• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

The world population just hit 8 Billion...we're about to get another virus
Locking down people in their own houses with nothing better to do should get those population numbers down.

So we are about 1 and a half years till Trump is in full running for President mode and the Dems are blaming all of the covid vaccine issues on him and Pfizer is offering a new pill to fix whatever effects are happening from their shot… I'm calling this right now lol

So we are about 1 and a half years till Trump is in full running for President mode and the Dems are blaming all of the covid vaccine issues on him and Pfizer is offering a new pill to fix whatever effects are happening from their shot… I'm calling this right now lol
I called that **** years ago. But yes I agree.

Damn. “Vaccines” are popping up left and right now.

A little off target for the current topic but I had to share a chuckle

1ed17b3e4aeee3d7.png

And a not so funny truism.....

me2lsiQ.jpg

Too late lol. Many here said long ago, whenver the vaccines become inconvenient, proven dangerous, etc, it WILL BE BLAMED on Trump. It's a given.

The hits keep on rolling.

1668700776829.png

A study conducted by the US Centers for Disease Control and Food and Drug Administration has shown that the risk of myocarditis following mRNA COVID vaccination is around 133x greater than the background risk in the population.

This means Covid vaccination increases the risk of suffering myocarditis, an autoimmune disease causing inflammation of the heart, by 13,200%.

image-435.png

Medakool dowtkurs: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788346

The world population just hit 8 Billion...we're about to get another virus
Hey wait a minute....do you mean that the Plandemic didn't work?

Draconian Australia, coming around.

😂 No, if you read the article you’d know that the decision was based on evidence that showed severe illness and death were rare among people WHO RECEIVED AT LEAST TWO DOSES OF THE VACCINE. In other words, the vaccine works, Tim. Australia is still urging vaccination.

😂 No, if you read the article you’d know that the decision was based on evidence that showed severe illness and death were rare among people WHO RECEIVED AT LEAST TWO DOSES OF THE VACCINE. In other words, the vaccine works, Tim. Australia is still urging vaccination.

:ROFLMAO: Like clockwork, post 14,444 from 4 days ago.

If you had read the article Floggy....

Butler said the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisations (ATAGI) had recommended against a fifth dose, or third booster, after evidence from Singapore's recent wave showed that severe illness and death were rare among the vaccinated and that a fifth shot had minimal impact on virus transmission.

Notice they leave out any study/analysis of natural immunity? Why don't they make that compare? We'd all love to see LOL

Has anyone else also noticed that death is now rare AMONG ANY POPULATION because Covid is no longer deadly? Proclaiming, so selectively, that severe illness/death is rare among the vaccinated while ignoring it's rare among anyone anywhere right now makes the slant of it all suspect.

Regardless, Australia had 10 deaths due to Covid yesterday. More people in Australia died of Aboriginal murder.

"ATAGI has considered international evidence as well as the local data around vaccination numbers, as well as case numbers in the pandemic and decided not to recommend a fifth dose," said Butler.

Translation: We checked the stats around the world. Covid is no longer as deadly as the flu, so it's stupid to recommend a 12th booster.

Meanwhile, the title says "Australia recommends against fifth vaccine dose as fresh COVID wave builds"

It's a damned tsunami isn't it? Australia's cases:

3,192 cases on Nov 15. They had 151,000 cases a day back in January. Oooh, oooh, scary ****.

1668734690175.png

Australia's deaths from Covid (those that you can believe are actually from Covid....

Their highest 7 day average of deaths was 96 a day...back in July. This year. When 99.9999999% of the country was vaccinated or some ****...by the way.

Now? 8. EIGHT. 8 deaths a day. Sharks kill more people a day in Australia than Covid Floggy.

1668734846553.png

They aren't recommending the 5th or 12th booster...cuz the **** isn't needed.

:ROFLMAO: Like clockwork, post 14,444 from 4 days ago.

You mean this one from @Steeltime ? :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:. The one he ignored???? To chicken-**** to answer? lmao.

Floggy, I ask the following questions in all seriousness and politely request a reply:
  • Is Covid still a risk to Americans?
  • If so, why?
  • Given the risk, do you still wear a mask?
I await your answers.

LOL. The hits keep coming.

Floggy-level insanity still prevails in Canuckistan....even after Xi beat down Trudeau in public on camera. SMH

If you had read the article Floggy....

Notice they leave out any study/analysis of natural immunity? Why don't they make that compare? We'd all love to see LOL

Has anyone else also noticed that death is now rare AMONG ANY POPULATION because Covid is no longer deadly? Proclaiming, so selectively, that severe illness/death is rare among the vaccinated while ignoring it's rare among anyone anywhere right now makes the slant of it all suspect.

Regardless, Australia had 10 deaths due to Covid yesterday. More people in Australia died of Aboriginal murder.

Translation: We checked the stats around the world. Covid is no longer as deadly as the flu, so it's stupid to recommend a 12th booster.

Meanwhile, the title says "Australia recommends against fifth vaccine dose as fresh COVID wave builds"

It's a damned tsunami isn't it? Australia's cases:

3,192 cases on Nov 15. They had 151,000 cases a day back in January. Oooh, oooh, scary ****.

View attachment 9990

Australia's deaths from Covid (those that you can believe are actually from Covid....

Their highest 7 day average of deaths was 96 a day...back in July. This year. When 99.9999999% of the country was vaccinated or some ****...by the way.

Now? 8. EIGHT. 8 deaths a day. Sharks kill more people a day in Australia than Covid Floggy.

View attachment 9991

They aren't recommending the 5th or 12th booster...cuz the **** isn't needed.
I didn’t even know that a fifth shot was a thing… but you did!

You’ve gone from mocking the vaccine for needing boosters to being incredulous over Australia saying a fourth booster isn’t necessary. Pick an argument.

I didn’t even know that a fifth shot was a thing… but you did!

You’ve gone from mocking the vaccine for needing boosters to being incredulous over Australia saying a fourth booster isn’t necessary. Pick an argument.

No son, I've gone from being skeptical to be able to see. Not a blind sheep.

The vaccines suck. Australia's admitting it. They and Israel are perfect examples and their data shows it. Now their policy makers are walking it back. As you often do.