• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

FLjWIK4VUAEkPhF
Hypocrite and hit

Reactions: MTC

Cary Watkins confirms embalmer Richard Hirschman's story about the telltale blood clots​

Watkins has over 50 years experience embalming people. Hirschman showed Watkins the clots more than four months ago. Watkins had never seen anything like it.​

This tweet pretty much summarizes everything you need to know about this article:

Full article below:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/cary-watkins-confirms-embalmer-richard

Our school system is going "mask optional" next week. It's about frickin time. I was planning on burning my daughter's masks but they'll still be required on the bus. Not in crowded hallways, gyms, cafeterias etc... but on the bus. 'Cause sometimes 'rona needs a ride.

Last edited:
What's happening in Canada isn't funny, but this sure as hell is:

Overcooked chicken? Jail!

What's happening in Canada isn't funny, but this sure as hell is:

Overcooked chicken? Jail!

Just saw someone call him "Vladimir Poutine". Hell, he's making Vlad look like a Libertarian at this rate.

Canadian truckers: Ottawa's police chief reportedly steps down: LIVE UPDATES​

Peter Sloly, the head of Ottawa's Police Service, has resigned Tuesday, sources tell CBC News.

This is completely out of control!

CNN: If those were minorities hugging and giving kisses they would have been shot.

In the hinterland, they are all related, eh.

Help a brother out Con, what's hinterland?

Edit: okay all I had to do was look it up.

Last edited:
Just want to say Sarge was right. Many, many posts, **** pages by now he called it. “What is an American going to do” they are to fat and happy and just will go along.

As many memes their maybe of Canada - they are the ones that put up some massive, hard rock, gold covered balls and told the Govt ….enough.

I am so proud of their fight and embarrassed I just sit. You were right sarge.

He is too dumb to understand that he and other tyrants can keep it down temporarily but they cannot defeat Freedom.

And strength in numbers & a will that looks made to last. Still waiting on an American convoy. They say the 28th but it should've been the 28th of last month. Whatever, I don't know the logistics etc. but I thought we should've followed Canada's lead immediately.

I am so proud of their fight and embarrassed I just sit. You were right sarge.

I'm proud as well but don't be embarrassed you're sitting. You have a big rig to begin with? If they had a truck convoy I'd be on the sidelines cheering them on and providing whatever necessities for them I could, but I don't know what else we could do. I guess easier said than done of course, but we need a fleet of trucks first.

What the hell are all these random dates about? And end it, or just suspend it until it's politically feasible again?

:ROFLMAO:

FLrYG_UVcAwOAh5