• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Yes. 58% of Covid deaths are now vaccinated people. Fact.

That number will only rise.

Do tell me, how do they define unvaccinated people?
But you dismiss the explanation and details behind the 58% as bullshit. Don’t you realize how ridiculous that is? It’s like acknowledging that the Steelers lost to the Bengals but denying they got torched by Tee Higgins.

No, you should take the news, as reported, for what it was Shortbus. You're pretty big against 'interpretations' until well...you do it.

Cube isn't telling anyone what to do or not. It's a story a journalist wrote about a man who made his own decision. He didn't claim to be a doctor, nor anyone would anyone with 'normal' mental capabilities read that article and question whether or not he is a doctor.
Yeah, dumb decision. His convictions don’t make it any less dumb. Not by a long shot.

Mainstream admissions of failure? Who? Covid vax ads and pharmacies offering them are ubiquitous. How vast is this conspiracy? You’re completely delusional.
Tell that to my doctor, She no longer recommends the vaccine. She says the risks are higher from the vaccine now than the virus. Tell that to my mother who has had covid three times now each 30 days or so after the vaccine or booster, her doctor has said it is not a good idea to get it and she is 80 with copd. You are the delusional one worshipping at the alter of big pharma. It is a vast "conspiracy", the same as PBM's are in bed with the government and insurance companies, big pharma is in bed with the establishment and politicized alphabet bandit agencies simply to make money. Just follow the ******* money and you will realize how you are being duped.

But you dismiss the explanation and details behind the 58% as bullshit. Don’t you realize how ridiculous that is? It’s like acknowledging that the Steelers lost to the Bengals but denying they got torched by Tee Higgins.

Wrong again Shortbus. I'm taking the WashPo at its face value. THEY wrote it. The headline:

Covid is no longer mainly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Here’s why.​

You must therefore concede the pandemic (if it still even exists) is not a 'pandemic of the unvaxed' yes? You do agree, right? The article itself concludes the vaccines don't work as they should, given the vaxed are spreading it.

It’s a continuation of a troubling trend that has emerged over the past year. As vaccination rates have increased and new variants appeared, the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been steadily rising. In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 percent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 percent, per our colleagues Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating.

Their words, not mine. A TROUBLING trend, one that is steadily rising. If all was good, and all of this normal, they wouldn't call it troubling would they?

It is you who is dismissing the headline and their concern about a troubling trend.

Then they devolve into spin. My favorite part:

It’s still true that vaccinated groups are at a lower risk of dying from a covid-19 infection than the unvaccinated when the data is adjusted for age.

So when it is NOT adjusted for age, I'm guessing that you will find the unvaxxed are equal to the vaxxed in terms of death rate. Odd, they don't discuss that.

Last edited:
Yeah, dumb decision. His convictions don’t make it any less dumb. Not by a long shot.

Spin, spin, spin Shortbus. You said he's not a doctor.

Pretty sure no normal person thinks he is.

You don't like his decision. You don't want people to be able to make choices. Except when you do.

Great, now some researchers claim that unvaccinated people could be 'infected' with mRNA from vaccinated people.

There are many testimonies of non-vaccinated persons who experienced symptoms identical to the adverse effects of the vaccine after having been in contact with freshly vaccinated persons. A study shows an excess of mortality in the non-vaccinated age groups when vaccination campaigns begin, which could be explained by a phenomenon of transmission of the vaccine or its products....

Studies have shown that it is very possible that nanoparticles of comparable size to those used for mRNA vaccines are capable of transplacental passage in humans. Natural nanoparticles (EVs) are naturally present in all body fluids (including sputum, saliva, and sweat) and in keratinocytes and can carry nucleic acids that are thus protected from nucleases. Certain types of RNA (miRNAs) are selectively selected and enriched in sweat EVs from blood. No studies have been found regarding the possibility of passage of LNPs into semen; given the biodistribution in all organs and fluids, such passage is a priori possible and should be explored....

All these studies show that EVs carrying mRNA and spike could therefore be excreted by different body fluids and could enter by transcutaneous or inhalation route in unvaccinated individuals (as well as by breast milk in infants and by transplacental passage in fetuses and why not by semen). Naked mRNA could also be excreted and entered.

