• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 6

Nebraska's kicker is tweaking.

Matt Corral out of Ole Miss a QB to keep an eye on.

I would be so far up that Michigan defender's *** if I was a coach he would be able to count the hairs on my head.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
It is not looking good for Alabama.

This Penn State backup QB isn't any good and they have no chance without Clifford, but let's not pretend Penn State is in the same neighborhood as Alabama and Georgia.
Are you pretending Bama didn’t just **** the pooch?

Thank you Texas A&M! I thought for sure you ****** it up and Alabama would pull that horseshoe out of their arse.

Reactions: MTC
Bama gets forgiven at least 1 loss per year so this is no big deal. I bet they only fall a few spots.

It will be interesting to see where Penn State falls to. Typically a close loss to a highly ranked team on the road would mean only a drop of a spot or 2, but with Clifford likely out multiple week, many pollsters will probably bake that in and drop PSU down, possibly out of the top 10.

I still have no idea how good Michigan is. It seemed at least that they had a dominant run game and a great defense but now that run game looks good, not great and the defense may be suspect as Nebraska threw all over them. Martinez was the first decent QB they faced and he burned them repeatedly. Michigan's pass game still seems weak.

Hmmmm.....Bama loses to a 3-2 team. PSU lost #3 team, 20-23 away to a 5-0 team with their starting QB gone after the 1st quarter. How far will Bama fall vs PSU?

Georgia by far the best team in the nation this year. Their defense is incredible and their offense won't beat itself.

Hmmmm.....Bama loses to a 3-2 team. PSU lost #3 team, 20-23 away to a 5-0 team with their starting QB gone after the 1st quarter. How far will Bama fall vs PSU?
If bama and psu played head to head, next saturday, on a neutral field, and clifford was 100%, do you really think psu hangs with them? Point for point? I dont. Alabama is just better, and that'll be reflected in the upcoming polls, as it should be.

"But! But they lost to a 3-2 team!"

Bama gets forgiven at least 1 loss per year so this is no big deal. I bet they only fall a few spots.

It will be interesting to see where Penn State falls to. Typically a close loss to a highly ranked team on the road would mean only a drop of a spot or 2, but with Clifford likely out multiple week, many pollsters will probably bake that in and drop PSU down, possibly out of the top 10.

I still have no idea how good Michigan is. It seemed at least that they had a dominant run game and a great defense but now that run game looks good, not great and the defense may be suspect as Nebraska threw all over them. Martinez was the first decent QB they faced and he burned them repeatedly. Michigan's pass game still seems weak.
No way PSU falls out of the top 10