• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

Crossing my fingers one of his own puts a bullet in his mother ******* commie kgb head. Seriously I'd put a 50 million dollar bounty on his head at this point.
He seems to be losing his citizens and allies. But then yet, our media could very well be propaganda in what we want to hear vs what we need to hear.

Funny. Sounds like russia when I say that ^^^

I believe the yellow and blue are Ukrainians, what about the red? Anybody know?

The red would be the Russians. C'mon man, you've watched Rocky IV! :p

Poll shows people don't buy Biden's fake tough guy act

:ROFLMAO:

Biden eats ice cream like Sloth from The Goonies, mumbles constantly and can't even handle his own dog. Even soy boy, latte drinking millennials are laughing at any supposed tough guy act.

He seems to be losing his citizens and allies. But then yet, our media could very well be propaganda in what we want to hear vs what we need to hear.

Funny. Sounds like russia when I say that ^^^

He's managed to keep himself in office indefinitely.

Smart. This could actually deter the Russian soldiers and have them going home.

so as poor and broke as Russia is, with outdated machinery and YUGE supply chain crises, why hasnt some country tried to invade them?
(other than that whole "we have nukes" thing)

so as poor and broke as Russia is, with outdated machinery and YUGE supply chain crises, why hasnt some country tried to invade them?

Because they don't have a border with Mexico. Oh, and they have a border. And nukes.

It’s the nukes.

The machinery definitely looks outdated though. I mean ukraine is giving them fits. They’ll take over the ukraine eventually but I think it’s going to exhaust russia.

It’s the nukes.

The machinery definitely looks outdated though. I mean ukraine is giving them fits. They’ll take over the ukraine eventually but I think it’s going to exhaust russia.
You think that they would have learned from the Finland fiasco in the early 40s.

*BREAKING*

274604792_10209455504102567_4381785738380798512_n.jpg

Biden learning to moonwalk so he can moonwalk to podium, read
something given to him and walk back behind the curtain without
ever having to see reporters!!

I saw a pretty good overview of what's going on with Putin going after Ukraine.

As always... It's about oil. Ukraine in 2012 discovered huge reserves of natural gas and shale. Russia responded by taking Crimea to confiscate a large portion of the natural gas and cripple Ukraine from using the sea for trade etc.

Ukraine, being about 1/2 badasses responded by cementing up the canal that feeds fresh water to Crimea. Currently the capital city of Crimea has only 7% reserves in their water reservoirs for the city as the country itself has no access to fresh water except through the canal through Ukraine.

This has all been brewing for awhile. If Ukraine is allowed to start developing it's fossil fuels, they can compete directly with Russia to serve Europe and that will cut Russia's throat. It will also pave a clear path for Ukraine to join NATO and THAT means that Russia has an indefensible chunk of flat open plain that is far too wide to keep enemy forces from advancing.

Further, before Russia began the Nord 1 & 2 pipelines directly into Germany, they had to pay Ukraine a HUGE fee to allow their oil to be shipped through Ukraine to Europe. Ukraine was using that money to begin development of their own fossil fuel program and Russia said Hell No!

We went from covid 24/7 to Ukraine being invaded and threats of nuclear war on tv. The fear and uncertainty campaign never ends.

I was wondering what new crisis would replace our covid zealots.
At least covid is gone right?
Now I wonder how much of the russians here in the US are going to experience prejudice? Gonna be an interesting spring

At least covid is gone right?
Now I wonder how much of the russians here in the US are going to experience prejudice? Gonna be an interesting spring

Really hard for anyone to get behind Russia on this. There's absolutely no noble cause in the war and they're blatantly bombing civilians in hopes of a quick surrender.

Like I said earlier, they need to put a bullet in Putin.

And the while the biggest bad guys on the planet get away with mass murder and they get to host the Olympics as a reward.