• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

I don't see how Texas can get left out . Beat Bama and dominant champ win. I think Georgia will be out. If FSU wins it will come down to Texas and FSU

Conference champs should be in. At that point you base off regular season wins. Texas should get the nod because the win over Bama
If Florida State wins, I’m fine with either team being excluded.

Hell of a streak MTC .......29 games incredible .....
I ain’t complaining. It was a fun ride. Just too much injuries and lost a lotta guys to the nfl.

I just want to see more of a middle finger approach from Kirby when he plays Saban. Too much respect given imo.

That’s like Mike Sullivan(Penguins) giving John Torterella respect(Flyers). Sullivan says **** you lol.

Kirby on the other hand turtles

FSU doesn’t have a QB. They’re gonna lose.
Michigan will win and will be my pick for the natty this season with the whole sign stealing shindig that took place. They’re on a mission

I ain’t complaining. It was a fun ride. Just too much injuries and lost a lotta guys to the nfl.

I just want to see more of a middle finger approach from Kirby when he plays Saban. Too much respect given imo.

That’s like Mike Sullivan(Penguins) giving John Torterella respect(Flyers). Sullivan says **** you lol.

Kirby on the other hand turtles
Kirby didn't do anything 'stupid' today.

Let me be crystal clear - Bama invited Texas to play them (early) in the season and lost, again, and IMO, Texas needs to be in the top 4 because of that. Why???

Ok. Oregon had a tough schedule but lost TWO games. Advantage Georgia.

Georgia only lost by 3 points in the SEC Championship and they only have ONE loss. Advantage Georgia.

FSU is playing w/ their backup or 3rd string QB - win or loss - Georgia is still the better team.

I'm not always right, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night---so...

Michigan will win and will be my pick for the natty this season with the whole sign stealing shindig that took place. They’re on a mission
I'm fine until you wanted Harbargh and his cheating to be in the Final 4. They should have been eliminated upon the discovery of cheating...

OH, I wasn't saying the Buckeyes should get in. However, it looks like 'Bama will win the SEC. Which means the SEC Champ will have had it's sole loss on the season to the Big 12 Champ, Texas. Assuming FSU and UM win, you have UM, FSU, Washington and ... tell me why 'Bama should get in over the team they lost to in the regular season. A team that is also a one-loss conference champion?
They should not
In that scenario Texas is in especially after what they did today

Let me be crystal clear - Bama invited Texas to play them (early) in the season and lost, again, and IMO, Texas needs to be in the top 4 because of that. Why???

Georgia only lost by 3 points in the SEC Championship and they only have ONE loss. Advantage Georgia.

FSU is playing w/ their backup or 3rd string QB - win or loss - Georgia is still the better team.

OK Berm, say FSU wins.
What is the committee's self-proclaimed number 1 factor when evaluating who makes the playoffs?
FSU would be an undefeated champion from a Power 5 conference. Undefeated ... conference champion. Advantage FSU

FSU has a pretty good ground game though. Lousville's defense against the run? Not so good.
Pound the rock.

I'm probably the only person who will be rooting hard for FSU to win later on...haha.
I go all the way back to the Charlie Ward days, plus I hate the gators and Hurricanes...haha
I’m rooting for FSU as well

I hope you’re right Berm. But the media hated UGA. Espn and the AJC are two big opponents and will advocate why UGA needs to be left out