• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

I don’t ever remember seeing anything like this when Trump was in office…just sayin.

iRCb5NM.gif

Now that I think about it....yeah !

yzLEcdt.jpg

T9iGP79.jpg

Just getting the weather bro

The Chinese balloon that flew above the U.S. for eight days included “multiple antennas” capable of collecting signals intelligence, a senior State Department official said Thursday, and the balloon maker has proven ties to the Chinese military.

While China condemned the U.S. for destroying what it said was a weather balloon, the State Department official described the balloon as carrying equipment designed to collect communications and threatened action against Beijing.

While the attention was on the big, bright, white balloon, the Chinese probably ran tests on intercontinental drones around US airspace, and was almost certainly increasing its testing/flexing closer to home.

I'm fairly certain they know how to run play action and jet sweeps.

Probably shooting off a few missiles like North Korea does will send a strong message to China.

While the attention was on the big, bright, white balloon, the Chinese probably ran tests on intercontinental drones around US airspace, and was almost certainly increasing its testing/flexing closer to home.

I'm fairly certain they know how to run play action and jet sweeps.
I think you got your countries mixed up man...

Wouldn't that be Canada?

They just shot down another unmanned object...this time over Alaska.
What happens when the next one is manned?

America's weakness and weak resolve is displayed. Xi will continue with his quiet takeover of Bidens America while he rattles sabers over Taiwan.

This has been going on longer than we are aware. China moving spy equipment across our skies , bought and paid for. Joe sees no threat.

Just getting the weather bro

The Chinese balloon that flew above the U.S. for eight days included “multiple antennas” capable of collecting signals intelligence, a senior State Department official said Thursday, and the balloon maker has proven ties to the Chinese military.

While China condemned the U.S. for destroying what it said was a weather balloon, the State Department official described the balloon as carrying equipment designed to collect communications and threatened action against Beijing.

A ballon at 60,00 to 40,000 that clearly can been seen from ground happened 3-4 times under Trump the liberal media says? BS. How come nobody saw it and there are no pictures of them? Yet today we have eye witness citiztens filming them and good media photos.

So now we're up to 3 balloons, these are smaller. I heard metallic on this last one this morning.

Now people are just ******* with us. Just a diversion.

Joe is stuck. He can't use aggressive action against Xi. He has to hope the minions and the media can cover or divert attention.

Joe an Xi just out skeet shooting.

With thousands of Chinese spies here Biden only shoots at their balloons.