• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 8

Man ......take the points if you are only up by 4 ............ stopped on 4th and goal ....ouch

Just like the Steelers. 3rd and 1 and they pass from the gun. WTF! QB sneak with the big QB.

Man ......take the points if you are only up by 4 ............ stopped on 4th and goal ....ouch
I liked going for it with the way their defense was playing and Penn State's offense. They got the stop but the turnover was killer.

I liked going for it with the way their defense was playing and Penn State's offense. They got the stop but the turnover was killer.
Playing at home ....I get it ..... but like you said the turnover was killer ..... I just don't like putting myself at the mercy of the refs or one bad play flipping the game

Penn State's defense has done well against Ohio State, but it's still surprising this game is still close. Ohio State has almost twice as many yards and more than twice as many first downs.

I see no way Penn State wins this game. The scoop and score was their only shot early.

Penn State's defense has done well against Ohio State, but it's still surprising this game is still close. Ohio State has almost twice as many yards and more than twice as many first downs.

They defend the short field well.