• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

It’s an AMA survey. Please provide a survey from a major medical association that shows doctors have flipped and no longer support Covid vaccination. I’ll wait.
I think you have "flipped". Go ahead and wait. While you wait you can check yourself for a stuffy nose and sore throat.

This is just too easy, in the first half of '21 the majority, including myself, were fully vaccinated, after all, at that time we were assured that the vaccine would prevent contraction and spread. While I won't bother trying to find another AMA survey, I will speak for myself and the opinion of my physician, that at 70 without any comorbidities, additional jabs aren't required. So, as a Doktor, and with the opinion of an actual physician and not a political organization, this is where I stand.
The AMA is a professional organization, not a political organization.

by itself, the AMA is not a political organization. individually, things are different.

you can change the format to see where donations are given and to whom. it takes slight effort to move the mouse around, though. more effort than I'm going to provide for you.

And I'm a Doktor, so I know of what I speak.

l-intro-1611592553.jpg

"Pfftafare amfilfiper perfantdateady!!"

[Mask translator: "So am I!"]

Again, this is the Covid Vaccine forum. Why are they posted here? Why are Stanford soccer player suicides posted here? Why are football player deaths believed to be the result of brain injuries posted here?

The NIH study, Shortbus, isn't about those deaths.

Try reading.

Like the CDC is a professional organization, not political?

by itself, the AMA is not a political organization. individually, things are different.

you can change the format to see where donations are given and to whom. it takes slight effort to move the mouse around, though. more effort than I'm going to provide for you.

He can't hit the back button. Good luck.

Yes. Of...course.

There’s a remarkable concession appearing in The Washington Post today:

“a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.”

The latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise. (In September 2021, the vaccinated accounted for 23% of COVID-19 deaths; in January/February 2022, the vaccinated were 42%.)

😂 No, if you read the article you’d know that the decision was based on evidence that showed severe illness and death were rare among people WHO RECEIVED AT LEAST TWO DOSES OF THE VACCINE. In other words, the vaccine works, Tim. Australia is still urging vaccination.

I got covid last year. Not vaxxed. Am I a statistical anomaly?

😂 No, if you read the article you’d know that the decision was based on evidence that showed severe illness and death were rare among people WHO RECEIVED AT LEAST TWO DOSES OF THE VACCINE. In other words, the vaccine works, Tim. Australia is still urging vaccination.

Trog logic: I wore my seatbelt today. I did not get in an accident today. Therefore seatbelts prevent accidents.

Will an investigative reporter please compile data showing the number of people suckered or coerced into getting the shot before January 1, 2022, and after. My guess is that many who have not succumbed to the pressure of getting the shot before this year aren't going to do it now. But we still see Bidens administration paying to advertise the shot on tv.

Does the vaccine prevent Covid? No
Does the vaccine prevent transmission of Covid? No
Does the vaccine prevent serious illness by Covid? No
Does the vaccine prevent death by Covid? No

Does this vaccine even work?
No one can answer this question.

Does the vaccine prevent Covid? No
Does the vaccine prevent transmission of Covid? No
Does the vaccine prevent serious illness by Covid? No
Does the vaccine prevent death by Covid? No

Does this vaccine even work?
No one can answer this question.
You can say, with certainty provided by medical data, that the Covid shots do massively increase the risk of heart issues in males under 40.

You can also say, with certainty, that outside of provable fraud, the makers of these Covid shots have zero liability; in fact, the same Pfizer has been fined over $4 Billion for lying about previous drugs, approved by the agency (FDA) that also green lit Purdue Pharma to enable the opioid crisis (with a $5.5 Billion settlement, not to the victims, but to the government that approved this "genocidal" class of drugs).

Reactions: xjx
The movie Died Suddenly. Here it is, the whole movie.

I haven't watched it yet, but you know I will.

Yes. Of...course.

The latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise. (In September 2021, the vaccinated accounted for 23% of COVID-19 deaths; in January/February 2022, the vaccinated were 42%.)
😂 I LOVE IT!

Here’s your Thanksgivings **** sandwich: the actual article without the anti-vax spin.

Trog logic: I wore my seatbelt today. I did not get in an accident today. Therefore seatbelts prevent accidents.
A more apt analogy would be the crazies on this board concluding that seat belts don’t work because sometimes people are still killed while wearing them.

😂 I LOVE IT!

Here’s your Thanksgivings **** sandwich: the actual article without the anti-vax spin.

OMG you truly are an idiot Shortbus. If you'd actually read the article I presented, you would have noticed THAT VERY WashPo article is linked INSIDE.

You just provided clear proof that you don't read anything posted.

Hell, you don't even comprehend what we type in our posts. I even linked the damned article.

Now you're all like "Look what I found!" LMAO

200w.webp