• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 6

Iowa isn’t legit, if Clifford doesn’t get hurt Penn State cruises to a win. Penn States season is over without Clifford. The National Championship is Alabama vs Georgia.
Penn st needs their starting QB big time

Iowa isn’t legit, if Clifford doesn’t get hurt Penn State cruises to a win. Penn States season is over without Clifford. The National Championship is Alabama vs Georgia.
This Penn State backup QB isn't any good and they have no chance without Clifford, but let's not pretend Penn State is in the same neighborhood as Alabama and Georgia.

even with Clifford, Penn state isnt quite on Bama's/Georgia's level.

Like he should be running laps for that brain fart next practice…. Iowa is going to win but that cost them points and gave penn state a last desperation chance
That #2 for Penn st isn’t ready. I think Iowa would’ve held regardless but stupid penalty indeed

Like he should be running laps for that brain fart next practice…. Iowa is going to win but that cost them points and gave penn state a last desperation chance
Not with that QB. Up until he came in the game, I was thinking Petras was playing like the worst college QB I've seen this season. Clifford going out = momentum changer.

Maybe Scott Frost has money on Michigan.

The team that can run the ball is going to eat Iowa's lunch. They drop their LB's into coverage a lot, and that aids in the TO department.

This is a different game with Clifford. Much different. Having so many three and outs kept the defense on the field way too long. That defense is terrific, but it was a matter of time until they broke.

Tape says that the SEC is not good...
The SEC as a whole really isn't. Alabama and Georgia are a different story. Best two teams in the nation, hands down.

Didn’t say roll but hopefully win by 3
I hope they win, but they still have a lot to prove, imo. I can't believe they're ranked 9th, honestly. Last week was a big win, even if Wisconsin sucks. I think Nebraska may be quite a bit better than Wisconsin, and likely better than a lot of people think.

I hope they win, but they still have a lot to prove, imo. I can't believe they're ranked 9th, honestly. Last week was a big win, even if Wisconsin sucks. I think Nebraska may be quite a bit better than Wisconsin, and likely better than a lot of people think.
They lost to Illinois but played better lately

How bout dem Wildcats!
Geaux Big Blue!

I hadn't even checked UK's score. Can't believe they're up 14. It would be nice to see a decent football program in Lexington.

Nebraska is playing their best ball right now. Week 1 was a long time ago.

I think J.J. McCarthy hits that dude for the TD.

Oh and I’m sick of them saying Nebraska won the ‘97 national championship with Michigan,the ******* coaches gave them the share because Tom Osborne was retiring
If they met on the field Michigan would have ate their lunch!

* rant over