• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 6

Ok Junior,whatever you say
Lol yep, what I and the great majority of folks who were alive and watching back then, would say. Dont let your maize and blue colored pince-nez delude you, squeaky

If bama and psu played head to head, next saturday, on a neutral field, and clifford was 100%, do you really think psu hangs with them? Point for point? I dont. Alabama is just better, and that'll be reflected in the upcoming polls, as it should be.

"But! But they lost to a 3-2 team!"
Why couldn't they? A & M just did. Let me guess. A&M would run Penn State out of their own building. SEC and all that.

I think psu and iowa are both over-rated. Both have amazing D, but suspect offenses. Hard to say Bama is over-rated when they have been so good for so long, but this Bama team does not seem to be championship caliber. Georgia is a cut above everyone else right now with a whole jumble of teams in the next tier. Still lots of football left. I think PSU will have a couple more stumbles especially with Clifford out and i would not be surprised if iowa lays an egg or two. Bama is like Jekyll and Hyde this year so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Berm is on suicide watch
I was not happy with the game yesterday. We sucked it up from the very first play on defense...and Coach Saban didn't seem to have the normal fire in his eyes to get the team back on track.

Texas A&M was the better team and they should it by blitzing the crap out of Bryce Young. We never wore them down.

@MTC - Georgia will follow the blueprint and this may be a 2 loss season for the Tide...

Reactions: MTC
Georgia by far the best team in the nation this year. Their defense is incredible and their offense won't beat itself.
Georgia's defense is ELITE. Their QB play is not so much but I thought the same thing about Texas A&M's QB play - so I'm not as smart as I thought...

Why couldn't they? A & M just did. Let me guess. A&M would run Penn State out of their own building. SEC and all that.
They dont have the offense for it. Penn State makes it a task just to get to 24 points. They DO have the horses on defense, but not offense

No I got blithering drunk - TEQUILA...

"Tequila makes her cloths fall off"

I hope you remained dressed regardless of the game.

BAMA has been a whole echo tier up these last few seasons so it's not unusual for a chink in the armor to show. GLAD you are A-ok.

Salute the nation

"Tequila makes her cloths fall off"

I hope you remained dressed regardless of the game.

BAMA has been a whole echo tier up these last few seasons so it's not unusual for a chink in the armor to show. GLAD you are A-ok.

Salute the nation
Thanks bro! It's too cold to sleep without clothes in Utah...

All I know is college football is where its at men...
Wow---what an exciting day of good ole fashion play for the love of the game, no bullshit football!!

IMHO...makes the NFL game a NOT must see tv any longer.....

BTW---Go Irish!

Wow---what an exciting day of good ole fashion play for the love of the game, no bullshit football!!

BTW---Go Irish!
You know, I kinda feel the same way, except for that Irish part, and was just thinking this today, yesterday etc. There was a time when I very much preferred the NFL to college, but not anymore. Part of that may have been because I've never really had a competitive college team that I loved, and I probably still don't. The only downside to college is that fantasy would be a PITA, unless we're talking cheerleaders.

BTW---Go Irish!
That’s how I feel about college basketball over the WNBA (that’s woke NBA)

Jimbo Fisher should use this win vs Bama to get a shitload of money from USC.

Some great played games yesterday. Penn state and Iowa was football was meant to be played. Will be interesting to see these so called experts what they do to teams that actually played someone and lost. Where others played no one and ran the score up or by the luck of the day pulled a game out late. This year look's to be the year the committee may look bad.

BTW---Go Irish!
Right. I’m not a huge fan of any college team like I am the Steelers, but I much prefer college football for entertainment. I just wish it wasn’t dominated by a few teams every year.