• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Argument? Fact. Those people died… of Covid. Feeble is your grasp of reality.

You claimed I claimed people have a 0% chance of dying from Covid. I'm still waiting for you to back that up.

A serious reaction? No. I do know two people that were hospitalized with Covid and two others that died.

You must live next door to Jitter.

Unlike the USA, Israel provides accurate data to it's citizens and the world.

And the numbers, once again, aren't good. Excess deaths. Inexplicable.

1661779728836.png

LOL, Aaron Rogers torches the NFL and its vaccine policy with Joe Rogan

“There was a lot of public shaming that was attempted to coerce people to get Vaccinated. Not only are you wearing a yellow wrist band, you’re the only one who is wearing a mask and you have to work out by yourself.”

“There was clearly two classes of player at the facility.”

“They said I was a conspiracy theorist… They said, it’s not possible for a Vaccinated person to contract or transmit Covid and I said ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ I showed up and 5 people fully Vaxxed are out with Covid.”

LOL, Aaron Rogers torches the NFL and its vaccine policy with Joe Rogan

“There was a lot of public shaming that was attempted to coerce people to get Vaccinated. Not only are you wearing a yellow wrist band, you’re the only one who is wearing a mask and you have to work out by yourself.”

“There was clearly two classes of player at the facility.”

“They said I was a conspiracy theorist… They said, it’s not possible for a Vaccinated person to contract or transmit Covid and I said ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ I showed up and 5 people fully Vaxxed are out with Covid.”

There are still 2 classes of citizens in Canada. People who are not "fully vaccinated" cannot travel on planes/trains.

There are still 2 classes of people for international travel to some places: The US and Canada do not allow entry except to "fully vaccinated" folks.

If people are required to keep getting more and more "boosters," is anyone ever really fully vaccinated?
Nope. Bc the cdc change the language to be “up to date.” Meaning when a new poke comes out you need to get it. Keep moving the goal post.

I’ve detailed here several times how my sister was messed up for 6 months from the vaccine.

There are still 2 classes of citizens in Canada. People who are not "fully vaccinated" cannot travel on planes/trains.

There are still 2 classes of people for international travel to some places: The US and Canada do not allow entry except to "fully vaccinated" folks unless you cross a river and walk right through the southern border.

FIFY

Now Dr. Doom, who helped fuel the mania that ruined so many people's lives, is doing an about face. So infuriating. Likewise, each time the CDC corrects course, the Leana Wens change course, the more they reinforce our persistent stances as having been correct all along.

1661795440194.png

Throughout the pandemic, Wen was in what I’ll call the “pro-mandate” camp.

In March 2021, she excoriated governors who rescinded or failed to pass mask mandates in their states.

“We are not out of the woods. We haven’t reached the end of the pandemic,” Wen said in a pro-mask CNN piece. “It’s counterproductive and truly infuriating these governors are treating this as if the pandemic is over. It’s not true.”

Later that year, she went so far as to argue that unvaccinated people shouldn’t be allowed to leave their homes.

"We need to start looking at the choice to remain unvaccinated the same as we look at driving while intoxicated," Wen told CNN's Chris Cuomo. "You have the option to not get vaccinated if you want, but then you can't go out in public."

A year later, Wen’s views have changed. In a recent Washington Post article, she explained why she’ll no longer be masking her children and how she shifted away from “being extremely cautious” with Covid protocols.

“I accept the risk that my kids will probably contract covid-19 this school year, just as they could contract the flu, respiratory syncytial virus and other contagious diseases,” she writes. “As for most Americans, covid in our family will almost certainly be mild; and, like most Americans, we’ve made the decision that following precautions strict enough to prevent the highly contagious BA.5 will be very challenging.”

Wen’s observations are not wrong. The new variants are less deadly, and this is particularly true for children, which has always been the case.

A year ago, when Wen was still advocating strict mandates, we pointed out that the CDC’s own data showed small children were at far greater risk of dying from the flu, drowning, vehicle collisions, cancer, and other things than Covid.

This data, for whatever reason, apparently did little to persuade Wen in 2021, however. What does appear to have changed her mind is that her child appears to have suffered from the mandates.

“Masking has harmed our son’s language development,” she bluntly asserts in the article.

**** off for only now listening to reason when your kids are affected. You should have listened and been compassionate before.

Off topic but I think it’s fitting. Bull ****. The second I went from 5mg to 15 my body felt like I fought Mike Tyson. I can’t even begin to explain. Dropped back down good to go. Statins **** up your muscles period.

Off topic but I think it’s fitting. Bull ****. The second I went from 5mg to 15 my body felt like I fought Mike Tyson. I can’t even begin to explain. Dropped back down good to go. Statins **** up your muscles period.

