• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Came back to talk some trash, then I'm gone again...

Wait, What? We're talking about Martin Luther?? Which one? The white one or the black one? ...

Vanguard compared himself to MLK, probably rolling over in his grave as we speak. lulz

his thread opened that door from the beginning

and I remember back to his older posts and they always seemed to be race related

which is why I ribbed him some.

:peep:

Here's the problem: you're a hater. And like the rest of the clowns in the basement, you think that just because other haters agree with you it makes you right. When the holes in your argument start to leak because your **** is to silly to hold water, you start throwing accusations at everyone. And there's about 10 or 12 of you who all do this down there. It's why I just got bored and left it alone. You believe **** because you want it to be true, not because it's actually true.

Tomlin's a good coach. It remains to be seen if he will surpass Cowher in any objectively demonstrative manner (like more SB wins). But one thing is clear: the anti-Tomlin people don't have a leg to stand on.

Here's the problem: you're a hater. And like the rest of the clowns in the basement, you think that just because other haters agree with you it makes you right. When the holes in your argument start to leak because your **** is to silly to hold water, you start throwing accusations at everyone. And there's about 10 or 12 of you who all do this down there. It's why I just got bored and left it alone. You believe **** because you want it to be true, not because it's actually true.

Tomlin's a good coach. It remains to be seen if he will surpass Cowher in any objectively demonstrative manner (like more SB wins). But one thing is clear: the anti-Tomlin people don't have a leg to stand on.

I am a hater because I debated you on Tomlin being better than Cowher and calling you a racist, which you have shown tendencies?

And this basement in your mind is where you put people that beat you in debates?

lol you go too far with the comedy son.

Not Anit-Tomlin, just Anti Twatwaffles with agendas.That be you in case you had difficulty figuring it out.

1) I love Terry. Always have, always will. But calling out Tomlin was some 7 and 9 bullshit, son. That's some dumb **** that Tarkenton would do.

2) This team will be EXCEEDINGLY dangerous in the next few years. Our D-Line is Tuitt, Hargrove, and Heyward. Our secondary is really starting to gel. Our O-line is one of the best in the NFL. Which brings me to...

3) No team wants to face this offense: QB: Ben. WR: Brown, Bryant, Rogers TE: Green RB: Bell. Healthy, this offense could be the best in the NFL.

4) Almost all these players are under 30 and under contract. Big ups to "Tombert" for rebuilding this team from the ground up WITHOUT having a losing season. Tomlin 7 out of ten seasons in the playoffs.

5) Biggest holes: ROLB, ILB, Secondary depth. Some good pass rushers in the draft, I would trade up to get one. Timmons could stay, but I'd like to give Williams his shot. A finally healthy Senquez could give us the best nickel back in the NFL.

6) We have an open look at the Super Bowl if only Oakland can win the West. We get Miami at home, a QB-less Oakland on the road. KC will destroy HOU. But they also play the kind of nasty between the 20s football that the Pats hate. A fistfight. Great edge rushers that allow them to get pressure with 4 and play coverage which is the formula for beating Brady. And we'd get them at home if they won. KC matches up better against NE, but we match up better against KC. So, should Oakland win the west and KC beat NE, the Steelers are in line for a Super Bowl berth. Then it becomes about can we beat Dallas. I dunno...

7) Much love respect and thanks to Steelerfan81 or all he's done for the site. He was always fair with me.

8) And lastly, **** all the Tomlin haters, the angry *** right wing bigots in the basement, and the nutless coward who calls himself "Tibs".

GO STEELERS!

**** you, ********** ************! The only part of your piece of **** post that has any merit whatsoever is "**** Tibs".

I agree completely. Unfortunately your compatriots from the basement just can't help themselves. The Stormfront is particularly strong with this one...
are you really that slow?

do you not realise your created thread started out with bigot comments?
) And lastly, **** all the Tomlin haters, the angry *** right wing bigots in the basement,

perhaps when you are jacking off in this mysterious basement you hang in, try grasping the simplistic of things

perhaps that is why you are filled with red dots, son

Steel Vanguard;

I think your Obama phone is ringing. It's on the table next to your food stamps.

**** this ****. SV should take his pansy *** to P&R if he wants to discuss race and societal issues.

Why aren't threads like this not shut down?
I avoided politics and religion like it is the ******* bubonic plague. For this exact reason

Exactly! Come on Coolie, put an end to this. This **** isn't about football and the Steelers. Instead of everyone being excited about winning Sunday and getting ready for the post season, we're discussing race and Marlin Luther King on this board. If there are bigoted people on this board that make racial remarks or innuendos then the mods should send them ******* packing, period. We don't need that and I'll say it again, we're better than that on this board.

