• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Interesting conversation with my older sister yesterday. Of the eight of us who sat at the dinner table years ago, only four remain. I asked her who she thought would be the next to go. She said that she thought it would be our oldest brother, the only one to get the jab and all boosters.

I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Interesting conversation with my older sister yesterday. Of the eight of us who sat at the dinner table years ago, only four remain. I asked her who she thought would be the next to go. She said that she thought it would be our oldest brother, the only one to get the jab and all boosters.

Was your older brother sitting at the table with you when this conversation was taking place?

Tough crowd. :ROFLMAO:

Was your older brother sitting at the table with you when this conversation was taking place?

Tough crowd. :ROFLMAO:
No. He has removed himself from our family circle mostly. Lots of stanky water under that bridge.

The AARP is not a medical organization, it's a political one. Just like the CDC. Mouthpiece talking point agencies.

AARP became dead to me when they endorsed Obamacare. They are nothing but a bunch of Washington bureaucrats, living in the Washington groupthink bubble.

So I’m the one that APPROVED the vaccines FOR ALL AGES? Again, what a maddening reality you must endure.

You're the one who repeatedly has

Supported vaccine mandates
Vaccines for everyone
Defended vaccinations for kids
Never opposed vaccinating infants

You have been and continue to be all in for the vaccines, especially cheering on and supporting forcing them on everyone.

That's reality.

😂 painted into the corner of reality. I have a lot of company.

No doubt. There's still a lot of people that believe masks work, the vaccines prevent spread of Covid, the vaccines have a 90%+ efficacy, 6 feet of spread prevents spread, and lockdowns are how you control situations like this.

You do have a lot of company indeed.

Naturally immune? So now natural immunity doesn’t wane, nobody has ever been infected more than once? You’re delusional.

This is the Covid Vaccine thread, Tim.

Natural immunity is the best Covid immunity anyone can have.

No one has said it is bullet proof. We've spent hundreds of pages in this VACCINE thread providing evidence to show you that NATURAL IMMUNITY not only works, but is superior to vaccinated immunity.

(now don't take the vaccine if you have natural immunity. Dowkturs and researched showed us in the NEJM article that taking the vaccine destroys one's natural immunity. Happy to revisit that article with you Shortbus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Our Doctor said the flu is huge this year due to everyone wearing masks the last few years. We started talking about Covid. and what it has done to us long term. He basically said that most people in his circle refused to get the vaccine and they are healthier because of it. take that for what ever you want

"Lies! All dowkturs recommend and push the C19 jabs on everyone. The medical community is 100% lockstep behind the vaccines, JFC!" /Shortbus

Best to Mrs. Blitz, that sucks man.

And I agree, what we've done for the past two years has made us more susceptible to catching the flu. We are human beings and need to be exposed to dirt, bacteria, viruses, and the like. Seal us up in a jar, then let us out - we get sick.

Go figure huh?

The vaccinated guy with lingering covid symptoms thinks it was idiotic to get vaccinated. (no smiley face) Go ahead and say it doesnt happen.

He's looking for anything to grasp to at this point.

I have had a distorted sense of smell since I had Covid in August of 2021. I can smell many/certain things. Others, I cannot. My ENT has me on a therapy that he believes may bring it back.

I don't have myocarditis, pericarditis, cancer, guillain barre syndrome, blood clots, cardiac arrhythmias, or any of a few hundred other possible side effects of the jabs.

I'd trade a little smell differentiation for natural immunity against Covid 100 times out of 100 v taking the jab.

You're the one who repeatedly has

Supported vaccine mandates
Vaccines for everyone
Defended vaccinations for kids
Never opposed vaccinating infants

You have been and continue to be all in for the vaccines, especially cheering on and supporting forcing them on everyone.

That's reality.
And? I could vehemently oppose all of that and the policies certainly wouldn’t change. No offense, but do think it actually matters that you oppose all thing Covid vaccine?

Natural immunity is the best Covid immunity anyone can have.

No one has said it is bullet proof. We've spent hundreds of pages in this VACCINE thread providing evidence to show you that NATURAL IMMUNITY not only works, but is superior to vaccinated immunity.

