• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

You say you never start but you always seem to be involved along with a few other new posters. Something doesn’t jive there. You are going to get some ****. We all do. Don’t take

You say you never start but you always seem to be involved along with a few other new posters. Something doesn’t jive there. You are going to get some ****. We all do. Don’t take it so personally.
Maybe because you frat bros who have been here for a while like to make stupid comments to new folks and then ***** when we respond

Not getting points off TO might come back to haunt Chiefs
Im ok with them going for it but why not put it in your best player’s hands in Mahomes. Not a big fan of trying to run on 4th and a long 1.

Well learn to take some and give it back in a friendlier tone. Relax. We all give each other **** but you seem to get too worked up about it.
I guess being older I don’t understand these young fellas way of joking, some of the comments would get a fella killed here in highlands of route 40

I get your point but I think you are underestimating Lamar's skill and what he brings to the table. Their record is just so-so without him playing: a basic .300 team. Huge difference. With him they are a 62-24 team. Without 4-9.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/ravens-record-with-and-without-lamar-jackson-since-2018
Well yeah, he has a very specific set of skills and until this year the offense was specifically built around his running ability... nobody could replicate that...

Plus he did get accused of skipping games before... i think down the stretch last year for sure...

Lamar has 5 completed passes now, one of them to himself.. what an outstanding QB! He’s a good athlete/RB, not QB. I think that’s fair.

Roughing the Swifty.