• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Little advice. Stick to the football forum. You can't do politics. And you sure as hell can't do humor.

You suck at this...too.

We are all awaiting your reply to @Steeltime ChickenFlog.
What was Steeltime’s post and why is it relevant? Thinking it’s not.

Love how you tell me to leave and then ask me to stay. You’re owned.

What was Steeltime’s post and why is it relevant? Thinking it’s not.

Love how you tell me to leave and then ask me to stay. You’re owned.

It's only been posted 3 or 4 times. I'm sure with a tiny bit of effort you can hit the BACK button. You're simply evading it. He asked politely that you reply, several times.

This is what being owned looks like: https://www.steelernation.com/forums/threads/covid-vaccine.36523/post-972893

You tucked tail and ran away for 2 months after that beat down LMAO.

It's only been posted 3 or 4 times. I'm sure with a tiny bit of effort you can hit the BACK button. You're simply evading it. He asked politely that you reply, several times.

This is what being owned looks like: https://www.steelernation.com/forums/threads/covid-vaccine.36523/post-972893

You tucked tail and ran away for 2 months after that beat down LMAO.
Right. Doctors can’t interpret their own studies, they need you and Alex Berenson for that. Sure, Tim.

Right. Doctors can’t interpret their own studies, they need you and Alex Berenson for that. Sure, Tim.

Shortbus, you tried interpreting the data they presented. You butchered it like...well...someone who grew up riding a shortbus. You mangled it horribly.

There's no interpretation of that study needed. The data is right there in the study. It is self-evident. Anyone who didn't grow up riding the shortbus could see the data at face value and understand it.

Then...well there's you.

You must think they do. Otherwise, why single them out? Face it. You are a racist elitest.

Seriously, none of that **** bothers me in the least. Ya'll can let it go and let him wallow in his defeat. It's all he has left.

I'm proud to be from WV. Though I haven't lived there in 36 years.

But...coincidentally, I'm heading back there today to shed my white collar, don my redneck collar, and hunt this week. Can't wait!

Shortbus, you tried interpreting the data they presented. You butchered it like...well...someone who grew up riding a shortbus. You mangled it horribly.

There's no interpretation of that study needed. The data is right there in the study. It is self-evident. Anyone who didn't grow up riding the shortbus could see the data at face value and understand it.

Then...well there's you.
No, I went with the doctors interpretation.

Seriously, none of that **** bothers me in the least. Ya'll can let it go and let him wallow in his defeat. It's all he has left.

I'm proud to be from WV. Though I haven't lived there in 36 years.

But...coincidentally, I'm heading back there today to shed my white collar, don my redneck collar, and hunt this week. Can't wait!
Good for you. I wish that I could do the same. I am not from WV, but spent a lot of time there as a kid. Very beautiful place. And the drinking age was 18. 😊

Having crow?
No he is still trying to defend the indefensible. His sad devotion to an ancient religion(Covid vaccine worshipping) won't conjure up any data to support his failed vaccine. His response will be "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

i-told-you-81dd0296c4.jpg

Then...well there's you.
Already forgot his new nick name. Shortbus is classic.

They’re Trumptards as well so it’d be them eating crow but I’m not going to bring that up.
I don't think you understand the term "eating crow". And what does Trump have to do with the vax? He never said not to get it. He just said that it should be each individual's decision. There are many libs that did not get the vax.

I don't think you understand the term "eating crow". And what does Trump have to do with the vax? He never said not to get it. He just said that it should be each individual's decision. There are many libs that did not get the vax.
They’re vaccinated. I’m certain that if I were to bring up “all the young athletes dying of heart attacks” nobody would have any idea what that is.

They’re vaccinated. I’m certain that if I were to bring up “all the young athletes dying of heart attacks” nobody would have any idea what that is.
Then it is your responsibility to let them know.........If you are a true friend.

ALL these replies from ShortBus, especially the witty ones where he tries comebacks like I'm rubber you're glue and/or I know you are but what I'm I ( #14544 ), and yet he STILL has not responded to Steeltime.
I, for one, am shocked ( and please note the sarcasm as I am laying it on rather thick ).

Also, Biden and Soros' moms wear combat boots.
Just sayin'.