• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Having Thanksgiving with a WVU grad.
this will be interesting.

if you're hosting:
  • are you requiring everyone to show proof of vaccination?
  • requiring masks indoors?
  • requiring masks when eating, only to remove to put food or drink in mouth?
  • will there be any conversation taking place?
  • how will you do the seating arrangements?
  • will people be required to stay 6 feet apart?
  • will the windows be kept open to ensure ventilation?
  • will there be filters on the windows to prevent the next deadly rona strain from entering the abode?
  • will there be filters on the windows to prevent the next deadly rona strain from leaving the abode?
  • is a dOkToR or medical professional going to be on hand in case there is a medical event?
  • are you handing out masks or are people required to bring their own?

I don't think you understand the term "eating crow". And what does Trump have to do with the vax? He never said not to get it. He just said that it should be each individual's decision. There are many libs that did not get the vax.
as if ShortBus doesnt read this

if you're hosting:
  • will there be filters on the windows to prevent the next deadly rona strain from entering the abode?
  • will there be filters on the windows to prevent the next deadly rona strain from leaving the abode?
  • is a dOkToR or medical professional going to be on hand in case there is a medical event?
Reminds me of when he said something to the extent that Tim was killing people bc he went to hang with his kid at college.

Reminds me of when he said something to the extent that Tim was killing people bc he went to hang with his kid at college.
and then Floggy CovidSeed made a little family vacay to Key West in the family Yugo.

if you're hosting:
And documented proof that each guest has been jabbed five times.

They’re vaccinated. I’m certain that if I were to bring up “all the young athletes dying of heart attacks” nobody would have any idea what that is.

Weird. I mean the United States Government, the NIH, has said it is true.

Your ideology runs deep.

What was their interpretation?

I'll wait. I expect you to answer this like you did Steeltime's request.
And I’ll wait for you to become a doctor before I consider your alternative interpretations and conspiracies. Again, fame and fortune awaits and yet you toil away on Steeler Nation Politics and Religion Forum.

And I’ll wait for you to become a doctor before I consider your alternative interpretations and conspiracies. Again, fame and fortune awaits and yet you toil away on Steeler Nation Politics and Religion Forum.

What was their interpretation? I'm begging you to open that study again and repeat your faulty interpretation. You couldn't add the 2 and the 2 and come to 4 on that one.

Grabbing popcorn.

Weird. I mean the United States Government, the NIH, has said it is true.

Your ideology runs deep.
Again, this is the Covid Vaccine forum. Why are they posted here? Why are Stanford soccer player suicides posted here? Why are football player deaths believed to be the result of brain injuries posted here?

Are you a doctor, Trog? Did you even stay at some fancy hotel last night?

Nice detail on the treatment for Covid:

Last edited:
Yes, you are. You are just picking the wrong ones. Your "survey" is a year and a half old. Things have changed since then. Of course, doctors where vaccinated, they were forced to. Try again dumbass.

BUT. DOCTORS. WERE. VOLUNTARILY. FORCED. TO. TAKE. THE. JAB.
-Floggy Shortbus

Yes, you are. You are just picking the wrong ones. Your "survey" is a year and a half old. Things have changed since then. Of course, doctors where vaccinated, they were forced to. Try again dumbass.
It’s an AMA survey. Please provide a survey from a major medical association that shows doctors have flipped and no longer support Covid vaccination. I’ll wait.

It’s an AMA survey. Please provide a survey from a major medical association that shows doctors have flipped and no longer support Covid vaccination. I’ll wait.

5. Conclusions​

In this review of COVID-19 vaccine refusal rates among nurses, we found that a little more than a fifth (20.7%) of the nurses worldwide refused to obtain COVID-19 vaccination. The reasons for the refusal of COVID-19 vaccines among nurses are similar to the reasons found in HCWs and, to some extent, in the general public (e.g., concerns about side effects and safety of COVID-19 vaccines). Older individuals, males, and those with past flu vaccination history or compliance with other vaccines were more likely to accept COVID-19 vaccination. Given these findings, healthcare facility leaders and professional nursing organizations should help implement and advocate for measures to increase COVID-19 vaccination uptake among nurses (e.g., educational interventions, incentives, mandates). Researchers and healthcare facility administrators should continue to assess the reasons for COVID-19 vaccination refusal among nurses and help design tailored strategies for reducing vaccine hesitancy among nurses. Nurses have been involved at the frontlines in the battle against COVID-19 and also serve as advocates for population health. To ensure that nurses play a major role in helping vaccinate the general public against COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccination refusal and hesitancy must be reduced among nurses by evidence-based interventions.

This is just too easy, in the first half of '21 the majority, including myself, were fully vaccinated, after all, at that time we were assured that the vaccine would prevent contraction and spread. While I won't bother trying to find another AMA survey, I will speak for myself and the opinion of my physician, that at 70 without any comorbidities, additional jabs aren't required. So, as a Doktor, and with the opinion of an actual physician and not a political organization, this is where I stand.