• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

This is interesting. As OFTB has often said, when you FORCE people to do something, you get fewer results. Seems to have happened in Austria where after mandating vaccinations, vaccination rates actually fell.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

1644860214036.png
1644860241339.png

Kunstler put out a pretty good blog today with a neat little gem inside.

Things are turning, indeed, out there… out in the truck stops and the households fending off repossession and the small businesses struggling desperately for survivial — even in the degenerate halls of government, state-by-state. The armature of Covid-19 tyranny is getting rapidly dismantled by politicians close to running for their very lives. The home-folks have had enough of their insolence and they’re sharpening the tines of their pitchforks. Events also conspire to put the schnitz on the alleged Globalists dream of digital tyranny — if there even is such a cabal of Globalists, which I’m not sure about, or just a coterie of feckless hacks swept along by a malefic zeitgeist, Canada’s Justin Trudeau being the poster-boy for that breed.

The timing has gone all awry on them. The Covid-19 hysteria draws to a close against their wishes to drag it on forever. Even the triple-vaccinated are sick of it — and not a few of them are sick because of it. Governments and the corrupt medical establishment won’t touch this info with a stick, but the morticians and insurance execs are hopping up and down about what looks like a supernatural die-off of folks between 18 and 60 generally not susceptible to early death. Kind of worrisome, a little bit. Anybody with half-a-brain left is declining the offer of yet another booster — though Dr. Fauci was still tirelessly selling them last week.

Mainly, though, the window-of-opportunity has closed, in the USA, anyway, for anymore vaccine passport nonsense, and with that goes the dream of roping every last citizen into a corral of total social control, including central bank digital currencies that would turn everyone into a yo-yo to be jerked-around by government.

Please Canada, get rid of this POS soon:

afb021122dAPR20220211064504.jpg

I think I think that wall really started to crumble when Youngkin took office in VA. If McAuliffe had won, I know my state would still be locked in the Covid Quagmire. The legislature which has a Dem majority is about to can the mask mandates....

Last edited:

I've seen that before (maybe even here), but 100% spot on. That needs to be stickied IMO. Zona, TSF, ST - I know you're not nearly as knowledgeable of experts as Brain Flog is here, but do you know how they can completely skate on the ADRs? Because they're still considered EUA, not fully approved? Also saw the gubmint issued them immunity under some act until at least 2024? Slime of the lowest order with the mandates, all of them. And to those of you who said those of us who didn't want an experimental substance injected into our bodies without full knowledge of the typical 4 phase pre-clinical/clinical trial results or proper informed consent were being irresponsible and endangering lives -- a big **** you.

If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.
The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

Congress created a fund specifically to help cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses for people who have been irreparably harmed by a “covered countermeasure,” such as a vaccine. But it is difficult to use and rarely pays. Attorneys say it has compensated less than 6% of the claims filed in the last decade.

Immune to lawsuits

In February, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. The 2005 law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company. The protection lasts until 2024.

That means that for the next four years, these companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries related to the administration or use of products to treat or protect against Covid.
HHS declined CNBC’s request for an interview.

Dunn thinks a big reason for the unprecedented protection has to do with the expedited timeline.

“When the government said, ‘We want you to develop this four or five times faster than you normally do,’ most likely the manufacturers said to the government, ‘We want you, the government, to protect us from multimillion-dollar lawsuits,’” said Dunn.

I was going to say, that guy looks familiar. I think he was James Bond.

Hell, James Bond is much prettier than that (no ****).

Hell, James Bond is much prettier than that (no ****).

Sorry brah, you don't get to state that and skate. We knowz the Donk chases the bull.

Last edited:
I've started to hear public service announcements sponsored by Pfizer advising people to see their doctor if they are experiencing heart related issues... Very interesting and awfully nice of them..

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has taken the unprecedented step of invoking the Emergencies Act to crack down on anti-vaccine mandate protests.
Mr Trudeau said the scope of the measures would be "time-limited", "reasonable and proportionate" and would see the military deployed.
Without a court order, banks will be able freeze personal accounts of anyone linked with the protests.
Mr Trudeau faces widespread criticism for his handling of the protests.

**** Castro Jr.

I don't want shots to be fired. But as I said before, this ends one of three ways. Justin is going the nuclear route, which I feared.

May no blood be shed, but may good win over evil.

Maybe the same company the shipped pallets of rocks, bricks..etc to the rioters last year can make deliveries to Canada.

Wrong side of the aisle. Speaking of which, I'm stunned AntiFA hasn't been there attacking these people. Hadn't thought about that until you brought this up.

FLmTQtsWYAA9lZ9

That's great and all, but what can you actually do at this point? And where were you when these vaccine mandates were being pushed?