• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Bowls

Just like the steelers waiting 25 years for Ben, MI finally wins another national Championship after 25 years, it's destiny. I'm a big Alabama fan so I hate this but like I said it's destiny.

DIC’s peyote is running rampant through this thread.
why the hell do you think we're buddy's. or for that matter why anyone is buddy's with that old ******.

As UGA alum. I just wanna say to hell with the Harbaughs, say no to khakis, Go Dawgs and say no to drugs unless it’s free

If Michigan wins Jitter will happily pay $50 on my behalf.

Refs got the call right with Tenn at the end. His momentum was stopped and the ref was running in waving his arms before the stretch. If he stretched it immediately it would have been a TD but even though he was on top of defenders, he wasn’t moving for a second and that’s all it takes to call forward progress.

A few of the PI calls were tight, but Purdue got screwed out of a big completion on the sideline where he clearly had possession and 1 foot inbounds and it was overturned. Next play was an INT.

Did purdue get a break on a call or 2? Maybe but on Tenn’s side they got to play essentially a home game vs a purdue team missing lots of guys due to injury and opt out.

Plus it wasn’t the refs who made Tenn go for it in OT rather than take the chip shot FG. Purdue had guys dropping like flies with cramps and injuries. Seems to me a longer OT favored Tenn. don’t see why the coach felt he had to go all in on the first OT possession.

Doesn't sound like the game will be worth watching. Franklin doesn't beat ranked teams anyway so this may be a blow out without Dotson and half the starting defense.

by my count, PSU will be without WR Dotson, LT Rasheed Walker, DE Ebikede, DT Derrick Tangelo, DT Mustipher, LB Ellis Brooks, LB Brandon Smith, and safety Jaquan Brisker. Basically the whole middle of the defense is out Plus their best OL and best offensive weapon. And they lost their DC. No biggie.

Winning the game is unlikely since Arkansas is a run team. But it could still be a great game for PSU fans for getting a look at the young guys for next year. I’m hoping to see some young playmakers step up.

How can ESPN talk about Ironhead for like 5 minutes and not show any highlights then just tell people to look him up on YouTube ?

Pitt needed to call their last timeout there. It was clear the QB was lost. We was in the shotgun putting his arms up like he didn't even know the play call.