What are you taking? Rhabdomyolysis generally shows up with higher doses of statins, (ie. 80mg simvastatin) and increases if combined with a fibrate like gemfibrozil. I wouldn't recommend either. Statins do, however, prevent the risk of strokes and cardiovascular events, and have prolonged the lives of millions.

That said, it's obviously an issue for you, but cutting out cheeseburgers will only do so much.

What are you taking? Rhabdomyolysis generally shows up with higher doses of statins, (ie. 80mg simvastatin) and increases if combined with a fibrate like gemfibrozil. I wouldn't recommend either. Statins do, however, prevent the risk of strokes and cardiovascular events, and have prolonged the lives of millions.

That said, it's obviously an issue for you, but cutting out cheeseburgers will only do so much.
My diet is perfect. Minus the IPAs. It’s boring for most, but it’s the same **** all the time…chicken and rice is the staple.

I am predeposed bc of family. Regardless of what I do, hence the meds. It’s the generic **** for creator I think. But yes, the second I jumped my body took a ****.

That’s another point after doing studies in it. I’m really not that high. 210 when doc “you need meds”. Ok but more and more I read for me I shouldn’t be on it.

My diet is perfect. Minus the IPAs. It’s boring for most, but it’s the same **** all the time…chicken and rice is the staple.

I am predeposed bc of family. Regardless of what I do, hence the meds. It’s the generic **** for creator I think. But yes, the second I jumped my body took a ****.

That’s another point after doing studies in it. I’m really not that high. 210 when doc “you need meds”. Ok but more and more I read for me I shouldn’t be on it.
why would you take drugs that a doctor prescribed for you?

So I googled “Israel excess deaths” and this is the accurate data that I got…

You do realize those numbers shown are the OFFICIAL Israeli Government numbers from their health ministry, right?

So you say a trade rag is accurate and the government is not? Are you saying the Israeli Government falsified data like our CDC?

Meanwhile, Australia weighs in. Ranges of 10-20% excess deaths around the globe. These numbers are non-Covid excess #s. Lots argue they are the vaccines. A growing voice is saying they are lockdown deaths. https://www.thegreatcovidpanic.com/_files/ugd/23eb94_33b4f30ef8fa4e6eaf1a7e62d571a9a7.pdf

Whichever it is, or a combination of both, it's due to the global response to this 'pandemic.'

1661820100005.png

Maybe Paul Joseph Watson's best. Absolute must watch. BOOM.

WE WERE RIGHT​

Maybe Paul Joseph Watson's best. Absolute must watch. BOOM.

WE WERE RIGHT​

So many people "knew" so much that was not true......if only someone had warned us about this before.

Last edited:
You do realize those numbers shown are the OFFICIAL Israeli Government numbers from their health ministry, right?

So you say a trade rag is accurate and the government is not? Are you saying the Israeli Government falsified data like our CDC?

Meanwhile, Australia weighs in. Ranges of 10-20% excess deaths around the globe. These numbers are non-Covid excess #s. Lots argue they are the vaccines. A growing voice is saying they are lockdown deaths. https://www.thegreatcovidpanic.com/_files/ugd/23eb94_33b4f30ef8fa4e6eaf1a7e62d571a9a7.pdf

Whichever it is, or a combination of both, it's due to the global response to this 'pandemic.'

View attachment 9352
So some guy on social media calls it “official” and that makes it official. I could reproduce that not very official graph in minutes.

Where did the economics professor go the med school? Seems that he has an agenda.

So some guy on social media calls it “official” and that makes it official. I could reproduce that not very official graph in minutes.

Where did the economics professor go the med school? Seems that he has an agenda.

Prove the graph isn't. I'll wait.

Given excess deaths continue to rise everywhere, it's also in-line with the worldwide trend.

Meanwhile, the nation of Israel (unlike the USA) has given us accurate, open, transparent information throughout the pandemic (unlike the USA). We should be thanking them.

EDIT: Per the Israel Ministry of Health, between March 23, 2020 and March 28, 2021, a total of 51,361 deaths were reported in Israel, which was 12% higher than the expected number for the same period (expected 45,756 deaths). The graph above reflects accurate numbers from the Israeli Government (as he stated)

Last edited:
Prove the graph isn't. I'll wait.

Given excess deaths continue to rise everywhere, it's also in-line with the worldwide trend.

Meanwhile, the nation of Israel (unlike the USA) has given us accurate, open, transparent information throughout the pandemic (unlike the USA). We should be thanking them.

EDIT: Per the Israel Ministry of Health, between March 23, 2020 and March 28, 2021, a total of 51,361 deaths were reported in Israel, which was 12% higher than the expected number for the same period (expected 45,756 deaths). The graph above reflects accurate numbers from the Israeli Government (as he stated)
Again, I’m not familiar with that which you are speaking. So when I google “excess death” anything, I get a bunch of Covid articles. And you want me to prove something?