My issues with Coach Tomlin have nothing to do with his color. In fact, I have issues with Coach Haley as well. Unfortunately, since Tomlin is the head coach, in this case trouble ends up laying at his door step.

Everyone on the Nation was calling for an up-tempo, spread offense that would open the middle and force the Ravens to thin themselves out and cover the entire field. This would free up Brown, allow Ben to quickly identify the coverages both pre and post snap and it would allow Bell an even greater opportunity to get to the 2nd level on inside running plays.

The coaching staff didn't attempt this until the 4th quarter until the Steelers were in deep trouble. Then they did what they almost always do, they turned their hopes and dreams over to Roethlisberger and counted on him to bail them out. We ******* FANS knew that they ought to do this from the beginning, but the highly trained and well paid offensive coordinator couldn't work that out for himself, much less the phenom head coach? No - instead they had one of the 10 best QBs statistically of all ******* time throw 9 times in the first half while they continued to pound the living **** out of one of our most valuable offensive weapons while utterly ignoring the best ******* receiver in the NFL.

Why? Apparently because our brain trust coaches can't figure out how to isolate Brown for even a couple plays. So instead they get the ball to Bell literally 30+ times a game dramatically increasing the chances that he'll be injured while significantly increasing the odds that Brown will become less and less of a factor due to loss of focus or simply getting cold.

I'm just spitballing here, but your future H.O.F. coach may want to compel the Offensive Coordinator to use ALL the top tier talent at his disposal.

Furthermore, it's all well and good to be a player's coach, but the Steelers fail at an alarming rate to perform well against poor teams. Now, perhaps that's because those poor teams have "nothing to lose" so they simply go all out against Pittsburgh. I don't know. But it's not simply a statistic that can be overlooked. Tomlin is terrible at preparing the team for poor caliber opponents. There is a VERY good chance that Cleveland will win next week and not because Pittsburgh may rest their starters. The fact is, the Steelers could play their best, gameplan like maniacs and the odds are still somewhere around 50/50 that the Browns could win that game. That's just some historical truth for you. I don't know what Tomlin does or doesn't do. I don't know what his process is or what the players have going on in their minds when they face dogs, but they ******* suck as often as not.

It's no secret his clock management is awful. I'm not even going to waste keystrokes on it. It would take too much time and Tomlin wouldn't bother calling a timeout to stop me.

Historically, Tomlin has been God-Awful at in-game or half-time adjustments. I believe there may have been some adjustments made in the Bengals game. Not so much in the Ravens game until **** got real in the 4th quarter and basically the coaches said "Ben, save us!" I would truly like to see Tomlin demonstrate greater awareness and capacity to counter what is going on with opponents both in the game and at half-time. Admittedly I'm not an offensive or defensive coordinator. So I can't speak to the subtle nuances of technique etc. But it seems to me that the Steelers are very ponderous to adjust to their opponents' strategies.

The dreadful irony is that Tomlin is one of those guys who takes "responsibility" at least in words, when things go badly. But when he's sitting in front of the media saying things like "I'm the coach and the buck stops here." He needs to realize some of us fans may just be listening. We may actually take to heart that this **** is his fault and we may expect him to do something to remedy it. Tomlin lost SO many fans' faith with the "Unleash Hell" statement. The team was dismal, he'd lost them and he lost many of the fans by giving a half-assed rah-rah speech that will forever be used against him. the "Unleash Hell" will forever be linked to Tomlin just as "Playoffs? Playoffs" will be linked to Mora.

I don't have an issue in the world with his color. I just want him to take the 6th seed that walks into Pittsburgh and kick the living **** out of them. I want the Steelers to destroy the visiting team. I want whoever is next on the docket to be served notice that the Steelers are coming to ******* destroy worlds. I love that the players love him. If they feel as though he's been disrespected - awesome. Go win a SB and legitimize his legacy. This draft class has been very impressive. Perhaps the Steelers have turned a corner and Tomlin is finally stepping into that role. I had my issues with Cowher too. I loved him, but ultimately he was too conservative when he needed to be more aggressive. I'm critical of Tomlin (and Haley and Butler) but I don't hate him. I just want to see the Steelers win. Not just win, but dominate. Destroy.

I agree completely. Unfortunately your compatriots from the basement just can't help themselves. The Stormfront is particularly strong with this one...

My friend that said that, is a native American. If anyone in the U.S. should be pissed, it's him. Not the blacks that were sold by blacks to be sent over here.

I could give one **** what race anyone is. If you are a good person, you are my friend.

What you don't like the condescending remark? well join the club because I don't like that son **** either. I will just chalk you up as another race baiting ******* that just love's to spew ****. It's ******* like you that just want to dish it out but turn into little ******* when it's given back.

Ha ha, Indysteel still crying like a little alt right snowflake, how cute.

