• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

Unfortunately it might explain why/how they captured it. The thing might have been left on the side of the road. They should fill it with gas and light it. Send out videos to inspire the home team & freak out the kids fighting for Russia and their parents.

And a senior U.S. defense official told Fox News correspondent Jennifer Griffin that the Russian military is not moving or fighting at night: Most movement starts just before dawn and occurs during the day because they don’t have night vision and are not trained in night vision, which contributed to slower than expected progress.

Part of the issue may be that the Russian troops are conscripts, not highly trained. Many don’t know why they are there, according to the Soldiers’ Mother Committee.

I didn't know we let Germany have sharp objects to give away. Since well, they started Two World Wars.

Good on them.
Them and Italy are probably the only countries in Europe that has any real fight in them. France? Right... Spain? Nope... Brits? Maybe.. Hungary? Come on.. So they better stand up.

Them and Italy are probably the only countries in Europe that has any real fight in them. France? Right... Spain? Nope... Brits? Maybe.. Hungary? Come on.. So they better stand up.

Romania? Poland? Czech Republic?

It’s the same “liberal logic” that with the aforementioned Winston Churchill, who Liberals try and teach that his great leadership was aligned with Liberal principles

Fact is that he crossed over to join Liberal party when he was younger, completely ****** up, then did what liberals don’t do. Own up to ******* up. Think Obama would have ever joined Military? Please, he was too busy picking March Madness brackets for MSESPN.

He was so conservative that once Germany was defeated he was voted out as Prime Minister (as if the fight was over — Stalin was the lesser of two evils when it came to Hitler and he was only an “ally” because Hitler invasion of Soviet Union). The following 5 years were just as critical as the years leading up to Germany invasion of Poland.

Churchill coined the term the Iron Curtain and pushed just as hard against Soviet expansion as he did to the Nazis. He wanted more collaboration with the US (Truman may have had the balls to drop 2 big ones on Japan but was a ***** in every sense of the word thereafter, including bungling up Korea). How he won re-election in 1948 despite being unpopular with his own party was because Dewey was a weak nominee. Not by coincidence that Eisenhower dominated the next two Presidential elections as people were aware of the dangers that communism and Soviet Union represented. It also why Churchill was re-elected. Those years of soft liberal leadership let Stalin get a foothold in Eastern Bloc.

Unfortunately that lost time could not be made up for—Churchill passed away before he could work with a strong leader like Eisenhower and 40 years of Cold War ensued.

Moral of the story—Liberals are a punch of bunch of soft little ******* that talk about idealistic utopias while deflecting problems and gain power off the stupidity of their constituents — leaving Conservatives to come in and be the strict parent that cleans up the mess.
You could’ve said that in one sentence lol.
We all know liberalism is a bad ideology

Aside from liberalism/conservatism.

My thoughts are the russians being this all mighty force is propaganda in our form. Russia, north korea and china all have propaganda media and have their citizens grow up under a certain way. Ukraine is giving russia fits now. This soviet/russian built stuff seems faulty as hell.

I see no difference in us being brought up and conditioned. Where we are free is our ability to speak out against government. You do so in said commie countries you’re good as dead.

Many countries despise us until they face threats then they beg for US intervention.

We’re a super power not to be ****** with. Yes we have our faults as a nation and have our own problems which we should focus on. But in a war if we have to go up against russia or china, I really do believe we have some weapons capable of wiping them out within minutes.

Aside from liberalism/conservatism.

My thoughts are the russians being this all mighty force is propaganda in our form. Russia, north korea and china all have propaganda media and have their citizens grow up under a certain way. Ukraine is giving russia fits now. This soviet/russian built stuff seems faulty as hell.

I see no difference in us being brought up and conditioned. Where we are free is our ability to speak out against government. You do so in said commie countries you’re good as dead.

Many countries despise us until they face threats then they beg for US intervention.

We’re a super power not to be ****** with. Yes we have our faults as a nation and have our own problems which we should focus on. But in a war if we have to go up against russia or china, I really do believe we have some weapons capable of wiping them out within minutes.
I hope you're correct and have some insider knowledge. Putin has lost his ******* mind, and if Ukraine keeps sticking it to the Russians, don't think for a second the idiot madman won't launch every nuke they have just because he can and has nothing to lose. :(

I hope you're correct and have some insider knowledge. Putin has lost his ******* mind, and if Ukraine keeps sticking it to the Russians, don't think for a second the idiot madman won't launch every nuke they have just because he can and has nothing to lose. :(
I hope at that point whoever is between him and the launch sequence has some common sense. I do see that SOB with his brain matter against a wall in the not too distant future....

SOTU is going to be a celebration of Biden accomplishments. Can't wait.
So, what… he is going to take a **** on the stage and smear it all over the audience… man I didn’t like trump but this dude is the most obvious figurehead puppet of them all… his one great trait was he was electable because he was vanilla as heck… and thats what keeps him from accomplishing anything

Heck i even agreed with a lot of the critical infrastructure stuff… it was him being strongarmed by the nut extremities to tie it to bullshit trillions in whacked out far left agendas that killed it… trump was pushing a simular infrastructure rebuild without the pork and woke stuff

Looks like he’s trying to intimidate. He seems to be to boastful.

Sure we meddle into foreign affairs a lot but we don’t brag too much about our might. We’re secretive as hell. I’d like to think russia is secretive too but they are a super poor country. The stuff they produce is faulty.

I’m not worried about russia nor china for that matter. I’m more worried about the supplies and resources to sustain the current population. Especially us people in the first world who take it all for granted

So, what… he is going to take a **** on the stage and smear it all over the audience… man I didn’t like trump but this dude is the most obvious figurehead puppet of them all… his one great trait was he was electable because he was vanilla as heck… and thats what keeps him from accomplishing anything

Heck i even agreed with a lot of the critical infrastructure stuff… it was him being strongarmed by the nut extremities to tie it to bullshit trillions in whacked out far left agendas that killed it… trump was pushing a simular infrastructure rebuild without the pork and woke stuff
He’s a career politician. He knew what needed to be done to benefit him and his pals.
All those politicians that were scared inside the capital last year not one of them is for us.

Not even the republicans. They all leech off our taxes and continue to pad their living by starting wars and gathering resources for themselves

I can't believe that anyone would watch the SOTU fraud.

Looks like he’s trying to intimidate. He seems to be to boastful.

Sure we meddle into foreign affairs a lot but we don’t brag too much about our might. We’re secretive as hell. I’d like to think russia is secretive too but they are a super poor country. The stuff they produce is faulty.

I’m not worried about russia nor china for that matter. I’m more worried about the supplies and resources to sustain the current population. Especially us people in the first world who take it all for granted
How poor is Russia compared to us? We're about 30 trillion in the hole...One of these days that credit card is going to come due and when it does, they'll be hell to pay.

How poor is Russia compared to us? We're about 30 trillion in the hole...One of these days that credit card is going to come due and when it does, they'll be hell to pay.
When I say poor I’m talking quality/production.
The US has been in debt for a long time. I don’t know how we get by but we do. But when it comes to military and production our **** works

I’ll predict we may experience a cyber attack, blame russia and use that as an excuse to go to war.