• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Meanwhile, Covid continues to be a nothing-burger the Assministration is leveraging for political gains.

USA Data:

Covid Cases
7 day average cases - 31,533 - Nov 23, 2022
Sep 1, 2022 it was 87,750 cases

Deaths
7 day average deaths - 249 - Nov 23, 2022
Sep 1, 2022 it was 456 deaths

1669317292198.png

1669317315956.png

Meanwhile, 607 people die a day from accidents, 335 from diabetes, 515 from strokes, and 398 from Alzheimers.

Another scientific finding. Breast milk contains mRNA.

On 24 Sept 2021, when CDC director Rochelle Walensky was asked if it was safe to receive a covid-19 vaccine while breastfeeding, her reply was unwavering:

“There is no bad time to get vaccinated,” said Walensky.

“Get vaccinated while you're thinking about having a baby, before you're thinking about having a baby, while you're pregnant with your baby or after you've delivered your baby.”

But Walensky’s advice was not based on science. The safety studies had not been done.

It has been over a year since her comment, and a study published in JAMA found trace amounts of mRNA in the breast milk of mothers who’d received the Pfizer or Moderna covid-19 vaccine.

The researchers speculated that lipid nanoparticles containing mRNA, once injected into the arm, are transported via the lymphatic system to the mammary glands and expressed into breast milk.

Yes, it was a small study, and the mRNA was only detected in expressed breast milk for up to two days, but the authors stated:

Caution is warranted about breastfeeding children younger than 6 months in the first 48 hours after maternal vaccination until more safety studies are conducted.

OMG you truly are an idiot Shortbus. If you'd actually read the article I presented, you would have noticed THAT VERY WashPo article is linked INSIDE.

You just provided clear proof that you don't read anything posted.

Hell, you don't even comprehend what we type in our posts. I even linked the damned article.

Now you're all like "Look what I found!" LMAO

200w.webp
Sure, Tim. If you read the article you’d know that it made several references to the vaccines effectiveness. Your pathetic substack article was a complete misrepresentation of it. Again, you choose fake news spin over reality.

Sure, Tim. If you read the article you’d know that it made several references to the vaccines effectiveness. Your pathetic substack article was a complete misrepresentation of it. Again, you choose fake news spin over reality.

Shortbus, I read the article. Before I pointed out you didn't, then you did.

We are all very aware that Liberal rags and Government organizations continue to preach the effectiveness of the vaccines. As has been pointed out in about 400 pages, that doesn't make it so.

The real news in the article is what was highlighted. Now, for the first time, more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people.

Notice the article doesn't mention "natural immunity" at all as well.

When they say "unvaccinated" which unvaccinated people are they "monitoring?" Unvaccinated, naturally immune people? Doubtful. If they made that compare, it would be an even bigger news story.

Pretty sure he isn’t a doctor.

The **** does that have anything to do with him making a "choice" not to get vaccinated?

It doesn't. You don't read.

The article highlights a man who gave up $9M by refusing the vaccine. Stood on his choice and his principles. That IS the story. No one accused him of being a doctor.

Speaking of doctors, can you clue me in to why none of my doctors in a dozen appointments this year has once asked if I'm vaccinated, nor recommended it? I'm curious.

You're down to one defense, and it's a weak one. This is so much fun watching.

Floggy's Thanksgiving.

Shortbus, I read the article. Before I pointed out you didn't, then you did.

We are all very aware that Liberal rags and Government organizations continue to preach the effectiveness of the vaccines. As has been pointed out in about 400 pages, that doesn't make it so.

The real news in the article is what was highlighted. Now, for the first time, more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people.

Notice the article doesn't mention "natural immunity" at all as well.

When they say "unvaccinated" which unvaccinated people are they "monitoring?" Unvaccinated, naturally immune people? Doubtful. If they made that compare, it would be an even bigger news story.
😂 You don’t get to pick and choose what is “real” and what isn’t from the REFERENCE YOU PROVIDED! That is creating your own reality. AKA DELUSION.

Idiot, they aren’t monitoring anyone, they are reporting on Covid mortality and vaccination data. You know, FACTS.

The **** does that have anything to do with him making a "choice" not to get vaccinated?

It doesn't. You don't read.

The article highlights a man who gave up $9M by refusing the vaccine. Stood on his choice and his principles. That IS the story. No one accused him of being a doctor.

Speaking of doctors, can you clue me in to why none of my doctors in a dozen appointments this year has once asked if I'm vaccinated, nor recommended it? I'm curious.

You're down to one defense, and it's a weak one. This is so much fun watching.
So I should change my opinion of his decision because it cost him $9 million? 😂 Compelling argument argument, Tim.

