• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

Just came by to say it was great to see harbaughs face almost crying ay the end of the game.

**** you ratbirds and your regular season championship

Joe Gibbs is probably the only coach to win three Super Bowls without a HOF QB.

He kind of had the magic sauce from an offensive scheme standpoint in the 1980s into the early 1990s.
Great Example,Redskin teams played great ball in all facets of the game.

No way the NFL let's Taylor Swift get one game away. Too much money to make on all the Swifties watching the SB and beyond.
So people are saying the superbowl was predetermined to be Ravens and Niners due to lamar and the SB logo being purple and red. Now the chiefs were given the SB due to Swift. Also we had a KC TD called back for a very ticky tack holding call, but now the game is fixed because there was no PI for the Ravens......

So people are saying the superbowl was predetermined to be Ravens and Niners due to lamar and the SB logo being purple and red. Now the chiefs were given the SB due to Swift. Also we had a KC TD called back for a very ticky tack holding call, but now the game is fixed because there was no PI for the Ravens......
Well they got the red right
Someone was colorblind and grab the purple for the Detroit blue 🙃

Everyone saying Rats will be back
Not too sure with a healthy Joe Burrow ,Steelers and Clown being better first place schedule etc

Burrow is the best QB in the division by a considerable margin. That isn't even a rip on Lamar, as Burrow is just that good.

Honestly, the Bengals should probably be considered the favorites in the division going into next season, given how competitive they continued to be without Burrow this season.

I don't think sports is fixed other than some referree's taking payments from Vegas. Relax little guy, I was having some fun.

lamar ended up 20/37 54% for 272 and 1 TD 1 INT. In terms of passing, he had 2 long plays to Flowers where the Chiefs left him uncovered. There was the 30 yard TD where Lamar kept the play alive and KC lost track of Flowers. Then one for 54 yards late in the game where KC just didn't cover Flowers at all.

This showed the good and bad of Lamar. He's a great athlete who can extend plays and beat you. Ben used to do the same. But Ben also made the routine reads and passes to keep chains moving. Lamar struggles when that first read isn't open.

I'm surprised they didn't have more called runs for Lamar or at least encourage him to take off running. He did have yardage he passed up. I don't know if it changes the outcome but it would have been a closer game.

Burrow is the best QB in the division by a considerable margin. That isn't even a rip on Lamar, as Burrow is just that good.

Honestly, the Bengals should probably be considered the favorites in the division going into next season, given how competitive they continued to be without Burrow this season.

Now that's a guy I'd trade for.

Great game! It's always fun watching the Ratbirds lose especially when Hairball is whining about something.

Touchdown!!!!!!!

Yup,Check out his game against the potential Champions 9ers this year
He was like a machine moving them up and down the field

I'm sure Baltimore radio will just blame the refs for everything. I didn't think any of the calls vs the ravens were controversial. If anything, they called holding MUCH tighter on the Chiefs. Chiefs got multiple holding calls and ravens OL was allowed to grab.