• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I'm proud as well but don't be embarrassed you're sitting. You have a big rig to begin with? If they had a truck convoy I'd be on the sidelines cheering them on and providing whatever necessities for them I could, but I don't know what else we could do. I guess easier said than done of course, but we need a fleet of trucks first.
Its no excuse but I do think part of the reason for not standing up is our government's response to what is looking more and more likely to be a staged event, the violent part anyways. A lot of folks can't afford to rot in jail with no due process. Back in the day of the Tea Parties, I'd go and stand with the group and we didn't have to worry about getting locked up or idiots showing up to bust heads.

They knew what they were doing with Jan 6th. They used it as an example to tell those opposing the Biden group to sit down and shut up or else. Just my opinion.

I, for one, hope these blockades and Trump-supporting insurrectionists do not descend upon Hungaristan. Tibbbs may not ever get out from under the blanket in the back of his closet.

Its no excuse but I do think part of the reason for not standing up is our government's response to what is looking more and more likely to be a staged event, the violent part anyways. A lot of folks can't afford to rot in jail with no due process. Back in the day of the Tea Parties, I'd go and stand with the group and we didn't have to worry about getting locked up or idiots showing up to bust heads.

They knew what they were doing with Jan 6th. They used it as an example to tell those opposing the Biden group to sit down and shut up or else. Just my opinion.

I hear what you're saying, but that staged event involved people trespassing and vandalizing the Capitol building, which is a clear federal felony offense. Here, what can they really do, charge them with blocking traffic? And if tens of thousands of trucks are involved, good luck with that. That was just a whole 'nother scenario where they took advantage of a large handful of emotionally charged American citizens.

Unless they scared a population with 300+ million guns in civilian hands into complete submission. If that's the case, they've already won.

Natural immunity wins again. And again. And again. The CDC admitting it...again.

I know this is from the prior study in January, but this Dr. explains it as well.

The lying cocksuckers in charge of the pandemic have known for YEARS that natural immunity >>> shots. Fauci, when asked about the efficacy of natural immunity, "That's a good question. We haven't studied that."

Damn liar. Really, you haven't studied the efficacy of the most prevalent protection from the Chinese flu? And I am supposed to believe that? Sure, you bet. Right.

Hey, I am going out on a limb here to say that if the research had shown natural immunity to be less protective than the shot, somehow that fact would have been made known and IMMEDIATELY blared endlessly by every government mouthpiece and stooge and their dimwitted media lackeys.

I hear what you're saying, but that staged event involved people trespassing and vandalizing the Capitol building, which is a clear federal felony offense. Here, what can they really do, charge them with blocking traffic? And if tens of thousands of trucks are involved, good luck with that. That was just a whole 'nother scenario where they took advantage of a large handful of emotionally charged American citizens.

Unless they scared a population with 300+ million guns in civilian hands into complete submission. If that's the case, they've already won.
well, here, in this country, all we can muster to the effort is a neutered and buttfucked Ogre.

This article and charts show the wide disparity between the unvaccinated dying from covid and the vaccinated dying from covid.

An article from several months ago, brilliant. Just when I think you can't get any dumber.

An article from several months ago, brilliant. Just when I think you can't get any dumber ...

65i6ke.jpg

Nothing to see here.

"The efficacy rate doesn't have to be that high"

"There's always a chance of a long-term effect, especially with someone younger"

Disgusting ghouls. Hope they all rot in hell.

This article and charts show the wide disparity between the unvaccinated dying from covid and the vaccinated dying from covid.
Tibs & Flog,
You guys might want to come get your retard. His diaper needs changing again.

He doesn't even flinch at the dictatorship comment. And my god, can you imagine if Xiden had to endure real time scrutiny from his fellow constituents? He'd spontaneously combust.

Bravo, sir. What we're all feeling at this point - minus the tyrants trying to hold on to power and that 💰.

Oh, and the (now) fringe minority of sheep still clinging to their every word without any critical thought of their own.

Two questions for our Nobel Laureate:

Q: Are you vaccinated?
Q: Have you since contracted Covid?
Q: Do you know there are 4 categories of peoples? Vaxed only, unvaxed only, naturally immune, naturally immune + vaxed

I'll wait.

Bravo, sir. What we're all feeling at this point - minus the tyrants trying to hold on to power and that 💰.

Oh, and the (now) fringe minority of sheep still clinging to their every word without any critical thought of their own.

Good thing he wasn’t smoking crack with his brother.