• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Bowls

UH's two top defensive prospects (Marcus Jones and Logan Hall) are skipping the bowl game to get ready for the Senior bowl and draft

I know some top Auburn talent is supposed to be out also....

**** it, it will still be an AAC win over the SEC

so yeah they were 6-6, but they had bama beat until they gave them the game late

nice win for the Cougars and the AAC

so the AAC is 2-0 against the SEC and after cincy knocks off bama then georgia, they will finish up 4-0 against SEC in bowl games
Think Cincy can go that far huh? Hmmmm

I think Cincinnati is going to be humiliated by Alabama at an historic level. That game will be close until kickoff. They put Cincinnati in the playoff to prove that teams like Cincinnati should never be in the playoff.

I think Cincinnati is going to be humiliated by Alabama at an historic level. That game will be close until kickoff. They put Cincinnati in the playoff to prove that teams like Cincinnati should never be in the playoff.
Well, Alabama is only -13 if you want to wager.

Worse than Florida State (59-20), Michigan State (38-0), Ohio State (31-0), or Oklahoma (63-28)?

why exactly? Have you seen cincy play this season? They did knock off ND on the road and it wasn't all that close. Granted ND is always over hyped and over rated, but cincy has some quality players and a solid defense. Hell they used a ****** 3rd quarter by the Coogs to beat UH in the AAC Championship.....that shows how awesome they are

I don't truly expect a cincy win, but I am hopeful they can make it a competitive game. If they avoid mistakes and control the ball on offense, they could make a game of it

Last edited:
Yep. They cheapened the playoff having a team like Cincy with no chance to win a game in there. Bama 58 Cincy 16

Yep. They cheapened the playoff having a team like Cincy with no chance to win a game in there. Bama 58 Cincy 16
then they should replace cincy with ND? a team cincy already beat?

Notre Dame's average margin of defeat in the playoffs of 22 points is clearly more competitive than Cincinnati can be with a star QB like Desmond Ridder under center.

When Auburn heard they were playing Houston, they thought they meant Whitney Houston. I doubt they spent much time preparing.

You can play the I beat so and so and should be this and that all you want. Cincy will get destroyed by Bama as they don't have the size and speed to compete with the elites. We have 3 teams that can win and Cincy in the playoffs. Sucks to be Georgia or Michigan that have to play a real game while Bama gets a pass.

Bama already beat Georgia so why should Georgia get a shot using your logic ? I could give a **** about Notre Dame. The point is Cincy has ZERO chance of beating Bama. Saban can name the score.

Colbert attended a UNC practice early in the season and was present for the Pitt-UNC game.

Sam Howell is a short, slow and weak armed QB, a lesser talented Baker Mayfield . He will be the Steelers pick if Tomlin has his way

You can play the I beat so and so and should be this and that all you want. Cincy will get destroyed by Bama as they don't have the size and speed to compete with the elites. We have 3 teams that can win and Cincy in the playoffs. Sucks to be Georgia or Michigan that have to play a real game while Bama gets a pass.

Bama already beat Georgia so why should Georgia get a shot using your logic ? I could give a **** about Notre Dame. The point is Cincy has ZERO chance of beating Bama. Saban can name the score.
plenty of marque schools have gotten the **** kicked out of them in the playoffs. (see steelerfans post above)

Have you seen cincy play? They went on the road and beat the #9 school in the polls....

bama will likely win and it probably will not be close

but cincy did what they had to to earn their spot in the playoff

Oh please God don't take Sam Howell. We shouldn't be picking any QB in this draft.
The guy I was interested in seeing closely opted out of the bowl game. For me that knocks him down a round to 2 before I touch him. But I think the FO goes QB in free agency and they address every other need position in the draft.