• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

LMAO. I've written about my year of medical appointments IN LIBERAL LA-LA LAND MARYLAND in likely the most liberal county in the state. You know, where my physicians actually live.

As I have said, which you have ignored, I have seen this year
* My PCP a half dozen times
* Two radiologists
* My ENT
* My gastroenterologist and his PA
* And my optometrist

The ONLY one to even ask about the vax was my eye doctor LOL.

I even wrote that my PCP was trying to push the flu vax. But in 6 appts, not one single mention of the Covid clot shot. None asked if I had it, or recommended getting it..

They didn't "advise against it" as you wrote. They just aren't pushing it. Not even mentioning it.

All truth Shortbus.
Uh huh, get back to me when they advise against it and claim its murdering people. Really, the things you consider a victory…

The same reason they get any other vaccine.

This is where you go off the rails into the land of idiocy.

500 teens died of Covid, all with comorbidities. They don't need this poison.

They do need polio, diptheria, and other vaccines.

Notice the word NEED. They don't need this vaccine. They are essentially immune to Covid.

More picking and choosing what you take away from the article. Creating your own version of reality.

The Washington Post said it is a TROUBLING trend that will only increase. I'm taking away exactly what they said. Nothing more or less.

It is a troubling trend.

So pharmacies or doctors offices are refusing to administer the Covid vaccine?

As stated to you by several people here (you can't read)...no one is saying dawkturs are refusing to GIVE the vaccines. They are saying many are now not pushing them, recommending them, or in my case even inquiring about them.

Mine would give them to me if I asked. They don't. So.

Uh huh, get back to me when they advise against it and claim its murdering people. Really, the things you consider a victory…

Can't make this any more simple for you Shortbus.

You miss the point, as usual. You wouldn't get the point if someone shot the point into your forehead with a compound bow.

Doctors (that we here have seen) aren't recommending/mentioning the vaccine.

This is where you go off the rails into the land of idiocy.

500 teens died of Covid, all with comorbidities. They don't need this poison.

They do need polio, diptheria, and other vaccines.

Notice the word NEED. They don't need this vaccine. They are essentially immune to Covid.
Idiocy is concluding the only reason to get vaccinated is to avoid dying.

The guy with lingering Covid symptoms thinks it would’ve been idiotic to get vaccinated. 😂

The Washington Post said it is a TROUBLING trend that will only increase. I'm taking away exactly what they said. Nothing more or less.

It is a troubling trend.
No, you’re taking less, much less.
As stated to you by several people here (you can't read)...no one is saying dawkturs are refusing to GIVE the vaccines. They are saying many are now not pushing them, recommending them, or in my case even inquiring about them.

Mine would give them to me if I asked. They don't. So.
As you mock “dawkters”. Strange that you feel the need to do that.

The guy with lingering Covid symptoms thinks it would’ve been idiotic to get vaccinated. 😂

No Shortbus. We've posted articles showing, scientifically, there is a greater risk of adverse effects from the vaccines for this age group than there are benefits.

It's that simple.

You hate young people, clearly.

No, you’re taking less, much less.

As you mock “dawkters”. Strange that you feel the need to do that.

You indeed just proved you are Shortbus.

Supe started it, and we all followed. Because as you have been painted deeper and deeper into a corner, losing every damned argument here for 2 years...you've reverted to a final few talking points. The latest is you screaming "Doctors recommend the jabs!!"

When we say "dowktur" you don't even realize we are mocking you. You.

Not them.

Want some pudding?

Says the unvaccinated guy.

Proudly. And naturally immune, the greatest protection one can have.

What's me being unvaccinated have a damned thing to do with the topic we were discussing though, 14-mask Shortbus? LMAO

Is the AARP a doktor organization? I call bulls**t, having, you know, actually worked in the medical field for 45 years and knowing what it takes for a product to reach the public.

The AARP is not a medical organization, it's a political one. Just like the CDC. Mouthpiece talking point agencies.

Floggy: "You may have worked in the medical field for 45 years, but HuffPo shares what the Government says is true, so you're an idiot!"

The following myths are bullshit (article was posted in January of this year, btw).

Myths 1, 3, 4, 8 (completely torched now), 10 (absurdly, patently false).

Prove me wrong. We've posted countless medical, scientific articles showing those AARP claims I listed to be utter bullshit at this point.

Mrs Blitz is down with the flu for the 1st time ever. Never had it before. I have know her for 35 years. never had the flu. Our Doctor said the flu is huge this year due to everyone wearing masks the last few years. We started talking about Covid. and what it has done to us long term. He basically said that most people in his circle refused to get the vaccine and they are healthier because of it. take that for what ever you want

The

The vaccinated guy with lingering covid symptoms thinks it was idiotic to get vaccinated. (no smiley face) Go ahead and say it doesnt happen.

No Shortbus. We've posted articles showing, scientifically, there is a greater risk of adverse effects from the vaccines for this age group than there are benefits.

It's that simple.

You hate young people, clearly.
So I’m the one that APPROVED the vaccines FOR ALL AGES? Again, what a maddening reality you must endure.

You indeed just proved you are Shortbus.

Supe started it, and we all followed. Because as you have been painted deeper and deeper into a corner, losing every damned argument here for 2 years...you've reverted to a final few talking points. The latest is you screaming "Doctors recommend the jabs!!"

When we say "dowktur" you don't even realize we are mocking you. You.

Not them.

Want some pudding?
😂 painted into the corner of reality. I have a lot of company.

Proudly. And naturally immune, the greatest protection one can have.

What's me being unvaccinated have a damned thing to do with the topic we were discussing though, 14-mask Shortbus? LMAO
Naturally immune? So now natural immunity doesn’t wane, nobody has ever been infected more than once? You’re delusional.

This is the Covid Vaccine thread, Tim.