• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 8

At least I have FSU vs Duke later on. I can't even fathom a Duke football team with a 16 ranking.

only a 7 point game ............. time to unleash hell .........

I predict ref help
a large run
a Taylor Swift sighting

tie game ......... never a doubt

And that's the ball game. Penn State has nothing on offense.

I can watch the Steelers because I don't expect anything. I can't watch PSU because I was expecting a bit more. Like I said earlier, Michigan will destroy both these teams. Just forfeit the games and give them the trophy now to keep anyone from getting injured.

Penn State has the better QB, they should win this game. Also, the game of the year so far was last week between Washington and Oregon. Ohio State-Penn State will get more hype because they're in the Big 10, but last week's had some serious juice heading into the game and the two teams delivered on the field as well.
I was wrong. Penn State didn't have the better QB, in fact, Ohio State's QB is MUCH better. Allar looked awful today, I thought he was suppose to be good.

That's got to be a disappointing performance for PSU fans.

No surprise at all. Franklin is now 1-9 against Ohio State and that was a fluke FG returned for a TD late in the game. He's also 3-6 against Michigan. So done with Franklin...it doesn't matter how well you recruit if you can't win some big games.

I just can't understand how Franklin could have said he was happy with their style of offense. I understand Allar is a pocket QB but you need to adjust the offense and your plays for the players you are putting on the field. The schemes are terrible. The WR's don't get open. The OL is terrible. Allar and the WR's are miles apart and they rarely throw more than 10 yards downfield. This O is so much easier to defend than even the Steelers. They have truly set this team up to fail against good teams. Fall behind by more than a TD and you have no chance at all to come back.

I said this all year. PSU should have been practicing for the OSU and Michigan games. They have no chance against Michigan. All they have to do is put everyone within 10 yards of the LOS. Blitz the run and pass. It will be a blowout.

PSU does have 2 decent TE's and 2 good RB's. They threw to both TE's once early and the plays both picked up 1st downs. They didn't even try after that and no screens to the RB's. Oh, I could ramble on but this team is just terrible.