• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Yes indeed, here it comes (keeps coming) as we said it would. Why would the media slowly be shifting to blaming President Trump for rushing the vaccine to market........if....the vaccines....worked?

1661871641498.png

Again, I’m not familiar with that which you are speaking. So when I google “excess death” anything, I get a bunch of Covid articles. And you want me to prove something?

You said "So some guy on social media calls it “official” and that makes it official."

The data is official date. So I asked you to prove it isn't official, which you claimed. You're playing smear the messenger because you can't attack the topic. So defend the smear and prove his data is falsified or not from the Israeli Ministry of Health.

You said "So some guy on social media calls it “official” and that makes it official."

The data is official date. So I asked you to prove it isn't official, which you claimed. You're playing smear the messenger because you can't attack the topic. So defend the smear and prove his data is falsified or not from the Israeli Ministry of Health.
If I wanted to smear the messenger, I’d point out his lack of intellect and excess of hysteria. Here’s some reasonable discussion:

If I wanted to smear the messenger, I’d point out his lack of intellect and excess of hysteria. Here’s some reasonable discussion:

LMAO, you suck at this. That paper was published in the year of 2021, the month of April, and studied excess deaths up until January in the year of 2021 - stopping when we began giving out vaccines en masse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dr. David's information, from the Israel Ministry of Health...is....current...and includes the important subset - vaccinated peoples. Good God lol.

Now Dr. David....this ought to be good Doctor Flog. Do establish his lack of intellect.

Dr. Eli David is a leading AI expert specializing in deep learning and evolutionary computation. He has published over fifty papers in leading artificial intelligence journals and conferences, mostly focusing on applications of deep learning and genetic algorithms in various real-world domains. For the past fifteen years, he has been teaching courses on deep learning and evolutionary computation, in addition to supervising the research of graduate students in these fields. He has also served in numerous capacities successfully designing, implementing, and leading deep learning-based projects in real-world environments.

Dr. David received the Best Paper Award in 2008 Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference, the Gold Award in the prestigious "Humies" Awards for Human-Competitive Results in 2014, and the Best Paper Award in 2016 International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks. He is the developer of Falcon, a Grandmaster-level chess playing program based on genetic algorithms and deep learning, which reached second place in the World Computer Chess Championship.

Dr. David has co-founded several successful deep learning-based companies, including Deep Instinct, recognized by Nvidia as the "Most Disruptive AI Startup"; DeepCube, which was acquired by Nano Dimension in early 2021; Marpai Health which recently went public on Nasdaq; and Emporus Technologies, an AI-based fintech company. He also serves as an AI consultant to several Fortune 500 companies, and major venture capital and private equity firms. He is a frequently invited speaker in prominent AI venues, and a member of Forbes Technology Council.

Eli David has served as the Chief Science Advisor and member of Marpai Health’s board of directors since June 2019. Dr. David is a renowned expert in the field of artificial intelligence, specializing in deep learning and evolutionary computation. Dr. David is a co-founder and has been the Chief Technology Officer of DeepCube Ltd. since January 2018. In June 2019, he became a co-founder and remains on the board of Emporus Technologies. Since May 2015, Dr. David has been a Scientific Advisor to Deep Instinct Ltd and a consultant to Evolint Ltd. He has been a lecturer with Bar-Ilan University since March 2005. Dr. David teaches university courses on deep learning and has published over 50 papers in leading artificial intelligence journals, mostly focusing on applications to real-world domains. He has won several awards, including the Technology Pioneer Award by the World Economic Forum. Previously, he was the co-founder of Deep Instinct, the first company to apply deep learning to cybersecurity, and Fifth Dimension. He received a B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from Bar-Ilan University.

No, he's not a medical doctor, but watching you try to make this man look stupid is worth every penny of the membership here.

Now establish his lack of intellect...ready, set....go

<pulls up chair, leans back and waits>

Last edited:
Yes indeed, here it comes (keeps coming) as we said it would. Why would the media slowly be shifting to blaming President Trump for rushing the vaccine to market........if....the vaccines....worked?

View attachment 9356
this was predicted weeks ago, with some even saying Trump needs to get out in front of it and denounce the vaccines.
which would be difficult to do since these were under his administration, but the Dems were oh so goddamn giddy to jump in front of the line to get their WooFloo Saline Solution shot for publicity stunt appearances.

