• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

They did get called for holding on the Chiefs first pass play.

One... let's see how many they end up with. The guy was held on the second pass... no call on that one.

Patriots are going to tie us for SBs this year. They’ll beat the rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fist off, NE has to win. I know the SN declares winners after the fist Q but let this play out. Next, the rams def is substantially better than the KC

One... let's see how many they end up with. The guy was held on the second pass... no call on that one.

Holding could probably be called on every play either on the OL or secondary in the NFL. It's not just the Patriots.

My guess is that, given Belichicks attention to detail and willingness to push the rules, they probably teach techniques that reduce holding calls.

If I was forced to bet I'd say you're right, but the Rams D has gotten better, they have a dominant front 4 and Talib and Peter's are by far better than anyone KC has and their offense is both good running and passing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Rams will have to be very aggressive and unpredictable, like the Eagles were last SB.

I just see belichick confusing Goff. Gurley isn’t healthy and fat Anderson won’t be able to run.

Hahaha yesss. What a terrible pass!

Geez wait till the game is over before you declare the Pats in SB! Holy ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
Hey I'm hoping they lose too, but I've seen this game before. NE is going to hold KCs WRs non stop at the LOS because the refs can't call them everytime and they're just going to run the ball down KCs throats, KC has had the ball one time and we're almost 17 mins in

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app