That doesn't even make any sense. Snowflakes are the tard left, like you. I've been laughing my *** off at you losers ever since the election. Your side does all the whining. My side is loving it.

Reactions: MTC
I made spaghetti sauce today following Burgundy's recipe. Added mushrooms and sausage, simmered it about 4 hours and served over linguine.

Yum!

We made crab cakes for the game Sunday. Ate the enemy. I take full credit for the win.

That is pretty impressive, I must say.

Ha ha, Indysteel still crying like a little alt right snowflake, how cute.

Does an alt right snowflake exist?

My issues with Coach Tomlin have nothing to do with his color. In fact, I have issues with Coach Haley as well. Unfortunately, since Tomlin is the head coach, in this case trouble ends up laying at his door step.

Everyone on the Nation was calling for an up-tempo, spread offense that would open the middle and force the Ravens to thin themselves out and cover the entire field. This would free up Brown, allow Ben to quickly identify the coverages both pre and post snap and it would allow Bell an even greater opportunity to get to the 2nd level on inside running plays.

The coaching staff didn't attempt this until the 4th quarter until the Steelers were in deep trouble. Then they did what they almost always do, they turned their hopes and dreams over to Roethlisberger and counted on him to bail them out. We ******* FANS knew that they ought to do this from the beginning, but the highly trained and well paid offensive coordinator couldn't work that out for himself, much less the phenom head coach? No - instead they had one of the 10 best QBs statistically of all ******* time throw 9 times in the first half while they continued to pound the living **** out of one of our most valuable offensive weapons while utterly ignoring the best ******* receiver in the NFL.

Why? Apparently because our brain trust coaches can't figure out how to isolate Brown for even a couple plays. So instead they get the ball to Bell literally 30+ times a game dramatically increasing the chances that he'll be injured while significantly increasing the odds that Brown will become less and less of a factor due to loss of focus or simply getting cold.

I'm just spitballing here, but your future H.O.F. coach may want to compel the Offensive Coordinator to use ALL the top tier talent at his disposal.

Furthermore, it's all well and good to be a player's coach, but the Steelers fail at an alarming rate to perform well against poor teams. Now, perhaps that's because those poor teams have "nothing to lose" so they simply go all out against Pittsburgh. I don't know. But it's not simply a statistic that can be overlooked. Tomlin is terrible at preparing the team for poor caliber opponents. There is a VERY good chance that Cleveland will win next week and not because Pittsburgh may rest their starters. The fact is, the Steelers could play their best, gameplan like maniacs and the odds are still somewhere around 50/50 that the Browns could win that game. That's just some historical truth for you. I don't know what Tomlin does or doesn't do. I don't know what his process is or what the players have going on in their minds when they face dogs, but they ******* suck as often as not.

It's no secret his clock management is awful. I'm not even going to waste keystrokes on it. It would take too much time and Tomlin wouldn't bother calling a timeout to stop me.

Historically, Tomlin has been God-Awful at in-game or half-time adjustments. I believe there may have been some adjustments made in the Bengals game. Not so much in the Ravens game until **** got real in the 4th quarter and basically the coaches said "Ben, save us!" I would truly like to see Tomlin demonstrate greater awareness and capacity to counter what is going on with opponents both in the game and at half-time. Admittedly I'm not an offensive or defensive coordinator. So I can't speak to the subtle nuances of technique etc. But it seems to me that the Steelers are very ponderous to adjust to their opponents' strategies.

The dreadful irony is that Tomlin is one of those guys who takes "responsibility" at least in words, when things go badly. But when he's sitting in front of the media saying things like "I'm the coach and the buck stops here." He needs to realize some of us fans may just be listening. We may actually take to heart that this **** is his fault and we may expect him to do something to remedy it. Tomlin lost SO many fans' faith with the "Unleash Hell" statement. The team was dismal, he'd lost them and he lost many of the fans by giving a half-assed rah-rah speech that will forever be used against him. the "Unleash Hell" will forever be linked to Tomlin just as "Playoffs? Playoffs" will be linked to Mora.

I don't have an issue in the world with his color. I just want him to take the 6th seed that walks into Pittsburgh and kick the living **** out of them. I want the Steelers to destroy the visiting team. I want whoever is next on the docket to be served notice that the Steelers are coming to ******* destroy worlds. I love that the players love him. If they feel as though he's been disrespected - awesome. Go win a SB and legitimize his legacy. This draft class has been very impressive. Perhaps the Steelers have turned a corner and Tomlin is finally stepping into that role. I had my issues with Cowher too. I loved him, but ultimately he was too conservative when he needed to be more aggressive. I'm critical of Tomlin (and Haley and Butler) but I don't hate him. I just want to see the Steelers win. Not just win, but dominate. Destroy.

^^^
This x 1000