enter into the damn post. I'm reading some of the posts here and wondering if I'm really on the Steelers board. We're not all going to be Tomlin fans or agree with him 100% of the time but I just don't get why the race card has to be played when CMT is discussed, and if anyone does then they should get a vacation. We're all much better than that.

Reactions: MTC
Come on Coolie! We all come on here to talk Steelers and now a few have to start this nonsense about race. What is that? If someone has criticism about Tomlin's coaching decisions or what have you then state your points and move the **** on but never, ever should race enter into the damn post. I'm reading some of the posts here and wondering if I'm really on the Steelers board. We're not all going to be Tomlin fans or agree with him 100% of the time but I just don't get why the race card has to be played when CMT is discussed, and if anyone does then they should get a vacation. We're all much better than that.

his thread opened that door from the beginning

and I remember back to his older posts and they always seemed to be race related

which is why I ribbed him some.

:peep:

Wait, What? We're talking about Martin Luther?? Which one? The white one or the black one? ...