The mRNA (and adenovirus) vaccines correspond exactly to the definition of gene therapy given by the health agencies (FDA, NIH and. EMA). According to the regulations of these agencies, these products should be subject to additional pharmacokinetic studies (in particular excretion studies) as a matter of urgency as the widespread use of
mRNA technology becomes apparent. Indeed, Sanofi launched clinical trial of the first mRNA-based seasonal flu vaccine candidate, Moderna launched phase 3 trial of mRNA influenza vaccine. For these flu vaccines, emergency approval should not be applied and the requirement for these additional studies should not be exceeded.

Tell that to my doctor, She no longer recommends the vaccine. She says the risks are higher from the vaccine now than the virus. Tell that to my mother who has had covid three times now each 30 days or so after the vaccine or booster, her doctor has said it is not a good idea to get it and she is 80 with copd. You are the delusional one worshipping at the alter of big pharma. It is a vast "conspiracy", the same as PBM's are in bed with the government and insurance companies, big pharma is in bed with the establishment and politicized alphabet bandit agencies simply to make money. Just follow the ******* money and you will realize how you are being duped.
Your doctor and your mom’s doctor are not mainstream anything. It’s strange how this is the only place I find people who have been advised by their doctor not to get vaccinated.

Wrong again Shortbus. I'm taking the WashPo at its face value. THEY wrote it. The headline:

Covid is no longer mainly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Here’s why.​

You must therefore concede the pandemic (if it still even exists) is not a 'pandemic of the unvaxed' yes? You do agree, right? The article itself concludes the vaccines don't work as they should, given the vaxed are spreading it.

Their words, not mine. A TROUBLING trend, one that is steadily rising. If all was good, and all of this normal, they wouldn't call it troubling would they?

It is you who is dismissing the headline and their concern about a troubling trend.

Then they devolve into spin. My favorite part:

So when it is NOT adjusted for age, I'm guessing that you will find the unvaxxed are equal to the vaxxed in terms of death rate. Odd, they don't discuss that.
No dipshit. They explain the “here’s why” and you dismiss it as bullshit based on nothing more than your delusional reality.

There’s a very obvious reason why MORTALITY data is adjusted for AGE. “But, but.. what if you compare unvaccinated 20 year olds to vaccinated 90 year olds? THEN who is more likely to die?”

Seriously?

There’s a very obvious reason why MORTALITY data is adjusted for AGE. “But, but.. what if you compare unvaccinated 20 year olds to vaccinated 90 year olds? THEN who is more likely to die?”

Seriously?
Shortbus,
Perhaps you can explain, in simple terms so that us less ejumacated folks can git, why anyone would give a Covid shot to anyone under 40 in good health?

Your doctor and your mom’s doctor are not mainstream anything. It’s strange how this is the only place I find people who have been advised by their doctor not to get vaccinated.
That is because you live in a liberal echo chamber and disregard anything that doesn't fit your narrow minded brainwashed agenda of hate.

What will forever bother me is my father was vaccinated early on… he got his second shot then complained of not feeling well so he quit taking his meds… and ended up in the hospital for a month or so… when they wanted to send him to rehab there was a issue because his second shot wasn’t properly documented… because rehab required vaccinations, I think from talking to him afterwards, they gave him a third shot… he was in rehab for a couple weeks and came out with a clean bill of health… including his kidney function, which had been diminished for years, but still well above useful
Literally I got him out of the hospital…and within days his kidney function inexplicably dropped to 15% and he went back into the Hospital never to get out…
The more i read about post third shot kidney and heart failures in healthy people, the more I worry for that that is what killed him…

• Sad
Reactions: JMM
No dipshit. They explain the “here’s why” and you dismiss it as bullshit based on nothing more than your delusional reality.

LOL, they call it troubling and a trend that is gonna worsen. If it wasn't bad news, they wouldn't have called it troublesome Shortbus.

You really did ride one of those to school, didn't you?

Shortbus,
Perhaps you can explain, in simple terms so that us less ejumacated folks can git, why anyone would give a Covid shot to anyone under 40 in good health?