(now don't take the vaccine if you have natural immunity. Dowkturs and researched showed us in the NEJM article that taking the vaccine destroys one's natural immunity. Happy to revisit that article with you Shortbus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Sure, Tim. As long as you don’t get exposed to a different strain, whatever is left of your natural immunity might come in handy.

AARP became dead to me when they endorsed Obamacare. They are nothing but a bunch of Washington bureaucrats, living in the Washington groupthink bubble.
A huge donation to the democratic party, too

Your family piss off the Clintons?

And? I could vehemently oppose all of that and the policies certainly wouldn’t change. No offense, but do think it actually matters that you oppose all thing Covid vaccine?

You're on the wrong side of history.

Sure, Tim. As long as you don’t get exposed to a different strain, whatever is left of your natural immunity might come in handy.

If you hit the back button or read what's been shared, you'd know that natural immunity does offer levels of protection against new strains.

I don't know a person who is only naturally immune who's had Covid a 2nd time. Luckily, I've not either.

Everyone I know -100% - who's vaxed - has had the virus multiple times.

Go figure.

Naturally infected populations were less likely to be reinfected by SARS-CoV-2 than the infection-naïve and vaccinated individuals.

Here we have provided evidence that: (1) being naturally infected confers better protection against the SARS-CoV-2; (2) SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with an 80% lower risk for concurrent infection, with more than six-month protective effect after primary infection; (3) COVISHIELD™ vaccine showed reduced effectiveness against new variants of SARS-CoV-2.

After almost 15,000 posts, in my opinion this thread has run its course.

Trog, if you want to get boosters every 3 months for the rest of your life, go for it, your choice. Some will choose differently, their choice, it's as simple as that.

People don't need to be told that while Christmas shopping, they should treat themselves to a booster as suggested by Jean-Pierre. We don't need commercials from Pfizer and Walgreens suggesting that the only way to have a safe family gathering is if everyone is boosted. If I, or anyone else succumbs to this virus because they chose not to take anymore boosters, that's on me and likeminded individuals. Personally, I don't think I have anything to worry about.

You do you, knock yourself out. And you still refuse to answer simple questions. 14,444 in case you develop a backbone.

Personally, I think this thread will survive for years and years. This thread has supplanted the Covid thread and has become all things Covid.

As time goes by, we are going to learn more about
  • The true origins of Covid
  • More and more about the dangers of the vaccines
  • More about the power of natural immunity
  • More about the damaging effects of the lockdowns on our health, wealth, social development, and how many lives those cost
  • The politics behind Covid...what was truly to fear and what was used politically to change elections, gain more control, and brainwash the masses
  • And more that I'm likely forgetting
We are going to learn for years and years to come. As we should. And it should be shared.

Speaking of.

Vaccines are miracle grow for tumors, by suppressing the p53 gene

Taylor Hudak with Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi in a 2021 interview that was banned by social media.

As the NIH has acknowledged, deaths among athletes have skyrocketed.

1520 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 1043 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection​

...here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021/2022 after receiving one or more COVID vaccines. Initially, many of these were not reported.

1669598732864.png

Personally, I think this thread will survive for years and years. This thread has supplanted the Covid thread and has become all things Covid.

As time goes by, we are going to learn more about
  • The true origins of Covid
  • More and more about the dangers of the vaccines
  • More about the power of natural immunity
  • More about the damaging effects of the lockdowns on our health, wealth, social development, and how many lives those cost
  • The politics behind Covid...what was truly to fear and what was used politically to change elections, gain more control, and brainwash the masses
  • And more that I'm likely forgetting
We are going to learn for years and years to come. As we should. And it should be shared.
**** those pricks who kept loved ones away from the dying while they breathed their last breaths ..May they rot in everlasting hell.

**** those pricks who kept loved ones away from the dying while they breathed their last breaths and those who supported them ..May they rot in everlasting hell.

Amen. We should all be outraged.

Reactions: JMM
Run it's course? Hell man, it's just getting started.

They call it a booster. It's really a contaminant. They should refer to this properly.