1661877762301.png

LMAO, you suck at this. That paper was published in the year of 2021, the month of April, and studied excess deaths up until January in the year of 2021 - stopping when we began giving out vaccines en masse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dr. David's information, from the Israel Ministry of Health...is....current...and includes the important subset - vaccinated peoples. Good God lol.

Now Dr. David....this ought to be good Doctor Flog. Do establish his lack of intellect.

No, he's not a medical doctor, but watching you try to make this man look stupid is worth every penny of the membership here.

Now establish his lack of intellect...ready, set....go

<pulls up chair, leans back and waits>
You should’ve began with “he isn’t a medical doctor”.

JAMA published the explanation for the excess deaths, Covid or not. They were intellectual about the subject. Your guy posts questions on social media.

You should’ve began with “he isn’t a medical doctor”.

JAMA published the explanation for the excess deaths, Covid or not. They were intellectual about the subject. Your guy posts questions on social media.

Why didn't you just type "I lose" instead?

JAMA's excess deaths document couldn't take into consideration the effect vaccines have had on excess deaths, now could it? Because it was...written....before...

(hold on, I need to catch my breath between laughs)...

Before the vaccines were being given. Oh...you took the cake this time.

200.webp

LMAO! Now the Dr. Doom has turned, said the lockdowns were wrong, the Left is trying to cancel her. The Left is a cold, dark, warped, messed up place.

Its ok that she was wrong for a couple years before she is correcting herself. Its not like any harm was done by her advocacy for lockdowns, masks and covid flu shots.
Except to her kid, so she is aware of the small amount of damage she caused to the human condition.

So the United Kingdom - not Sudan - is telling pregnant women NOT to get the vaccine.

But...the vaccines work? Right?

1661906760008.png

So the United Kingdom - not Sudan - is telling pregnant women NOT to get the vaccine.

View attachment 9361
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Its ok that she was wrong for a couple years before she is correcting herself. Its not like any harm was done by her advocacy for lockdowns, masks and covid flu shots.
Except to her kid, so she is aware of the small amount of damage she caused to the human condition.
It's the same for most issues with the rules are for thee and not me crowd. Things are great until they're personally affected.

It's the same for most issues with the rules are for thee and not me crowd. Things are great until they're personally affected.

Which is exactly what happened here. Except....Dr. Doom likely can be attributed to deaths and violence and the lack of unity in this nation. And she should be ostracized. Hundreds of videos exist of her imploring followers to shame, ridicule and condemn those that didn't follow her draconian dictates. She insisted lockdowns were necessary, and they harmed tens of millions. She drove millions through CNN to madness.

Until her kid was affected. Not realizing she harmed so many.

I hope it hurts. Sorry for being so Charles Bronson, but she can **** off.

Why didn't you just type "I lose" instead?

JAMA's excess deaths document couldn't take into consideration the effect vaccines have had on excess deaths, now could it? Because it was...written....before...

(hold on, I need to catch my breath between laughs)...

Before the vaccines were being given. Oh...you took the cake this time.

200.webp
Here ya go, from last week. More serious people having serious discussion. This is what science looks like, Tim, it’s not inane social media posts.

Here ya go, from last week. More serious people having serious discussion. This is what science looks like, Tim, it’s not inane social media posts.

You've been handed your *** repeatedly in this thread, and I mean ridiculously handed your ***. You have done nothing but post outdated materials, materials that actually refute your position, or opinion pieces sourced from biased organizations that hold absolutely no merit. I genuinely used to open your links hoping to gain valuable information, but no more. You hold zero credibility and your position on this topic is complete and utter bullshit.

Wait, are you posting an article that absolutely, undeniably shows masks work - a study conducted during the 2004 flu season?

Or a study showing that the Polio vaccine in fact does work from 1996, concluding therefore the Covid vaccines work?

Or is it a study showing lockdowns do in fact help during pandemics, a study that focused exclusively on the 1918 Spanish Flu lockdown?

And finally, you didn't actually read the study did you? Glanced at the headline, thought "I got him now!" browsed the first paragraph. If you had, you wouldn't have posted it. Because it doesn't even brush upon the topic we are discussing. It's an evaluation of the effectiveness of vaccines, not an analysis of 'why we are seeing so many excess deaths.'

I read it word for word. Don't trust me? Try reading it for the first time.

