• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

I'll tell ya what. I hope 'Bama wins this game and FSU wins theirs tonight. That scenario would let the world know if there really is an SEC bias on the part of the selection committee. Because under that scenario, if 'Bama gets that 4th spot ahead of Texas, after Texas beat 'Bama head to head .... Well, see post #109.
The SEC bias would be including the runnner-up whether it’s Alabama or Georgia. The SEC champ should definitely get an invite, no runner up from any conference should get an invite to a 4 team playoff.

The SEC bias would be including the runnner-up whether it’s Alabama or Georgia. The SEC champ should definitely get an invite, no runner up from any conference should get an invite to a 4 team playoff.
Wait...are you saying that if GA loses they should be OUT???

A little PSA ... Anyone who lives near Zelienople might want to head to a bar in another town to watch the game tomorrow. Penn Power has a scheduled blackout for repairs at game time tomorrow.

OH, I wasn't saying the Buckeyes should get in. However, it looks like 'Bama will win the SEC. Which means the SEC Champ will have had it's sole loss on the season to the Big 12 Champ, Texas. Assuming FSU and UM win, you have UM, FSU, Washington and ... tell me why 'Bama should get in over the team they lost to in the regular season. A team that is also a one-loss conference champion?

Wait...are you saying that if GA loses they should be OUT???
I'm saying that should UM and FSU hold water, there's no legitimate reason to include 'Bama in the playoffs. The only reason they would is because ... "Well, they're the SEC Champ". Which shouldn't mean diddly since they lost to the Big 12 Champ in the regular season.

I'm saying that should UM and FSU hold water, there's no legitimate reason to include 'Bama in the playoffs. The only reason they would is because ... "Well, they're the SEC Champ". Which shouldn't mean diddly since they lost to the Big 12 Champ in the regular season.
I love you too bro..,.