• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

lamar ended up 20/37 54% for 272 and 1 TD 1 INT. In terms of passing, he had 2 long plays to Flowers where the Chiefs left him uncovered. There was the 30 yard TD where Lamar kept the play alive and KC lost track of Flowers. Then one for 54 yards late in the game where KC just didn't cover Flowers at all.

This showed the good and bad of Lamar. He's a great athlete who can extend plays and beat you. Ben used to do the same. But Ben also made the routine reads and passes to keep chains moving. Lamar struggles when that first read isn't open.

I'm surprised they didn't have more called runs for Lamar or at least encourage him to take off running. He did have yardage he passed up. I don't know if it changes the outcome but it would have been a closer game.
Really dumb on the rats part. He had lanes he could have ran, but either him or the coaching staff wanted to make him a pure passing hero. That's not his game. KC did bring the heat and that really ****** him up, so it's not all his fault.

Detroit has to keep up the intensity. They need to out-muscle SF.

She's worth 1.1 billion dollars. Props to her.
Hard working girl that is one of the most famous people in the world. Probably just as famous as Elvis or Micheal Jackson Ever were. Puts on 3.5 hour long concerts where as most artists hardly crack the 2 hour mark. I don’t get the hatred on here. Big deal they throw her on TV 5 times a game.

Hard working girl that is one of the most famous people in the world. Probably just as famous as Elvis or Micheal Jackson Ever were. Puts on 3.5 hour long concerts where as most artists hardly crack the 2 hour mark. I don’t get the hatred on here. Big deal they throw her on TV 5 times a game.
This is my take as well. Not to mention she gives out huge bonuses to her tour staff including the truck drivers.

Who would want to wear one of those VR goggles? There's no way that can be good for your brain. For what? So your TV looks more 3d? I'll pass.