• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

Time for Space Force!!
I don’t do Twitter a lot but if you’re not following Space Force: Chepo Team, you should. F’ing epic.

I knew a guy named Chepo that worked on a taco truck. Nice guy.

O yeah, a red line?!?!? Who the **** are we? We have provided, weapons, ammo, machines, soon tanks, soon aircraft’s. We certainly have men on the ground and if we give them aircraft, pilots too.

We blew up their pipes. Who the **** are we. China is about to play this fool.

U.S. ambassador to U.N. warns China would be crossing a ‘red line’ if it provides lethal aid to Russia​

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said China is considering providing lethal support to Russia in its war in Ukraine.

O yeah, a red line?!?!? Who the **** are we? We have provided, weapons, ammo, machines, soon tanks, soon aircraft’s. We certainly have men on the ground and if we give them aircraft, pilots too.

We blew up their pipes. Who the **** are we. China is about to play this fool.

U.S. ambassador to U.N. warns China would be crossing a ‘red line’ if it provides lethal aid to Russia​

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said China is considering providing lethal support to Russia in its war in Ukraine.
Well, if nothing else, we’ll find out if their military stuff is worth all the worry. We were worried about Russia and it turns out their conventional weaponry is weak.

Well, if nothing else, we’ll find out if their military stuff is worth all the worry. We were worried about Russia and it turns out their conventional weaponry is weak.
Yeah but China ripped us off is my worry. That and they seem to have a force of folks that want to fight. I just feel we are so fat and lazy. Obviously I have no connection to the current military to know.

But. I also think we got some ****. Some wipe you out **** (non nuke) just hiding away.

But we “had” to leave Afghanistan bc no more war. Only to start WW3. GG Sleepy. gG sleepy.

**** this. No more American blood and treasure.

Washington — Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said Sunday that Poland is in talks with the Biden administration about increasing the U.S. troop presence in his country as President Biden prepares to visit Poland this week to mark the one-year anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

"We are in the process of discussion with President Biden's administration about making their presence more permanent, and increasing them," Morawiecki told "Face the Nation" moderator Margaret Brennan.

Yeah but China ripped us off is my worry. That and they seem to have a force of folks that want to fight. I just feel we are so fat and lazy. Obviously I have no connection to the current military to know.

But. I also think we got some ****. Some wipe you out **** (non nuke) just hiding away.
Our military more than likely has some advanced stuff. We’re a super power for a reason.

Sure russia and china says the US this, the US that. But I think at the end of the day they don’t want to poke a sleeping giant. They want a response out of us.

Russia’s conventional military looked like a big overhyped paper tiger. I thought they’d take Ukraine upon first announcement last year. Now they look to be just hype. Idk if they’re nukes are all hype at this point. The thing russia has shown however is the logistics of conventional warefare.

We’re pretty much thousands of miles away. With a powerful air force and navy that can ruin any logistical attempts. We’re a very hard country to reach in that aspect. Even then, you’d still have to consider Canada and Mexico. There is just no conventional warfare to really worry about. I also think our citizens would come together in that type of situation if it happened.

The only worries is a nuke or an emp. But maybe we do have tech to identify such threat which is why the whole balloon shindig went as far as it did.

Just my opinion

Our military more than likely has some advanced stuff. We’re a super power for a reason.

Sure russia and china says the US this, the US that. But I think at the end of the day they don’t want to poke a sleeping giant. They want a response out of us.

Russia’s conventional military looked like a big overhyped paper tiger. I thought they’d take Ukraine upon first announcement last year. Now they look to be just hype. Idk if they’re nukes are all hype at this point. The thing russia has shown however is the logistics of conventional warefare.

We’re pretty much thousands of miles away. With a powerful air force and navy that can ruin any logistical attempts. We’re a very hard country to reach in that aspect. Even then, you’d still have to consider Canada and Mexico. There is just no conventional warfare to really worry about. I also think our citizens would come together in that type of situation if it happened.

The only worries is a nuke or an emp. But maybe we do have tech to identify such threat which is why the whole balloon shindig went as far as it did.

Just my opinion
I’m not worried about us losing. We have more Wolfs in the seas around this globe to end this planet x2 over. So we all die

My worry is this administration pushing us and the globe to that end. We sit and watch the SB, go out to dinner, talk a nice walk in the park with no care in the world. We have pushed NATO to WW3.

All China has to do is give Russia ammo and gear and let’s go.

I’m not worried about us losing. We have more Wolfs in the seas around this globe to end this planet x2 over. So we all die

My worry is this administration pushing us and the globe to that end. We sit and watch the SB, go out to dinner, talk a nice walk in the park with no care in the world. We have pushed NATO to WW3.

That’s the luxury of being in a first world country.
We really don’t think about this type of stuff.

It is talked about I’m sure at get togethers, water coolers, etc. So I don’t think we’re oblivious to it.

I’d say china has probably been supplying for awhile. Only time will tell how far these tensions go.

I hope it never comes down to it but I wonder what sort of underwater protection we have set up. With DC being so close to the Atlantic, it seems like it would be fairly easy for modern subs to approach and lob their payload on DC before defenses could be scrambled.

The location for DC made perfect sense back in the day but it sure seems pretty vulnerable to have the capital that close to the ocean in this day and age.