Look out for the punchline:

The uncoupling of excess mortality and new COVID-19 cases, in the absence of decreases in the mean age of infected individuals (appendix pp 2, 6), suggests that in our highly vaccinated state, current levels of immunity are considerable, leaving many, if not most, individuals at high risk with substantial protection against the most severe outcomes of SARS-CoV-2 infection. However, given newly emerging variants and the unknown duration of protection from infection and vaccination, further monitoring is warranted.

Please keep coming back. This is just too much fun.

Last edited:

View attachment 9361
if you drink a gallon of 93 octane gasoline and a gallon of bleach every day, I can 100% guarantee that you'll NOT catch Covid.

i'm not a doctor. nor did i stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Floggy, from your article:

gr1.jpg

Care to comment on the considerable uptick in excess mortality in July, 2022 time frame, at a time where the vulnerable population had a 90% vaccination rate and the Covid strain was much less virulent?

I'll wait.

Wait, are you posting an article that absolutely, undeniably shows masks work - a study conducted during the 2004 flu season?

Or a study showing that the Polio vaccine in fact does work from 1996, concluding therefore the Covid vaccines work?

Or is it a study showing lockdowns do in fact help during pandemics, a study that focused exclusively on the 1918 Spanish Flu lockdown?

And finally, you didn't actually read the study did you? Glanced at the headline, thought "I got him now!" browsed the first paragraph. If you had, you wouldn't have posted it. Because it doesn't even brush upon the topic we are discussing. It's an evaluation of the effectiveness of vaccines, not an analysis of 'why we are seeing so many excess deaths.'

I read it word for word. Don't trust me? Try reading it for the first time.

Look out for the punchline:

Please keep coming back. This is just too much fun.
It’s an example of a scientific study of excess deaths. Of course there’s no studies of excess deaths related to the Covid Vaccine BECAUSE. ITS. NOT. HAPPENING.

It’s an example of a scientific study of excess deaths. Of course there’s no studies of excess deaths related to the Covid Vaccine BECAUSE. ITS. NOT. HAPPENING.
Don't take the wrong side of an argument simply because someone has taken the right side. Follow the science has been degraded to a political opinion at this point.

Whatever these mRNA things are, they are not vaccines in the traditional sense, and we will not know the consequences of them for years.

Does it have to be 93, that **** is expensive
no, but if you want the desired results and most effective immunity from the WooFloo AND Booty Cooty...
just drink TWO gallons of low-octane gasoline.

The amount of flailing you are doing right now is epic. EPIC.

It's another article that doesn't even address the topic. Let me see if I can dumb it down for even you....

The uncoupling of excess mortality and new COVID-19 cases, <--analyzing each separately
suggests that in our highly vaccinated state (Massachusetts), current levels of immunity are considerable <--we have a lot of immunity in the state, natural and/or vaccinated
leaving many, if not most, individuals at high risk with substantial protection against the most severe outcomes of SARS-CoV-2 infection. <---most high risk people are protected against most severe outcomes
However, given newly emerging variants and the unknown duration of protection from infection and vaccination, further monitoring is warranted. <---but we are still not sure

Not one bit of that article, not one teeny weeny little bit of that addresses the topic - Why are we seeing so many excess deaths. Nor is it even a study of excess deaths in terms of explaining them.

Finally, for you to contend that deaths from the vaccines are not happening is tin foil hat-level idiocy. LMAO

200w.webp

The amount of flailing you are doing right now is epic. EPIC.

It's another article that doesn't even address the topic. Let me see if I can dumb it down for even you....

The uncoupling of excess mortality and new COVID-19 cases, <--analyzing each separately
suggests that in our highly vaccinated state (Massachusetts), current levels of immunity are considerable <--we have a lot of immunity in the state, natural and/or vaccinated
leaving many, if not most, individuals at high risk with substantial protection against the most severe outcomes of SARS-CoV-2 infection. <---most high risk people are protected against most severe outcomes
However, given newly emerging variants and the unknown duration of protection from infection and vaccination, further monitoring is warranted. <---but we are still not sure

Not one bit of that article, not one teeny weeny little bit of that addresses the topic - Why are we seeing so many excess deaths. Nor is it even a study of excess deaths in terms of explaining them.

Finally, for you to contend that deaths from the vaccines are not happening is tin foil hat-level idiocy. LMAO

200w.webp
Go ahead, post the scientific study addressing your batshit crazy topic. You can’t. It’s only a topic in your fantasy.

My short two sentence replies are met with another one of your frenzied “I’m right! You fail” multiple paragraph replies. Who’s failing?