• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

If Fla. St get's in they are going to be killed. QB stat line Saturday 8-21 55yds QBR 12.7 , 9 carries -6 yds. Texas, Georgia and Alabama are all better teams.
"IF" FSU gets in, the QB who played last night won't be the QB who plays in the CFP.

No SEC in AP poll

Mi,Wa,Tex and FSU
patrick-stewart-laugh.gif

I really wish they could pick two teams and just decide on a whim to schedule two play in games.

Florida State gets bumped because of the QB situation. I don’t like it, but they will be penalized for it. Personally, I think FSU deserves it more because they did it without a QB. I think it enhances their resume. But few other people if any see it that way.
I disagree. They struggled to beat not so great teams with their backups. There is a huge gap between the top four and Louisville. The FSU defense will keep them in it but they won’t be able to score to keep up.

And they still aren't better than any of the other contenders...sorry.
I don't have a dog in the fight. Neither should Georgia. (see what I did there?)

I disagree. They struggled to beat not so great teams with their backups. There is a huge gap between the top four and Louisville. The FSU defense will keep them in it but they won’t be able to score to keep up.
You can disagree. They aren’t getting in anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

I don't get ESPN. Has anyone been screwed yet?

I will laugh if the SEC is excluded. Maybe Michigan will have a prayer.
I think Alabama will be out. They lost to Texas and needed a miraculous TD to beat Auburn. Again, I’d have them in, I don’t think they will be.

I can't see the Dawgs or FSU making the four That's my prediction.

What's crazy is they may leave out Alabama and Georgia and they are better than Washington and Florida St.

What's crazy is they may leave out Alabama and Georgia and they are better than Washington and Florida St.

They've never played each other so it's speculation. Which is why the playoffs need expanded.

Me personally I'd like to see A conference of the top 20 college teams have to play each other. No more footwipe butthole state schools to score 60-70 points on.

To be the best you have to beat the best.