Should I use the term “conspiracy theorists” instead? Definitely can’t say I’m one of those.
I find it truly bewildering that despite all evidence that the vaccinations have been a massive disappointment at best you would still be trying to defend them. Money is the only reason they are still on the table. I am a huge vaccination supporter but these are not vaccinations and not even a treatment. In fact they are more detrimental than they are beneficial. That so many won't see that despite even mainstream admissions of their failure is truly scary. These are not theories or conspiracies saying they are bad the conspiracy is saying they are good and hiding the the evidence that they are unsafe.

😂 You don’t get to pick and choose what is “real” and what isn’t from the REFERENCE YOU PROVIDED! That is creating your own reality. AKA DELUSION.

Idiot, they aren’t monitoring anyone, they are reporting on Covid mortality and vaccination data. You know, FACTS.

Yes. 58% of Covid deaths are now vaccinated people. Fact.

That number will only rise.

Do tell me, how do they define unvaccinated people?

So I should change my opinion of his decision because it cost him $9 million? 😂 Compelling argument argument, Tim.

No, you should take the news, as reported, for what it was Shortbus. You're pretty big against 'interpretations' until well...you do it.

Cube isn't telling anyone what to do or not. It's a story a journalist wrote about a man who made his own decision. He didn't claim to be a doctor, nor anyone would anyone with 'normal' mental capabilities read that article and question whether or not he is a doctor.

Shortbus:
Pretty sure he isn’t a doctor.

13 years old, died suddenly during a basketball tryout.

Eric Homersham, a Grade 8 student at West Island College, died Nov. 9 after collapsing at a school basketball tryout. A cause of death hasn’t been determined.

Muscatine High School [Iowa] junior Kahina Anais Ourkhou, 17, died after a medical emergency Friday...Paramedics responded to call for a medical emergency Friday during the school's winter kickoff event at the high school. The daughter of Nadia and Lou Ourkhou, Kahina was picked up by paramedics and transported to UnityPoint Health-Trinity Muscatine. The school district was notified shortly after that Kahina had died.

The Lakewood, Ohio, community is remembering the life of a 16-year-old boy after he died unexpectedly earlier this month. Gavin Smith died Nov. 5 due to an unknown heart condition, according to his obituary.

Isaiah Banks...The junior at Norcross High School, passed away on Sunday from a medical issue. Banks, a reserve offensive lineman, who had a passion for the game. He was the first player at practice every day and the team is simply not the same without him. He joined the team over the summer. Banks was recently named the Scout Team Player of the Week on the week before his passing.

No age or cause of death reported.

In a social media post Sunday, Superintendent Michael Daulbaugh provided the community in northwestern Portage County “with the heartbreaking news of the tragic passing of one of our students, Senior James Woods.” An investigator with the Portage County Coroner’s Office said the death is being reviewed but not as “a suspicious death or a homicide.” Woods was a student-athlete with all-time records in the top 20 scoreboard for relay and individual hurdles at 110 and 300 meters.

No cause of death or age reported.

Michael Myles James, a midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy, always wanted to make his mother, Councilwoman Stacey Welch, proud. Today the family is heartbroken over James' sudden death at age 22. He was found unresponsive at his uncle's home the morning of June 23 while on leave from the Naval Academy. The family believes he may have had a heart condition.

Littlefield Athletic Director and Head Football Coach Jimmy Thomas died suddenly Monday morning after announcing Sunday evening that he was in the hospital. Thomas wrote earlier in the week that he was hospitalized due to bilateral blood clots in both lungs. Thomas is the second high school head football coach in the region who has died within the last week. Anton Head Football Coach Matt Hoover [see below] also died suddenly in early November.

No age or cause of death reported.

West Texas coaches are remembering one of their own, Anton Head Football Coach Matthew Hoover, as a family man and fierce competitor, days after he was found dead inside his home Saturday. The 38-year-old made an impact on student-athletes at Christ the King, Wilson, Grand Falls, and Anton, where he coached for the last four years.

No cause of death reported.

Last edited:
I find it truly bewildering that despite all evidence that the vaccinations have been a massive disappointment at best you would still be trying to defend them. Money is the only reason they are still on the table. I am a huge vaccination supporter but these are not vaccinations and not even a treatment. In fact they are more detrimental than they are beneficial. That so many won't see that despite even mainstream admissions of their failure is truly scary. These are not theories or conspiracies saying they are bad the conspiracy is saying they are good and hiding the the evidence that they are unsafe.
Mainstream admissions of failure? Who? Covid vax ads and pharmacies offering them are ubiquitous. How vast is this conspiracy? You’re completely delusional.