• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cougar Pro Day

I would say that % difference from Hall to Davis is the position they play, DT vs NT.

That is still pretty ipressive for both young men. It also shows the iportance of taking on and drawing double teams.

Thanks Coolie

Salute the nation

The Nation is finally waking up

As they should. They addressed the Oline with their run blocking weaknesses. They should approach the draft with that same mindset with the Dline being a run stuffing weakness. Because there is a chance even with the return of Tuitt and Alu they could be. Two players missing significant time coming off injury. Just too much of a question for me not to address the positions. And so far they haven't.

Yo cope/stryker

you need to read this thread and watch at least some highlights of these guys so you have something to talk about when the Steelers take one of them this weekend

I may not know much about the other guys in the draft, but I was pretty accurate with my Coogs

I called Logan Hall a 2nd rounder (1st if someone fell in love with him) he went as the 1st pick of the second round

I called Marcus Jones a 3rd rounder - he went in round 3 to the damn pats
I called Damarion a 5th or 6th - surprisingly he went in round 4 to the damn rats

The others I expected to go as UDFA

Kody Russey gets picked up by the pats
Jake Herslow goes to the seahawks
David Anenih goes to the Titans

Just MIssing Deontay Anderson and Mulba Carr...but there is still some time and they could at least get mini camp invites

I may not know much about the other guys in the draft, but I was pretty accurate with my Coogs

I called Logan Hall a 2nd rounder (1st if someone fell in love with him) he went as the 1st pick of the second round

I called Marcus Jones a 3rd rounder - he went in round 3 to the damn pats
I called Damarion a 5th or 6th - surprisingly he went in round 4 to the damn rats

The others I expected to go as UDFA

Kody Russey gets picked up by the pats
Jake Herslow goes to the seahawks
David Anenih goes to the Titans

Just MIssing Deontay Anderson and Mulba Carr...but there is still some time and they could at least get mini camp invites
Not too shabby cookie.