When the FDA cleared the Vaccine for people under 18, there was a grand total of just over 500 people 17 or under who had died with covid… almost all of which had a severe comorbidity already and in virtually none of them was covid the only cause of death… it literally was the single worse risk assessment we have done since the FDA allowed Radium in medicine in the early part of the 20th century lol

Seriously?

Thanks for making the point we've been making for hundreds of pages. 100% of mankind doesn't need the shots when the vast majority of deaths in the elderly.

When you look at the deaths by age group, the answer is clear. More teens die of alcohol poisoning than Covid. They don't need this poison.

LMAO. I've written about my year of medical appointments IN LIBERAL LA-LA LAND MARYLAND in likely the most liberal county in the state. You know, where my physicians actually live.

As I have said, which you have ignored, I have seen this year
* My PCP a half dozen times
* Two radiologists
* My ENT
* My gastroenterologist and his PA
* And my optometrist

The ONLY one to even ask about the vax was my eye doctor LOL.

I even wrote that my PCP was trying to push the flu vax. But in 6 appts, not one single mention of the Covid clot shot. None asked if I had it, or recommended getting it..

They didn't "advise against it" as you wrote. They just aren't pushing it. Not even mentioning it.

All truth Shortbus.

Last edited:
What will forever bother me is my father was vaccinated early on… he got his second shot then complained of not feeling well so he quit taking his meds… and ended up in the hospital for a month or so… when they wanted to send him to rehab there was a issue because his second shot wasn’t properly documented… because rehab required vaccinations, I think from talking to him afterwards, they gave him a third shot… he was in rehab for a couple weeks and came out with a clean bill of health… including his kidney function, which had been diminished for years, but still well above useful
Literally I got him out of the hospital…and within days his kidney function inexplicably dropped to 15% and he went back into the Hospital never to get out…
The more i read about post third shot kidney and heart failures in healthy people, the more I worry for that that is what killed him…
Thinking of you and your family, Mad. Cheers to your good memories of your Dad!!

One person, even in the family, is anecdotal. And you can never actually know based on facts, but you can know in your heart.

Many, many people is data, and this is what Pfizer and Moderna will have to wear. When some lawyers start to go for the middling technocrats that pushed the agenda, and they turn, and then they point fingers, we will all understand more. I think we are still awhile from that day, unfortunately.

Market Summary > Pfizer Inc.
49.21 USD-4.79 (-8.87%)past year

Wait until they fear fraud.

I was advised by my doctor to let me decide whether to get jabbed or not. Bizarre, isn't it?

So I know this is the vaccine thread, but this information fits since it reflects on "the sCyEnsE."

61 peer-reviewed studies cited showing the INEFFECTIVENESS of the stupid cloth masks as a preventative measure for flu virus or Covid. Cloth masks DO. NOT. WORK. They don't do a goddamn thing to prevent getting a virus.

Will we ever hear an apology from the rancid imbeciles who accused those not wearing cloth masks of "killing people"? No, of course not. Those same people are screeching at us to get a 5th booster.

So I know this is the vaccine thread, but this information fits since it reflects on "the sCyEnsE."

61 peer-reviewed studies cited showing the INEFFECTIVENESS of the stupid cloth masks as a preventative measure for flu virus or Covid. Cloth masks DO. NOT. WORK. They don't do a goddamn thing to prevent getting a virus.

Will we ever hear an apology from the rancid imbeciles who accused those not wearing cloth masks of "killing people"? No, of course not. Those same people are screeching at us to get a 5th booster.

"Dowkturs recommend masks! Are you a dohctur?! No! Delusional idiot. Masks werk!" /Shortbus

Shortbus,
The same reason they get any other vaccine.

That is because you live in a liberal echo chamber and disregard anything that doesn't fit your narrow minded brainwashed agenda of hate.
So pharmacies or doctors offices are refusing to administer the Covid vaccine? They aren’t running Covid vaccine ads on TV and the radio? No? Who lives in an echo chamber and who lives in reality?

LOL, they call it troubling and a trend that is gonna worsen. If it wasn't bad news, they wouldn't have called it troublesome Shortbus.

You really did ride one of those to school, didn't you?
More picking and choosing what you take away from the article. Creating your own version of reality.