Last edited:

Things I’m certain we have based on open research going black or inadvertent information declassifications… (we never reveal what we have until it is obsolete, used by others in the open, or forced to reveal because of an accident or we have no choice but to publicly use it… its a policy in place since at least the late 1800’s)

1. Hover tech we stole from the Germans and perfected in the 60’s… assault aircraft that uses hover tech including a hovering aircraft carrier that for some time was based in upper New York
2. Weaponized satellites … we basically did the star wars program on the DL when they tried to shut it down in the 80’s
3. Cloaking tech on tanks… probably other things too
4. The latest version of the large scale neutron bomb (that vaporizes people but leaves buildings intact and has a low time till the area can be inhabited…

Yea, Joe said no more endless wars. Then he takes us into war.

Worth the 10 minutes.

Worth the 10 minutes.

when even the lefties are saying this, its clear that the vast majority of the population, the sheeple in the middle, are woefully unaware of their own reality.

Such a shame.

Covert Chinese Police Station in NYC Closed Following FBI Raid​

Jon Dougherty
February 4, 2023

OPINION: This article may contain commentary which reflects the author's opinion.

The Epoch Times quoted a U.S. State Department official as having confirmed the operation and the station’s closure.

“The FBI has confirmed that the ‘overseas police station’ in New York linked to Fuzhou has closed,” a State Dept. official confirmed in an email. “We continue to be concerned about PRC [People’s Republic of China] transnational repression efforts around the world and are also coordinating with allies and partners on this issue.”
The Epoch Times added:
Advertisement
The closure of the facility in New York’s Chinatown comes just weeks after The New York Times reported that FBI agents raided and searched the building at an undisclosed time last fall. The facility and more than 100 others like it form a network of covert facilities from which experts believe that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is conducting a campaign of transnational repression.
According to two reports published in October 2022 and December 2022 by Safeguard Defenders, a nonprofit organization, the overseas police outposts are used to collect intelligence and even forcibly repatriate Chinese dissidents to the mainland to be imprisoned.

“We are aware of reports regarding alleged PRC ‘overseas police stations,’” the State Department spokesperson said. “We take this issue very seriously. Establishing so-called overseas police stations without the invitation or approval of the country in which they are operating raises serious issues of respect for the sovereignty of that country.”
The Epoch Times explained, “Chinese authorities maintain that the facilities, which operate in 53 nations, assist Chinese immigrants in foreign nations with tasks that would normally be handled by a consulate, such as renewing driver’s licenses and visas. However, the stations have been linked to the CCP’s United Front Work Department, an agency that works to advance the regime’s interests abroad by spreading propaganda, conducting foreign influence operations, suppressing dissident movements, gathering intelligence, and facilitating the transfer of technology to communist China.”
News of the Chinese police stations come as Pentagon officials said this week that the Defense Department has been tracking a suspected spy balloon for days as it traversed the central United States after being spotted over Billings, Mont.

Jon Dougherty
February 4, 2023

OPINION: This article may contain commentary which reflects the author's opinion.

The Epoch Times quoted a U.S. State Department official as having confirmed the operation and the station’s closure.

“The FBI has confirmed that the ‘overseas police station’ in New York linked to Fuzhou has closed,” a State Dept. official confirmed in an email. “We continue to be concerned about PRC [People’s Republic of China] transnational repression efforts around the world and are also coordinating with allies and partners on this issue.”
The Epoch Times added:
Advertisement
The closure of the facility in New York’s Chinatown comes just weeks after The New York Times reported that FBI agents raided and searched the building at an undisclosed time last fall. The facility and more than 100 others like it form a network of covert facilities from which experts believe that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is conducting a campaign of transnational repression.
According to two reports published in October 2022 and December 2022 by Safeguard Defenders, a nonprofit organization, the overseas police outposts are used to collect intelligence and even forcibly repatriate Chinese dissidents to the mainland to be imprisoned.

“We are aware of reports regarding alleged PRC ‘overseas police stations,’” the State Department spokesperson said. “We take this issue very seriously. Establishing so-called overseas police stations without the invitation or approval of the country in which they are operating raises serious issues of respect for the sovereignty of that country.”
The Epoch Times explained, “Chinese authorities maintain that the facilities, which operate in 53 nations, assist Chinese immigrants in foreign nations with tasks that would normally be handled by a consulate, such as renewing driver’s licenses and visas. However, the stations have been linked to the CCP’s United Front Work Department, an agency that works to advance the regime’s interests abroad by spreading propaganda, conducting foreign influence operations, suppressing dissident movements, gathering intelligence, and facilitating the transfer of technology to communist China.”
News of the Chinese police stations come as Pentagon officials said this week that the Defense Department has been tracking a suspected spy balloon for days as it traversed the central United States after being spotted over Billings, Mont.
China is a very odd country lol

Jon Dougherty
February 4, 2023

The Epoch Times added:
Advertisement

Katsung always thought it was the Feds on him.

Now we know that it was really Xi that was on him like a fat kid on smarties.

Katsung always thought it was the Feds on him.

Now we know that it was really Xi that was on him like a fat kid on smarties.
Yesterday's conspiracy theories are today's spoiler alerts.

It's a communist country operating like they all do. They're super control freaks.

It's nice to see the FBI actually doing productive work.
for whom are they working?

for whom are they working?

Now that is the million dollar question. It's not like they didn't know all of this existed. All of a sudden they're raiding one.

I do believe many of the lower level field agents are doing the right thing in the crime area's. Other departments and certainly the higher ups, not so much. That's the part that needs cleaned out.

Now that is the million dollar question. It's not like they didn't know all of this existed. All of a sudden they're raiding one.

I do believe many of the lower level field agents are doing the right thing in the crime area's. Other departments and certainly the higher ups, not so much. That's the part that needs cleaned out.
That’s life in general. People in power will always have final say, will always be corrupt.

Those who do the right thing get taken advantage of for keeping the gears flowing