• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

Biden had every opportunity to cut business with Putin and cripple russia economically. It’s like we want for russia to make the military reactions.

Now here is what I find funny in all this is russia is made out to be this super power but Putin is looking rather desperate right now. He’s making nuclear threats over one country. Either he underestimated Ukraine or that big bad red army is an overrated one much like north korea tries to swing their pee pee around. Once a conventional war happens with Nato, I don’t care who is a liberal, conservative or extremist, maybe I’m biased but I feel us and our western allies will shut **** down in a heartbeat
He sent in grunts that are expendable. If you think that Russia doesn’t have a formidable force I’d say you are wrong. Are they as strong as Putin thinks vs US and China, no.

That said he got nukes, lots and lots of them. This crazy mother ****** could do anything.

He sent in grunts that are expendable. If you think that Russia doesn’t have a formidable force I’d say you are wrong. Are they as strong as Putin thinks vs US and China, no.

That said he got nukes, lots and lots of them. This crazy mother ****** could do anything.
Of course they have nukes. They’ve detonated tsar bamba who knows how many times as a show of force.

But he is looking desperate here. I don’t think he russia stands a chance if nato gets involved. If he does use nukes I think he loses allies as well. I hate to see innocent russians suffer, but that jackass is bringing it on himself. The world is warning him and he keep pushing forward

I said this earlier in this thread...back him in a corner and he won't hesitate to fire them off. He's a narcissistic fuckwad that won't be made a fool of. Remember the photos of him shirtless on a white stallion a few years ago? Yeah, he's a turd.

Of course they have nukes. They’ve detonated tsar bamba who knows how many times as a show of force.

But he is looking desperate here. I don’t think he russia stands a chance if nato gets involved. If he does use nukes I think he loses allies as well. I hate to see innocent russians suffer, but that jackass is bringing it on himself. The world is warning him and he keep pushing forward
NATO. Lmfao. You mean if WE get involved. NATO is a lame ***** that needs put down.

Here is a question for the smart ones. Why isn’t Israel in NATO. Yes, spare me the North Atlantic bs… why?

Here is a question for the smart ones. Why isn’t Israel in NATO. Yes, spare me the North Atlantic bs… why?
They are too smart to be put on the hook like us to pay for the deadbeat countries. Plus they can damn well take care of themselves. They're FN ruthless.

I said this earlier in this thread...back him in a corner and he won't hesitate to fire them off. He's a narcissistic fuckwad that won't be made a fool of. Remember the photos of him shirtless on a white stallion a few years ago? Yeah, he's a turd.
He’s a glorified Kim jong.

NATO is technically US btw. So yes I mean we

Ahh, it’s not technically, it is us and only us fuming that ****. Sure it’s like a billionaires wife getting a job at the bar and bringing in a couple hounded. Sure EU helps. Sure. It’s us only us and trump said that ****. Buck up or we ship out.

Ahh, it’s not technically, it is us and only us fuming that ****. Sure it’s like a billionaires wife getting a job at the bar and bringing in a couple hounded. Sure EU helps. Sure. It’s us only us and trump said that ****. Buck up or we ship out.
When anything in this world goes bad. Who does everyone turn to? US

When something goes bad, who does everyone blame? US.

The world knows we are a thee super power. I’d prefer the others involved in NATO to take some blame or praise too, get the spotlight off of us.

We have enough going on in our own borders to take care of. This whole thing going on now however is similar to Bush. That’s all Biden is, he’s GWB jr 2.0. It’s all politics and agenda driven. Putin took the bait

Crazy ****.

Crossing my fingers one of his own puts a bullet in his mother ******* commie kgb head. Seriously I'd put a 50 million dollar bounty on his head at this point.

Watching this mess on TV in having difficulty figuring out who is who. It seems most of the soldiers /civilian fighters are wearing armbands. Some yellow, blue, then red.
I believe the yellow and blue are Ukrainians, what about the red? Anybody know?

Watching this mess on TV in having difficulty figuring out who is who. It seems most of the soldiers /civilian fighters are wearing armbands. Some yellow, blue, then red.
They are the referees

It’s like watching isis fighting al qaida. You don’t know who is who and they all look and speak the same language