• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

Patriots just moving the ball at will. Two weeks in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill B is smart. He is treating Maholmes like he is Brady. Control the clock. Keep him off the field. Looks like a Bill Parcells plan. Michel is playing the role of Otis Anderson. Gronkowski blocking like Mark Bavarro. I wish we had smart coaching.

In addition to Brady and Belichick, the Patriots OL is a real key to their success.

They can handle run heavy or pass heavy game plans, which makes the Patriots hard to prepare for.

They can dink and dunk a team to death or shove the ball up their ***.

KC better keep up or this game will be over with by half time.

Man Mahomes just like flipped that and it traveled like 40 yards

Bill B is smart. He is treating Maholmes like he is Brady. Control the clock. Keep him off the field. Looks like a Bill Parcells plan. Michel is playing the role of Otis Anderson. Gronkowski blocking like Mark Bavarro. I wish we had smart coaching.

I think it's more just simply attacking an opponent's weakness, as the Chiefs have been terrible against the run all season.

Tomlin would be throwing it all over the place because the Chiefs would not be expecting it.

In addition to Brady and Belichick, the Patriots OL is a real key to their success.

They can handle run heavy or pass heavy game plans, which makes the Patriots hard to prepare for.

They can dink and dunk a team to death or shove the ball up their ***.

And Gronk blocks like a mother f******.

I have bad feeling this game is already over.

DBs are not allowed to play as physical as the Pats DBs. It’s unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.. they do the same **** every year. Their OL holds, DBs hold and LBs hold. They know the refs aren't going to call all of them. I ******* hate the pats****

They did get called for holding on the Chiefs first pass play.

Why do teams play off Edelman so much, he's not super fast, but the Chiefs are giving him tons of space

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

KC can't stop them. Horrible defense.